[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lyndon LaRouche

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Larouche.jpg (114KB, 2071x1165px) Image search: [Google]
Larouche.jpg
114KB, 2071x1165px
He certainly isn't mainstream. Some have accused him of fascist leanings. Loves Roosevelt. Did Bird because politics. Somewhat different approach to the other political parties. Wants amicable relations with China. Likes Art. Changes tack every now and then, which pisses people off. His Followers have been accused of Cult-like behavior in trying to recruit. Is responsible for Webster Tarpley, for better or worse (used to enjoy him until he lost his shit dissing Trump pre-election)
What does the /pol think. Just before he croaks- do we give him props or what?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/larouchepacmedia
>>
bump x2
>>
Triple bump
>>
The perrennial weirdo candidate. Still kinda like the guy, but would never vote for him.
>>
Plenty of smart accolytes for sure. Is he legit though, i've always wondered
>>
>>138117468
anything in particular you don't like about him/them?
>>
I find it hard to imagine him getting any airtime at all in the US. Never heard of him until a couple of years ago, and its like finding a new color, albeit a strange one
>>
>>138115931
Why did Webster Tarpley break away?
>>
>>138118813
I think it might be because they changed the original troops for newer ones which caused some ruckus within. Maybe tarpley wouldn't take orders. just a guess
>>
>>138119087
It almost seems like Tarpley is starting to come back around. We'll have to wait and see.
>>
I think when he dies he will become some kind of martyr amongst his following, which will split between his new age wife Helga, and the more intellectually oriented bits of the party. I'm getting popcorn
>>
>>138119540
have you been following him? I lost my taste for him and can't go back. I'd be happy to be persuaded otherwise..but i doubt he will change
>>
>>138119767
Only WCR. I'm extremely disappointed and he hasn't been shilling for his daily radio program anymore lately.

It kind of reminds me of when I have about a thousand dollars to Rev. Pinkney and then Webster dropped him like a hot rock with no explanation. Or Phil Berg, for that matter.

MIT Mike got up his ass pretty well on Dr. P's blog.
>>
>>138120191
I had an "aha" moment pre election with WCR, when i finally made the connection between his elitist spergings and some Italian friends who all act the same. Turns out they all like Gramsci. I think he was a lunatic who got tortured in prison and took it out on humanity
btw i'm not familiar with the other people you mentioned
>>
>>138115931
I think he is one of the few people in AMERICA, that it is serious about both political economy and monetary policy.
>>
>>138120694
MIT Mike dropped his own dox at one point indication which MIT professor he had co-written a chapter of a book about ME relations.

I don't know why he doesn't still post on Dr. P's website. Even Raymond H. Carlson still does.
>>
>>138121046
I'd like to think so...but what's the catch?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.