[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/, I think it's time that you finally red pill me on the JQ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 290
Thread images: 75

File: DHiAx3LXUAMSZ8Z.jpg (37KB, 1024x382px)
DHiAx3LXUAMSZ8Z.jpg
37KB, 1024x382px
/pol, it's time for me to ask for the ultimate red pill. If you feel like it, I'm looking for
serious, logical/scientific answers for the following questions:

1. Are Jews conspiring to undermine white countries? If so, is this true for a large fraction of Jews or just for a handful in power? Could it be that most Jews are just normally biased towards their own group, like everyone else?

2. If a large fraction of Jews is indeed conspiring, is it on purpose, or is it just instinct or some other difference in psychology?

3. If Jews are conspiring in large numbers, how come we don't know about specific plans? If we do, what do we know? A conspiracy with so many players should have been leaked. Just some questionable quote in the abstract is not sufficient. Quotes from Ford , Hitler, other bs like that are useless. I'm looking for a leak of conspiracy that would survive a court challenge. If there isn't, how come?

4. Jews are not racially different from a mix of Europeans and Middle Easterners. Is that false? If it is true, if one is to believe that they're so different psychologically as to be psychopathic or parasitic, how did that nature come about?

I'm seriously looking for answers here.
>>
self bump
>>
>>138114406
Well, I don't know everything but here's my opinion from what I know:

1. Yes. No, not all, but they aren't fond of non-jews. Many jews are in powerful positions, and as such, promote other jews to similarly high positions. #notalljews

Their motivation is simply because everyone else isn't Jewish. That, and they also don't really believe in an afterlife.

2. I don't think it's psychology. I think it's the religion. But simply, YES, it's on purpose.

3. Most are disguised in a way that such conspiracies' true intentions are plausible. It doesn't look like a world takeover if it's "just a business" or "just a bank." They're very crafty.

4. They ~are~ racially different from Europeans/Middle Easterners. They have bred within their own kind for long enough that they are distinct from other races. You don't have to be a jew to believe in Judaism, but you can't just believe in Judaism to be a jew.

As I said before, the motivation largely comes from the religious motives. Greed, avarice, and usury aren't punished by their God. Jews face no reprimand in an afterlife.
>>
File: 1502663847639.jpg (48KB, 492x449px)
1502663847639.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>138116436

Thanks for the reply anon. Regarding your questions, what part of the religion forces them to be like you mentioned? From a normal reading of their religious texts, they are not unlike the Bible or the Koran. In fact, the Old Testament is almost the same. So why would they be any different from Europeans and Muslims because of religion?

I also know that you can convert to Judaism if you want, it's just that it is a longer process. Lots of Jews marry outside their religion to this day. The European Jews are very different from the other Jews because of intermarriage, so the racial distinction argument makes even less sense. What gives?

These are all serious questions for me.
>>
File: 20170818_082609.png (291KB, 1500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
20170818_082609.png
291KB, 1500x3000px
>>138114406
>>
You need to read culture of critique
>>
>>138114406
Women are by nature hypergamous? check.
Hypergamy is marrying up in dominance hierarchies, always gravitating towards the accumulation of status and power? check
Judaism self-selects along strictly matrilineal ancestry? check.
So it would naturally follow that a female-line religious cult, driven by the engine of hypergamy, peeling off male genes from the top of the dominance hierarchy wherever they go, is going to, over time, accrue wealth, power, and status.

Only thing in its way is The Patriarchy (Essentially, the European Male and Western Civilization). This is why they tend to be predisposed to attack the Patriarchy. It's also why subversion, social punishment, and mind games designed to infuriate - forms of Relational Aggression we see employed naturally by schoolgirls on the playground - are so often chosen as the mode of attack: shaming, ostracization, public disgrace, mockery, and especially: trying to get the opponent to hate themselves.

This is an evo-bio explanation perhaps too foundational for many to accept. Up to you whether you see it as a red or a black pill. But it IS nature expressing itself.
>>
>>
Jew here, we are all part of it David. We're watching you through your webcam right now as you sit with your left hand on your chin.

Our main aim is to manipulate global currency markets to severely decrease the cost of everything bagels and lox. To this end, the elders of zion have purchased all major media organizations and funded both sides of every major war you care to name, all towards one goal: Free bagels, for Jews everywhere.
>>
>>138118680

Thanks for the recommendation. I already heard about it and I have it. Would you mind explaining which of my questions it would answer?
>>
File: 1493107413524.jpg (348KB, 900x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1493107413524.jpg
348KB, 900x1260px
>>138118546
There religion tells them that they are God's chosen people. The term goy means non Jews are like cattle to them. They feel they are meant to rule over all of us.
>>
File: 1503086898647.jpg (21KB, 448x442px) Image search: [Google]
1503086898647.jpg
21KB, 448x442px
>>138118762

Hypergamy, sure, but why the Jewish women and not the other European or Muslim women? If the tribe selects genes on their way to the top, why does it take just some genes? Or am I misunderstanding you?
>>
>>138119127
In all seriousness, I am a jew and I did go to synagogue until 13 and got bar mitzvah'd and took all the money i got for my party and never went back. I still consider myself a cultural jew but i think general belief in deities that have your personal wellbeing in mind is kind of nucking futs

As to your questions, my wife is a gentile (non jew), and the vast majority of my friends are. I have maybe 3 really close Jewish friends, one of whom was a light machine gunner in the IDF and killed a few hamas members during his time in.

Jews are not conspiring to undermine squat, despite my lack of religion I am very well connected within the Jewish community here. I don't know if there is some higher conspiracy but your everyday kike is just someone who frequently gets confused for a white guy and thats about it.

I very much doubt there is a conspiracy. I think what's more likely is Jews naturally end up in the pantheons of power because our families place a ludicrous emphasis on education and networking. That may be the conspiracy. Jews are all obssesed with sending their kids to college and grad school and making them connect.

Genetically we're all preeetty similar, and I don't know how a human being could be parasitic.
>>
>>138119106

So you're saying that their religion makes them subversive. But if a Jew is not religious, it must be OK according to this way of thinking. So all the Jews one hears about in relation to Communism are alright?
>>
>>138119127

> left hand on your chin

Fuck, you got me for one second there really good...
>>
>>138119777
Maybe ultra orthodox jews. Keep in mind there are reform, conservative, orthodox, and ultra orthadox jews

Most reform and conservative jews are pretty not-big fans of Israel, or at least skeptical, the true adherents are orthodox and ultra orthodox.

I attended an ultra-orthodox sabbath once, and it was very ritualistic, the women just stood there until I sat down. No one told me to sit, no one asked me to, they just calmly stood until i was comfortable, then waited expectantly for me to serve myself and started in on their prayers and stuff. At one point my friend chugged an entire glass of wine for their blessing of the wine.
>>
File: 1501065269167.png (80KB, 1183x417px) Image search: [Google]
1501065269167.png
80KB, 1183x417px
>>
>>138119915
European and Muslim societies are not matrilineal. In fact, it's the European custom of giving children the last name of the Father that explains the "hiding" conspiracies. There's no conspiracy!
The genes absorbed are the ones that prove fittest for accumulating status. This is also why there aren't many athletes: athletes are generally cannon fodder, from an era gone by when honour was still valued.
Ashkenazi Jews are famously intelligent at least in part due to absorbing European genes. German Jews have been some of the smartest people in history (and still are).
>>
>>138120453
XD sorry m8 jus avin a giggle
>>
>>138120025

Thanks for the answer. How would you explain to yourself the memes about CNN and NBC being essentially 90%+ Jewish. How about the question of Jews in the media? I've never personally verified it, but if true, it would be almost impossible to ascribe it to statistical accident. The difference in IQ would also not be sufficient I bet.
>>
File: judios.jpg (73KB, 995x666px) Image search: [Google]
judios.jpg
73KB, 995x666px
>>138120025
>That may be the conspiracy.
Bingo. Your people are simply looking out for your people, which is a healthy and normal thing to do. The reason why everyone hates you is because in your process of looking out for your own you step on the backs of your host nations, acquire all the wealth and power you can, promote divisiveness and sin among those below you, enrage the population, get booted out, wash, rinse, repeat.

In some respects you guys can be forgiven for what you do because you are only trying to do what is best for Jews. But since I'm looking out for my own, Shoah it is.

GLR once said that you guys use people like other people use land.
>>
>>138120844
I do like that factually german jews have been the smartest in history, like without question.
>>
File: WHOWANTSIMMIGRATION.jpg (302KB, 1023x1200px) Image search: [Google]
WHOWANTSIMMIGRATION.jpg
302KB, 1023x1200px
>>
File: DHFpBCDUQAArYdD.jpg (100KB, 702x945px) Image search: [Google]
DHFpBCDUQAArYdD.jpg
100KB, 702x945px
>>138120844

I'm not sure we understand each other. I get the matrilinear part, but you are attempting to explain in terms of a genetic difference, by saying that hypergamy selects for the best genes from people to rise to the top. But these genes come from the patrilinear populations in which Jews live, right? So why aren't Jews like the best of Germans, or Syrians, etc? Why are they __different __? Aren't you explaining that part?
>>
File: 1491352485505.png (207KB, 1746x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1491352485505.png
207KB, 1746x1364px
>>138120281
>t. kike
remember goyim, there is no such thing as a BASED jew
>>
>>138120934
Jews do own most of the media. Vast majority of media conglomerates, etc.

Again, it all I think comes down to the emphasis Jews place on college. My parents started saving for my grad school and undergrad when I was still in the womb (what jews). My entire family on my dads side have been ivy league, moms side was much poorer but also Jewish.

Most of the long-term stuff (like owning media companies) doesn't happen overnight or even in one or two generations. My grandfather taught law at harvard, which helped all his progeny get in or go to similar quality schools.

But I think a lot of the talk about jews is a false correlation. Yes his connections helped, but my dads side of the family are all ludicrously smart (and completely fucking nuts). They worked their asses off and had an entirely scholastic-focused upbringing, with tons of support from the community and merit being placed on learning and doing well with reading things, not with athletics.
>>
File: 1497061857960.jpg (48KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1497061857960.jpg
48KB, 400x462px
>>138121392

If you would look at all people favoring immigration, would you see a different percentage? These memes always strike me as cheap. It's like putting a list of female scientist faces and claiming that they invented everything.
>>
File: WHOAREFMINISTS.jpg (797KB, 1600x4001px) Image search: [Google]
WHOAREFMINISTS.jpg
797KB, 1600x4001px
>>
>>138121022
I mean, even if that's true (and I don't think it is, plenty of Jews have served in the military, I'm a jew and work in the nonprofit sector helping keep people from freezing to death, tons of great charities and stuff)

I think you're thinking of zionists. Basically the jewish version of white nationalists, and yeah those guys are nuts. They're the ones pushing bibi to the right on things like settlements and whatnot.

I think it really depends on the Jew. One thing worth keeping in mind is that the millenial generation of Jews is the first to have a majority that are like me, cultural jews but religiously not so much.
>>
File: (((News))).jpg (3MB, 4131x3240px) Image search: [Google]
(((News))).jpg
3MB, 4131x3240px
"Booting Bannon Is Cheap Thrill That Won’t Change Trump’s Perilous Presidency"
>http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.807754

"Leading U.S. Jewish Groups, Politicians Hail Steve Bannon's Ouster, but Urge Trump to Do More"
>http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.807757

"Twitter Really Hated Huffington Post's 'Goy, Bye' Bannon Headline"
>http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.807761

"Steve Bannon, Who Helped Put Trump in the White House, Is Ousted"
>http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.807725
>>
File: WHODESTROYEDWESTERNCIVILIZATION.jpg (759KB, 1608x1600px) Image search: [Google]
WHODESTROYEDWESTERNCIVILIZATION.jpg
759KB, 1608x1600px
I don't even dislike Echoes. All the ones I've known in my life have been fine. But I don't know how you look at who controls everything and what the ADL does and not realize something is wrong.
>>
>>138122456
Archive or screenshot please

>http://haaretz com/us-news/.premium-1.807754
https://archive.is/V07XP
>http://haaretz com/us-news/1.807761
https://archive.is/nJMoz
>http://haaretz com/us-news/1.807725
https://archive.is/0bL0B
>>
File: theplan.png (1MB, 1429x1879px) Image search: [Google]
theplan.png
1MB, 1429x1879px
>>138114406
its really not that hard to understand
>>
File: 1503086848703.jpg (41KB, 720x617px) Image search: [Google]
1503086848703.jpg
41KB, 720x617px
>>138121785

OK, but hear me out. If it's smarts, or just plain smarts + education, then gentiles should own most of the media companies. Even with an IQ of 115, which is claimed for Ashkenazi Jews, say we take an IQ of 140+ to make it as an owner/big-shot of a major media company. The fraction of Jews with that IQ are 4.78%. The fraction of regular whites (IQ = 100 for whites) are 0.38%. That is 12 times less, as a fraction. But there should be at least 30 gentiles for any Jew. So, by this argument, the vast majority of media types should be gentiles.

If one raises the IQ success threshold, it would skew things more in favor of the Jews, if the threshold is lowered, then vice versa. So that's not a sufficient explanation for me. There must be something more there.
>>
File: jewtricks8472.png (650KB, 1384x1700px) Image search: [Google]
jewtricks8472.png
650KB, 1384x1700px
you know what the saddest part of international jewry and their plan for white genocide? it's the all the good goys and shabbos goys that think they will be anointed and spared once their final solution is carried out.
>>
>>138122274
Sorry, I'm pretty high and didn't finish my comment.

...even if that's true, you're benefitting preeeeety heavily from our efforts. Nuclear bombs (reason for american hedgemony), genetic engineering, nuclear reactors, jeans, the traffic light, color tv, capitalism, prozac, valium, chemotherapy, the defibrulator (or however the fuck it's spelled), the microchip, google, and 23% of all nobel prizes.
>>
>>138114406
1. Yes. Look at the breakdown of Jewish voters between both major parties in the UK. In America about 75% of Jews vote Democrat. That's roughly the number who work against us, but within that 75% only 10-20% actively are trying, the rest are useful idiots like all the rest of the good goyim.

2. See #1.

3. We do know about their plans. It's the protocols of Zion. They say it's fake, but if you read it it's like having a newspaper from the future. There are plenty of other books where they bluntly lay out the plans but they're obscure such as Kalergi's book laying out the EU. As for holding up in court? How can you put a race on trial? Especially one that controls the justice system, banks, government, and media like here in the US?

4. They are racially different from inbreeding. Rabbis we're encouraged to have many children and we're generally the smartest among the community, unlike in Christianity where the clergy were forbidden from having families. Over time that creates a large difference between groups living along side one another. The parasitic nature comes from the teachings of the Talmud. Living and ingraining these things into people generation after generation makes it almost become instinct. It's the same as any other animal. Does a lion know how to hunt when it's born? No. Does it have the instinct to chase? Yes. So in the end all it has to do is watch it's mother hunt and we're off to the races. That's what yeshivah school is.
>>
File: 1502220942365.jpg (63KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1502220942365.jpg
63KB, 600x450px
>>138122662

No, I understand it clearly. What you're not providing is proof. Everybody can make up a story by connecting some random dots. You blame Jews for the Google thing. I also don't buy that it is random. But where's the proof a Jew did it, and where's the proof he was planning some kind of mass subversion?
>>
File: arguing with jews.png (148KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
arguing with jews.png
148KB, 612x792px
>>138114406
How Hitler went from live and let live on the JQ, and being off-put by anti-semitic literature to seeing the Jew problem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8
>>
>>138121414
Well I'm not going to pretend to know what segment of the X chromosome or whatever, that's too reductionist anyway. Why are they different? A lot of it is culture. Belief systems. The pressure of history. coming from over 10,000 years of civilization density, as compared to a much shorter period of time for most of Europe... being told from birth that you are chosen, and that everyone else will hate you because they envy you, so you have to stick to your own kind. Noticing that the Old Testament was written by your people, and even though you don't follow the New, the goys who do are subscribing their power of prayer to one of yours...

...contrast this with the Western ethos of humility, openness, stuff like Jante Law in Scandinavia where no one is allowed to be too proud... not to mention original Sin, Catholic guilt, New Testament edicts of helping strangers and charity, being forbidden from usury, and of course - for the last couple generations - telling western children that they are evil and need to check their privilege and are not allowed to be proud of their people or its history - the worst details of which are shoved in their face repeatedly before they are even able to process them (this also traumatizes and shoulder-chips young Jewish kids, I can only imagine). White guilt is the new original sin for goyim, but Jewish people still have a fire under them to rise, because without assuming power, they have a legitimate fear of disappearing.
>>
>>138114406
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA13akwRFBc

not Jews but Cultural Marxism (who was half jewish)
>>
>>138114406
1. It is not a conspiracy by the legal definition where all the parties have knowledge of it. It is their "tradition" plus genetics.
2. Studies have shown that western europeans favor individualistic universal morality while jews favor moral particularism (ie what is good for the jews is morally good).
3. The jews have evolved over millenia both geneticaly and in their "tradition" to instinctively know how far they can take advantage of western european morality such as chariity and justice without provoking a collective response.
4. Without fail, they always become greedy and push the goyim too far and shit happens to them like pogrom, enslavement, diaspora, genocide. It is their history. Their tradition.
5. Christianity evolved at a time when the Roman Empire was seeing the futility of governing its far flung provinces full of unruly tribes, the jews being one of the worst.
6. The version of the bible that emerged after the Counil of Nicea 325 AD was never meant to be consumed by a popular audience. Indeed, the authors could not have conceived of the high levels of literacy or easy availability of books in today's world. The bible was meant to be read only by highly trained technicians. The reason the old testament is included is so that the cultural elite would know jewish history and therefore how to control the jews and all the other tribes.
7. It worked for 1500 years, until the jews finally caught on to it. The jews were behind the reformation, the enlightenment, universal literacy and ultimately, the deconstruction of western civilization and the corruption of christianity itself
>>
File: WHYWESTERNCIVILIZATIONISDYING.png (49KB, 1181x556px) Image search: [Google]
WHYWESTERNCIVILIZATIONISDYING.png
49KB, 1181x556px
>>
File: yaknowjimbo.png (272KB, 640x997px) Image search: [Google]
yaknowjimbo.png
272KB, 640x997px
stages of swallowing the redpill on jews:
>1. The Left hates whites
>2. The Left is marxism
>3. Marxism is jews
>4. Maybe Hitler wasn't crazy
>>
>>138122945
I think you're looking for a silver bullet answer when the truth is much more complicated. There are so many different threads that lead to each person who owns whichever news media you want to name, and maybe those individuals are part of some bigger thing that everyday jews such as myself are utterly unaware of, but if so that's less a Jews issue and more an ultra wealthy/nwo issue I think.
>>
>>138114406
Keep pushing the #GoyBye tag on Twitter
Stay clever, keep it hot and fresh
This is great for us
>>
File: WHATIS(((THEIR)))GOAL.jpg (119KB, 1001x1024px) Image search: [Google]
WHATIS(((THEIR)))GOAL.jpg
119KB, 1001x1024px
>>
they're not even hiding anymore. funnily enough this is resulting in millions getting redpilled daily and joining our meme race war
>>
>>138118762
this also. hypergamy is an important part, although women of many cultures do this, with jews it is pathological
>>
>>138123499
It's hard to argue with several of your points, but I do think number 4 is where you lose me a bit. I can't speak for the true motivations of jews of the past, but jews of the present are mostly just concerned about self-preservation / advancement. The jewish tradition places the most amount of merit/gives the highest praise to those who achieve the most. It's a deeply ingrained subconcious thing. Jews are motivated to change the world because it's taught that they could and should from a young age.

It does sound a bit like you're describing a jewish master race that you're rebelling against, is that how you see the world?
>>
>>138123499

Can you link to any of the studies you mention in your second point?
>>
>>138124016
there is a jew currently in this thread trying to talk to you all but only one of you has responded to me so far, is it a "we don't believe you because you admit you're a jew" thing? Because that seems a bit...i dunno...not the best way to learn about someone you think of as an enemy.
>>
File: marcuse_repressive_toleranz1965.jpg (239KB, 1223x536px) Image search: [Google]
marcuse_repressive_toleranz1965.jpg
239KB, 1223x536px
>>138122559
>All the ones I've known in my life have been fine
Same here, I am inclined to fall on the side of my personal experience - which would make me, I suppose, a goyim Judeophile, because i almost invariably like them. But as I look more at history, and ESPECIALLY as I look at the apparatus behind the brain-splintering identity politics that sure as heck looks like it's aimed at me, and has the upshot of concentrating wealth and power in a way I do not see as honourable - I struggle with some serious cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>138124151
no. jews are a very vicious and annoying tribe, which have been further emboldened by the use of their history as an object lesson by the western elite. but in theory they are just like every other tribe.

the present is just a high point for them on the waveform of their history. they have pushed too far, been too successful and too greedy, now they will face a collective backlash from the goyim as has always been the case throughout history
>>
>>138121078
except so did Slavs
>>
>>138124512
So honest dialogue no hostility here, if you see us the way you say you do, what are your thoughts on all of the pieces of your world that are a result of jews?
>>
>>138114406
Kevin Macdonald can anwser alot of questions for you.
>>
>>138124286
thank you, conversation is the only good way forward
>>
>>138124286
it's not about being a jew, but a zionist kike.

same how not all black people are niggers.

working class jews are pretty conservative, and so is the state of Israel. Marxists are outjewing you
>>
>>138124285
yes they are very well sourced in the preface to Culture of Critique by Kevin Mcdonald

http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
>>
>>138114406
What I want to know is, what's the evidence for thinking the Holocaust didn't happen?
>>
>>138124792
i agree 100%
>>
>>138114406
I like how they admit we are "Goy" and I like how they put it literally right in people's faces "Goy bye" and people still go "Why do you think Jews secretly run the world?"
>>
>>138124932
This is something I wanted to ask actually. Israelis are crazy pro Trump.

That IDF soldier that is a good friend of mind that I mentioned earlier in the thread is a diehard conservative. He owns a maga hat and several guns, all that. But he's also a diehard conservative in terms of pro-israel (which is actually why he is a conservative, he sees the conservative party as the best hope of Israel)

what do you think of those people?
>>
this clip exposes the jews stand on mass immigration in white nations. yes it's an alt-light eceleb facilitating the discussion but it does not take away from the point being made:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyhNrFXGCzk
>>
OP is conflating 2 things here:
World Jewry and strong Jewish in group preference.

The first was a commonly talked about topic around a 100 years ago and since they have already succeeded by creating the European union, there is no need for them to directly conspire anymore.

The second is what groups like the alt right like to point out. The clear over representation in all fields of power like media(news, entertainments, porn), legislature and politics.

To understand the latter you need to understand the origins of it all and for that end I'd suggest reading about things like usury and Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi.
>>
>>138125150
Dude some Jews are nuts. No doubt about it.

But I had nothing to do with that, and neither did the vast vast majority of jews. Do I get to blame you for the dude who ran over that fat chick?
>>
>>138124766
the jews have contributed just like everyone else, but the jews have contributed less to the general welfare than to selfishly seizing power for themselves. It is completely obvious that it is impossible for any prominent figure to have a rational discussion about race in this country (even the president) without being shouted down by a hysterical mob. this is the work of the jews in academia and the media
>>
>>138125393
Jew here, do you think the latter is a conspiracy or just Jewish-Privilege?
>>
File: fuck.jpg (9KB, 278x204px)
fuck.jpg
9KB, 278x204px
>>138123664

NWO as in new world order? Do you think there's a globalist bias among rich-guys?
>>
>>138125463
Can I name a few things Jews have contributed that you may not be aware of? If you are already, do you use these things/what are your thoughts on it?

Nuclear bombs (reason for american hedgemony), genetic engineering, nuclear reactors, jeans, the traffic light, color tv, capitalism, prozac, valium, chemotherapy, the defibrulator (or however the fuck it's spelled), the microchip, google, i'm high and this is getting boring but you get the idea, not just parasites.
>>
>>138119547
Literally all of them. It pretty well hits on the first 2 in the first chapter. Currently reading it right now
>>
File: I am become bait.png (98KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
I am become bait.png
98KB, 625x626px
>>138123664

I was thinking more along the lines of nepotism, as a cultural value. Sort of: we have an in to this kind of business, so I'm going to help everyone I know form my community to get here. Could explain the bias.
>>
File: 1495920735931.jpg (106KB, 599x549px) Image search: [Google]
1495920735931.jpg
106KB, 599x549px
>>138125737
heres some more things jews contributed to modern civilization:
>>
>>138119547
>>138114406
All of them.

1) Jews undermine the dominant culture of the country they reside in. It doesn't matter what that culture is, but they are having tremendous success in white countries because white countries tend(ed?) to be more individualistic and to not see race as distinctly as, say, Latino or Arab societies (which have kicked out Jews with no remorse).

A very important distinction that McDonald makes is that, no, NOT all Jews are doing this. BUT, the vast majority of people undermining Western society....are Jews.

2) It is a combination of both. Jews, as a tight knit ethnic group, are very race conscious and also very perceptive to group hostility directed at them, also know as "anti-Semitism." (Anti-semitism is a complete misnomer, but we'll stick with it for ease.) Jews self-identify with Judaism the more they perceive anti-Semitism. In turn, they counterattack not physically, but intellectually by mercilessly C R I T I C I Z I N G the dominant culture that is propagating the anti-semitism. Their critiquing and disdain for Christian culture, for example, comes from an instinctual defense mechanism. But, they are consciously aware of their efforts to undermine Christianity, because they view it as completely beneath them.

3) I don't think there is a "plan." Like I said, their main counterattack to a hostile dominant culture is to criticize, deride, challenge and stretch the boundaries of the dominant culture. There doesn't have to be a "plan" for two Jews in two sociology proffessorships in two different universities to write books critiquing Christianity and Amerca's "racist" immigration policies. There isn't a set "plan" to always hire more Jews to reach X% of the finance partnerships. They simply hire each other until (insert industry) is dominated by Jews.

continued...
>>
>>138125607
Of course, globalism has resulted in making specific people more wealthy than ever before in history without being kings or conquerers.

Mark Zuckerberg has more wealth (and certainly more ability to do stuff and change the world) then genghis khan ever did, or any rothschilde.

Same for Soros, Murdoch, all of emm. I name Jewish rich people because of the conversation but obviously there are also the Warren Buffets or Jeff Besoz's all of whom all benefit from globalism.

Globalism benefits all of the moneyed elites, but I personally think it benefits us too.
>>
>>138120025
>never went back... I still consider myself a cultural jew
>my wife is a gentile (non jew), and the vast majority of my friends are... I am very well connected within the Jewish community here

Even a jew who pretends to distance themselves from their jewness still acts like the jewiest jew that ever jewed.

They can't help it; it's in their blood. Jews are parasites.
>>
>>138125737
Gentile scientists had far more to do with nuclear science. Heisenberg etc. had far more to do with the science that allowed creation of the bomb. But again even your argument is self serving (reason fro American hegemony (your welcome)). do you see how you are. all the jewish inventiveness and genius is focused on their survival and their power. I am not saying this is an unnatural thing. It is perfectly natural, it simply makes you a very unruly tribe to govern
>>
You guys are dumb. You do realize HuffPo did this precisely because they knew you retards would make a stink out of it? I hope this plays right into your anti-semetic delusions and you do something stupid that puts you where you belong.
>>
>>138126356
Are you not connected within your own communities?
>>
>>138119547
https://mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
should be able to find The Culture of Critique in individual books.
This also has a large variety of /pol/ related books, and has rather endless reading material.
>>
We love our Goy, We love our Goy
>>
File: Yu 1976.jpg (46KB, 413x558px) Image search: [Google]
Yu 1976.jpg
46KB, 413x558px
>>138123658
>why did Jews ruin Serbia
The answer lies in pic related. Kill it while it's still not a threat. They also had luck that we really like war, and had some of the greatest propaganda war songs of all time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=katLOXqXA8U
>>
File: 1494811039462.png (421KB, 967x784px) Image search: [Google]
1494811039462.png
421KB, 967x784px
>>138126468
>it was all 3D chess goy! You're playing right into our hand!
we know all the cards you hold, kike. it's just a matter of waking up the normies, and you've just given us a free shot at your narrative. you thought you gained ground with your new "TRUMP IS A NAHTZEE!" narrative and your massive SHUT.IT.DOWN. campaign de-platforming all the bad goyim.
>>
>>138126385
I'm sorry if that upset you, I'm not trying to be upsetting. It's probably the opposite, i'm trying to have civil conversation in the lions den here.

Everyone speaks (or types) in ways to advance their own argument. Your last line is such obvious bait it doesn't even have a period, I suppose because I'm supposed to end the sentence with "well maybe we should share the governing" and then you go off and talk about how it's perfectly natural to protect your own tribe's superiority and blah blah.

Or maybe not, but you do understand my point.
>>
File: jholgasfake.jpg (385KB, 1096x999px) Image search: [Google]
jholgasfake.jpg
385KB, 1096x999px
>>138114406
it never even happened

you could say 0 jews died in wwii and be closer to the truth than if you said 6 mil
>>
File: thinkingcat.jpg (23KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
thinkingcat.jpg
23KB, 600x602px
>>138126121

So, basically, the theory is that Jews, being intellectually dominant, nepotistic and defensive, are weakening the societies they reside in by weakening the culture.
>>
File: patton's warning.jpg (3MB, 1018x4799px) Image search: [Google]
patton's warning.jpg
3MB, 1018x4799px
>>
>>138127180
I'm not upset at all, nor was I trying to bait you. Personally I find jews very reasonable and easy to have an intellectual conversation with, because you culture has always valued its rabbis
>>
>>138114406
http://www.jta.org/2017/08/18/news-opinion/united-states/huffpost-bannon-headline-goy-bye-creates-backlash
Even jewish people disliked that headline, claiming it was offensive.
>>
>>138126121
>>138119547
>>138114406

That said, there are overarching goals Jews as a people aspire to: Diaspora Jews want a complete dilution of the dominant culture's values to the extent that it can never pose a threat to the Jewish community, a la 1933. Israel itself seeks territorial expansion as well as the rebuilding of the Temple.

4) There are three "types" (sub groups) of Jews:
-Ashkenazim, the most accomplished/infamous, being the Central European Jews,
-the Sephardim: Spanish Jews, but were expelled from Spain in 1492 and largely resettled in the Ottoman Empire, and
-the Mizrahim, Jews who settled in the Middle East, amongst Arabs and Persians.

The Sephardim for a long time were the purest of the Jews, until they moved to the Ottoman Empire. Then, as with the Mizrahim, there may have been some genetic mixing with the Turks/Arabs/Persians, but not to a great extent, as Jews maintain very strong in-group marriage preferences.

However, the most noteworthy group you probably meant to ask about are the Ashkenazim. Put simply, there are the most ethnically admixed. Following their Exodus, this group of Jews went to Eastern Europe/Western Asia, to the North Caucasus region. There, they mixed with a Turkic tribe called the Khazars. The Khazars mixed with the Ashkenazim and adopted their religion. This is why Ashkenazim have Asiatic as well as Middle Eastern features, and this, coupled with two millennia of intense rabbinical studies, explains the high IQ of the Ashkenazim, who's intelligence is superior to the other two groups.

Unfortunately, Jews came to be very paranoid/neurotic/psychopathic/parasitic because of how our ancestors treated them. We created them by pushing them into ghettos, forcing them into banking and killing them routinely. Thus, they accrued vast sums of financial wealth and, starting in the 1800s, used their intelligence and wealth to obtain vengeance on the culture they believe had been screwing them over all these years.
>>
>>138114406
We are talking about people that don't mind if other Jews die as long as the end goal is attained.
Like when Jews created Islam as a proxy army to kill Christians. Here a Jew explains how that happened and says the Jews who were killed served a greater purpose
https://www.scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism
>>
>>138125547

I don't think it's either and it wouldn't even be such a problem if we just looked at it without any context.

The problem is with how they were even able to get to where they are now and with their distorted perception of reality(having both a superiority and persecution complex) which results in them trying to desperately control the zeitgeist.
>>
>>138114406
>1. Are Jews conspiring to undermine white countries? If so, is this true for a large fraction of Jews or just for a handful in power? Could it be that most Jews are just normally biased towards their own group, like everyone else?
No they're also starting to jew Homogenous Asian countries and no I dont mean China
>>
>>138127360
Exactly.
>>
File: NovRevoFull.png (1MB, 1057x1581px) Image search: [Google]
NovRevoFull.png
1MB, 1057x1581px
>>138114406
>>
>>138127446
Thank you.

On the point of Jews and arguing, one thing I haven't talked about is that many Jewish families treat debating and arguing almost as if it were sparring. It's a 100% true stereotype, and it benefits us greatly, because when you think about it you're literally making your brains fight each other, the benefits of doing so throughout childhood being obvious.
>>
>>138127742
>85 to 90% of the foreigners helping the Chinese at the time of the Communist takeover were Jewish. This included the daughter of the founder of the brokerage firm Goldman Sachs, who left the comfort of her Park Avenue home to assist the Chinese.

http://forward.com/schmooze/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/
http://archive.is/vKqDn
>>
>>138126557
So Jews are your community even though you claim you hardly have any jew friends and you claim your wife isn't a jew?

People not in my circle of friends are not my community, no.

Do you advocate all races treat others of their race preferentially as a community?
>>
>>138127945
welp I meant that China isnt a homogenous country but meh
>>
File: 1490279281434.jpg (34KB, 552x366px) Image search: [Google]
1490279281434.jpg
34KB, 552x366px
>>138127266

There are far too many reports of mass executions of Jews on the Eastern Front for me to take this seriously, and far too many survivors from all nations that confirm it. The exact number of Jews who died in Auschwitz is, frankly speaking, irrelevant. Jews were deliberately targeted in WWII. Hitler said himself what he thought of the Jews in his well published bio. Are you upset only by the fact that the historians have made a mistake with the 6 mil figure? Would 2 million make it better?
>>
>>138127923
this is a true fact, jews value intellect far more than most goyim
>>
>>138127360
the REALITY is, they are using their high verbal IQ and masterful deception coupled with a demonization of all non-jews to enslave all goys on this planet.

>http://www.timesofisrael.com/diaspora-pedophiles-increasingly-use-israel-as-a-haven-activists-charge/
>>
>>138122945
It's not complex. Jews don't want goyim to have any real power. Every now and then a jew comes on this board and goes lol u guys look at me I'm a regular guy see jews are just dudes like me XD but there's no reason to listen to them. They're not top jews so it's not like they are made privy to anything as they would surely spill the beans. The goodest goy is a poor jew because the top jews know they are deluded and will defend their despicable actions ad absurdum. Also big jews like Soros really do think they are saving the world, but understand that what that means for you is bondage.
>>
I don't believe Jews run everything or that any more conspiratorial than any other people.

But they really are a disgustingly arrogant people, that if you give them an inch, they will certainly abuse their own power. They own most media in the world and some banks but really that's their best bet in maintaining the status quo that aids them along with the bourgeois financial oligarchy. The Jews are hated this much because they are renegades against Christianity, and most of the times they engage in anti-west, and anti-white propaganda, but that's just an outgrowth of being grown as guardians in the liberal and neocon status quo. The rest is just regular liberal capitalism.
>>
>>138127963
First, let me say that I 100% consider myself white. Maybe this is part of the sticking point/reason we see the world differently. I see myself as a part of multiple communities. I am aquantences with many of the jewish community but also many of the white/plain ole community in my area.

Do you only consider yourself part of the white community? I don't know anything about you beyond that you are part of the white community (which isn't 100% knowledge, just a general assumption) and part of the /pol/ community.

As to the question of which I feel more a part of, it's the regular community for sure.
>>
>>138114406
If you really want answers read "culture of critique". It's where all of this comes from.
>>
>>138127517
Of course ((they)) would. Now normies will look up the meaning and thus begin their path to knowledge.
>>
>>138126385
>>138127180
>>138127446

You should read about Max Born (Jewish). He worked with Heisenberg in developing quantum mechanics.
>>
>>138128640

Jew here, reform and yadda yadda read the rest of the thread. I didn't like the headline because I thought it was stupid and jews shouldn't be in the business of antagonizing anyone. (Realistically no one should)
>>
>>138124932
>>138125277
i have no problem with zionism tho, just go to your own country and do whatever you want there, it's actually a good thing
>>
Will someone with photoshop please take steve bannons face and put it over patrick the starfish's face from sponge bob? The photo will be patrick but with steve bannons face...
>>
>>138114406
read Culture of Critique; accept no substitute
>>
>>138128849
jews certainly contributed to modern physics and in great excess to their proportion in the general poulation, but the fathers of quantum physics were Faraday, Planck and Heisenberg
>>
>>138128527
>First, let me say that I 100% consider myself white.
>I am very well connected within the Jewish community here
Good old jew doublespeak.

>Do you only consider yourself part of the white community?
No. The only reason race even matters is because Jews, Niggers, and every other degenerate race are greedy fucks that think like savage cavemen.
White people don't want to think about race. That's what got us into the problem we're in now. We're too altruistic and the parasites like you leech on. Every once in a while we wake up to this reality and murder the fuck out of you parasites.
>>
>>138118635
Its perfect as a banner, just like that. 90% off.
>>
>>138126704

thanks
>>
>>138128214
Yeah kike, a number closer to the truth would make it better given the words Hitler and Nazi have become cultural bludgeons to destroy white identity. You deserved worse.
>>
File: 1499128884994.gif (387KB, 382x379px) Image search: [Google]
1499128884994.gif
387KB, 382x379px
>>138119127
DA BAGGLS :DDDDX
>>
File: 1503085249290.png (561KB, 483x484px) Image search: [Google]
1503085249290.png
561KB, 483x484px
>>138127594

This last part, with the recent evolution, seems to speculative for me. I don't see how a group would evolve so much in such a short period of time, while also mixing a lot at the same time. Dubious logic...
>>
>>138128214

That's the problem with inconsistencies. If you aren't factually accurate, people will start doubting the entire story.

Fictitious evidence presented during the Nuremberg trials and Soviets doctoring photos are the main reasons people are doubting the story even if it might have been completely accurate besides those few instances.
>>
>>138129367
Well if you would rather I don't identify as white, that's fine by me, but if you saw me in person and didn't know it was me, you would think i'm just a white dude.

That said, what do you mean by parasite? Are you typing that on an intel - powered computer by any chance?
>>
File: 1503084020889.jpg (63KB, 778x345px) Image search: [Google]
1503084020889.jpg
63KB, 778x345px
>>138130243

I think you make a great point. Do you have anything (wannabe memes?) on the doctored evidence?
>>
>>138129982
Don't you think Hitler and Nazi would have been cultural bludgeons without killing any Jews? Didn't he also surprise invade Europe and kill wayyyyyy more non-jews than jews? Even if the jews thing legit never happened, wouldn't we still see hitler and nazis the same way that we see any other enemy forces from the past?
>>
>>138130243
But the entire story is more than just jews. Way more non-jews on either side died. I think you're way overestimating how people hate hitler because of the jews he killed vs hate hitler because he tried to conquer the world.
>>
tldr This is a repeating pattern throughout history. They aggressively take over education, media, and publications as well as other positions of power to obfuscate this pattern's existence. Eventually the goyim find out, usually once the host nation has been depleted and destroyed. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>138127517

I think the headline is more a testament to /pol influence than to Jewish influence.
>>
>>138130145
I love that picture. What the fuck are they gonna do about it? I guess they could argue someone could have stepped on it or something if they wanted.
>>
>>138130271
>Well if you would rather I don't identify as white, that's fine by me, but if you saw me in person and didn't know it was me, you would think i'm just a white dude.

The main problem most people like the guy you were responding to seem to have with Jews identifying as white seems to be the fact that many Jews readily flip between being a part of the majority group and a marginalized minority depending on whichever is most convenient for them in the given situation.
>>
File: box cat.jpg (45KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
box cat.jpg
45KB, 600x450px
>>138131501

It can't be a patter of taking over the media though. The media is only a recent thing. Same for cultural influence. Culture was, historically speaking, something passed on orally and changing at a glacial pace.
>>
File: 1469765770456.png (5KB, 259x195px)
1469765770456.png
5KB, 259x195px
>>138131115
A crop of young healthy men from Germany, England, France, America, Canada, etc. (white guys), subjected to newly minted propaganda techniques (Goebbels had Bernays in his library) wound up killing each other at the behest of competing power elites and economic schemers. the end result is that the gene pool was weakened. In contrast, a lot of the wealthiest and most clever Jews made it out in time, because they had the resources and the foresight to. That's a net strengthening of their gene pool.

As for if we would see them in the same way? think Hollywood and see pic related
>>
File: lumberdoggo.jpg (122KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
lumberdoggo.jpg
122KB, 640x640px
>>138131782

True, and given the recent misadventures with Islam, I'm starting to think that tolerating religious differences is cancer. The culture in a society where people don't agree on even the most basic notions cannot be stable.
>>
>>138131782
In reality, Jews are in a weird position. We look white but that didn't stop (trigger warning : holocaust) us from getting killed by the millions. That's a central part of jewish belief, whether you believe in it or think it's a hoax, surely you can understand what it would be like to be raised believing it and how that may make you feel.

Jews are a minority religion, but we look white. We get white privilege benefits but also in reality -like just in terms of numbers - we are a minority. The fact that we get white privileges and can essentially be white people and identify as white is more an accident of genetics than a conscious act.
>>
>>138114406
1. Probally not by countries but undermine all races in general. They try to use the holocuast to get a free pass. Jews are very racist people. The Talmud considers the goiym as sub-human.
2. I don't know. I think it just something minimal. Like they are still butthurt about centuries of anit-semitism. The again, the most wealthy people happen to be from a small entho-religious population. And let's not to mention Jews never had the best reputation of being decent people, even in the times of the Romans
3. pic related. Jews played a major role in creating Bolshevism. Also the Bilderberg society and the Rothschild Family is extremely Jewish.
4. Yes and no. Most Jews that derived from Europe are a mix of Jews and Europeans. (Aka: Alkenazi Jews). Some Israeli Jews are pure but it's pretty rare. Jews tend to have a higher IQ avergae, so it explains why so many of them are successful business men and also the stereotypes of Jews being manipulative.
>>
>>138114406
There's no real conspiracy. Just prior to the advent of the industrial revolution Jews became the money lenders because they were exempt from usury laws under the church. They lived in seperate societies and took advantage of the situation. With time they became the bankers and gained majority control through increasing industrial capitalism - the Protestant Reformation, Social/political Revolutions (including the American revolution) and modern capitalism are all responsible for the decline of the West... Jews are just a cog in a much larger philosophical and social machine
>>
>>138131657

Yeah, when I saw it I thought the guy who came up with it is a political genius.
>>
File: jews.png (614KB, 950x660px) Image search: [Google]
jews.png
614KB, 950x660px
>Jews are bringing in Muslims to destroy/replace the white population in Europe!

Well that would be mighty retarded, as the only people who hate Jews more than Nazis are Muslims. Many Jews are fleeing Europe due to the rise in anti-semitic attacks.

On top of that, the popularity of far-right parties is shooting through the roof all throughout Europe, except Germany. Even in Sweden, the nationalist party is now the second biggest party in the polls.
>>
>>138131868
True. Fascinating to watch develop. I would like to know how they manage to be such a percentage of popular e-celebs. I think seeing the numbers would help with much of the answer to the jewish question.
>>
>>138130871
I don't like to use infographic memes and the like as the medium is too limited to properly convey information and only serves for propaganda.
The Nuremberg trials were recorded and are still available in their entirety so you can go look it up on your own and see bogus evidence like "Jews being turned into lampshades" brought up.

>>138131314
You might be reading way too much into what I said or are you replying to the wrong post?
>>
File: 1483659453538.jpg (152KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
1483659453538.jpg
152KB, 600x544px
>>138114406
Imagine a parasite or something like AIDs. A virus isn't fully conscious of its actions but its instinctual goal is to disarm the host defenses and spread its seed as much as possible. In the case of the Jew they disarm the defense by convincing natives to accept other groups, and they spread their seed by only allowing their group into the upper class. That way there is as little chance as possible for their removal from the host. There's no secret illuminati club, it's just instinct, but it's an instinct that destroys everything it touches.
>>
File: (((cnn))).jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
(((cnn))).jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
Where does your info come from?
>>
>>138132300
If I can be honest, I do consider myself a part of both groups.

>>138132217
On a scale of 1-10 how happy are you usually?
>>
File: 1502663023622.jpg (81KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1502663023622.jpg
81KB, 396x385px
>>138132421

I essentially agree. But I still have some questions in relation to political bias and over representation in media ownership. That cannot be answered by the industrial revolution and usury laws.

see

>>138122945
>>
File: truth.jpg (80KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
80KB, 638x479px
>>138114406
Also, OP - Read "Israel and US Foreign Policy". Good book
>>
>>138114406
Read the Culture of Critique, seriously. It answers all these questions.

The basic argument is that Jewish culture has been conditioned over the centuries to work to subvert whatever society they live in, because subvert the cultural cohesion of those around them increases the survival of their own tribe. Jews living in a unified ethnostate does not historically work out well for them.

Basically they want either a Jewish ethnostate like Israel or a multikulti Weimar Germany degenerate shithole.
>>
They originally came from outta space during the time of atlantis, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw and have manulated us ever since sorry for not posting that vid at the exact point that they talk about jews from space.
>>
>>138114406
The end goal is to keep the west tamed and stupid
They goy is cattle and like cattle should behave

It is a handful that is pulling the strings.
Why would a rich American octogenarian (Soros) be messing with the migration policies in Europe if he is just trying to help other jews?
We know about specific plans erode western civilization racemix or get replaced by niggers or mongrels. Degeneracy, racemix, don't have kids normalization of homosexyality and transgenderism
Implementation of cultural marxism
>>It is not race what matters it is culture
Then implement quotas based on race
Dried pussy feminists on suicide watch when childless after 30
The holohoax the control of education and media they can play the victim for another 100 years
Their culture plays a role and many are very mixed but you have important groups of khazari jews and semitic jews
They are genetically different, propensity to certain mental illnesses and genetic disorders
http://www.jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
Partly caused by a small genetic variety
>>
>>138132569
I guess I'm confused by what you are arguing then, if i accept the premise that Jews lied about the holocaust, yadda yadda yadda, what is the endgame of your arguement? Hitler did still do a bunch of terrible stuff to countries that are now hedgemons and have a vested interest in making sure no more shit like that happens.
>>
>>138133028
this is the undoctored truth, I've actually been lieing this whole thread and came from outer space.
>>
>>138132697

Not sure... 7 maybe? I don't see myself any different in terms of happiness form the other healthy people around me. There's probably no such thing as consistent happiness. People probably have occasionally elevated or bad mood, and a normal baseline mood most of the time.
>>
>>138133396
I'm about the same, probably more of a 6.5 average. I don't personally see why religious difference tolerance is cancerous, especially between islam and christianity and judaism since they all stem from the same source. I'm not even religious, I can see the appeal but I also have great skepticism about some omnipotent being with my personal wellfare in mind. Jews are definitely raised to be secular and self reliant.
>>
>>138133209
If I may, the point is that whites *can* then easily overcome guilt and care for themselves, unlike what's happening today. Poland has one of the lowest crime rates in Europe, I would hate to see it turn into a multicultural Arab/African uncohesive society.

Also, most NGOs involved in helping migrants are run by and donated to by Jews.

Also I understand that german Jews are intelligent... but it then they can do science in Israel. Jews have never beenstrong enough or value honor enough to ever fight for their own land until they were given Israel.
>>
>>138118762
Very good explanation. No wonder Jews act like women.
>>
>1. Are Jews conspiring to undermine white countries? If so, is this true for a large fraction of Jews or just for a handful in power? Could it be that most Jews are just normally biased towards their own group, like everyone else?

let me put it this way, there is a legacy system that the jews have created and they fight to preserve it. its not that jews hate whites, its just that they are afraid of being toppled off this legacy system they created. the jews don't want anyone else to make movies,print money and report news. they know that as soon someone else comes in the scene they will die. the jews are not very competitive people, instead of competing they are killing their competitors. one of their most common tactics is ridicule and gaslightning, they truly lack somekind of basic moral essence that other people have.
look at israel for example, its a fucking shithole. they have all the 100 iq jews you can find and they haven't built anything significant, their industry is so noncompetitive that there are only 3-4 companies that hold 90% market share within every industry.
its not even jewish nepotism, its white jewish nepotism. they are VERY unwelcoming to jews with a different skin tone.
the entire success of the israeli ((tech)) industry is strictly built off remaking products or make even cheap version of existing products. there might have been only 10 innovative israeli companies in existence, the rest are negligible
>>
>>138114406

>Jews are not racially different from a mix of Europeans and Middle Easterners. Is that false? If it is true, if one is to believe that they're so different psychologically as to be psychopathic or parasitic, how did that nature come about?

1: Yes. All countries, but they are most successful in white countries. There are multiple factors in all but the main ideological source was the actions of Cyrus the Great, the ruler of the then-known world and the greatest of goys who decided to restore the Jewish kingdom after based Assyrians assraped Israel into a pulp, skinned most of them alive, enslaved the resat and made monumental statuary of skinned jews in case one of the slaves missed the point.

Anyways, the Babylonian Jews, who had a caste within Babylon as one of scribes and intellectuals, were genuinely grateful that the Persian emperor freed them and happily accepted him as the Ruler of the World. This established the intellectual underpinning of a beneficient global hegemon being a good thing, which Jewish thought leaders have been striving towards ever since.

Eventually, this led to a schism between the rabbianical inheritors of the Babylonian Jews and the more nationalist warrior Jews, who practiced an otherwise unremarkable Canaanite-derived Iron Age religion based around animal sacrifices and tribalist warfare.

Centuries later, the Romans showed up and proceeded to absolutely destroy the warrior-faction of Judaism, thus ending the schism. The rabbianic Jews went on to Rome to do what they always do, and now you know the rest of the story.

2: Harlan Ellison wrote that it was around 20-30% of (fellow) Jews in his experience that were
>>
>>138134055
But short of busing/training out minorities who will never go willingly and creating civil war, how do we become Poland? I mean maybe you think what I first described is worth it or would go differently, but I very much doubt whether it's realistic.

Jews indeed have gotten a lot stronger, the ability for intelligence to manifest in war capabilities from technology is 100% responsible, although we did certainly fight for Israel back before tech(or rather israelis did, my whole family was in the states and had been for generations) .
>>
>>138133396
Don't talk to me or my foal ever again !
>>
>>138133209

I was simply explaining why there are people questioning the holocaust and pointing out the most obvious and verifiable cases of inaccuracy.

I personally see no point in challenging the status quo position on the matter since there isn't enough verifiable counter evidence.
>>
>>138132300
>In reality, Jews are in a weird position. We look white but that didn't stop (trigger warning : holocaust) us from getting killed by the millions.

That's because "White identity" is an entirely American concept. People have always divided themselves along tribal/national lines and the only reason Americans are using the term "white" is because of how "mixed" the country is with no solid tribal identity that emerged organically.
>>
File: Seal.jpg (36KB, 700x544px) Image search: [Google]
Seal.jpg
36KB, 700x544px
>>138133885

I'm thinking more of the conflict between "follow these rules because this source says so end of discussion" vs. "ultimately we have to be tolerant and open to evidence because everybody is fallible and nobody can claim to have absolute knowledge."

Despite what the average /pol user thinks, even from inception America had a firm grasp on the idea of tolerance. That's why separation of church and state. This is true of the West in general, where people will be naturally very tolerant of differences of opinion. Even in Eastern Europe, with all its backwardness and religiosity, nobody will care if they hear X is an atheist. So democracy works well.

But separation of church and state will not do enough if one group is prepared to go beyond politics and kill another group, or culturally subvert another group. Ultimately, the method requires that everybody puts more value on sticking to the political status quo than on destroying or subverting it.
>>
File: 1503064318693.jpg (68KB, 640x590px) Image search: [Google]
1503064318693.jpg
68KB, 640x590px
Replacement and erasure are their endgame
>>
>>138134180
>the jews are not very competitive people

I'm sorry but that's just not true at all. Every Jew I know is quite competitive in some aspect, myself included.

>there might have been only 10 innovative israeli companies in existence, the rest are negligible.

Did you type that from a computer with an Intel chip by any chance?
>>
>>138114406
Probably a huge intersection of rich and Jewish. A special breed of soullessness and genes selected for being shitstains of humanity. Normal Jews not so much.

If you want to be effective, go after the 1% and kill two birds with one stone.
>>
File: 1502215438876.jpg (78KB, 539x385px) Image search: [Google]
1502215438876.jpg
78KB, 539x385px
>>
>>138135599
>Did you type that from a computer with an Intel chip by any chance?

they did not invent the chip, just made a different version of it. just like i said.

>I'm sorry but that's just not true at all. Every Jew I know is quite competitive in some aspect, myself included.

academically motivated yes, im jewish too.
>>
>>138123304
The rabbi many children priest none is a lie
Maybe the smartest used to become rabbi but it was often the stupid, the second or 3rd son that will not inherit who used to go either to the army or to the church. There may be exceptions but that is how it was in Europe for a very long time
>>
>>138135599
>Did you type that from a computer with an Intel chip by any chance?
1/10
>>
>>138135539
but at this point, any group can point to any other group and point to countless examples of members of that group being terrorists/whatever you want to call it, so the option of non-tolerance of differences seems like it will just lead to violence without different outcomes.
>>
File: karl_marx[3].jpg (471KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
karl_marx[3].jpg
471KB, 750x500px
>>138135584

Jew endgame is to implement a One World Order where a secular international elite with no ties or loyatlies to any one nation rule an interlocked global hegemon where no nation-state is able to implement control within their borders.

Like the Achaemenid Empire, but bigger.
>>
File: 1501572754273.png (25KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
1501572754273.png
25KB, 669x514px
>>138114406
Why do people on T_D love Jews and Niggers so much. They hate Muslims so much they want them all banned, they learn this hatred from facts. But when provided facts about jews and niggers, even beaners you get banned. It would be a okay place if it wasnt full of "based black man" and "based jew" or "based legal immigrant" . They wont take the main red pill.
>>
>>138136171
2 - USB Flash Drive
3 - Modern drip irrigation
4 - Anti Virus software
5 - Mobile Phones
6 - Voicemail
7 - AOL
8 - Cherry Tomatoes
9 - Victoria's Secret
10 - Sabra Hummus (Maybe this is a stereotypical jewish thing, but hummus is dank and sabra spicy is GOAT)
>>
>>138123499
>what is good for the jews
I have seen this theme repeatedly throughout history
>>
>ultimate red pill
>talks about "the joos conspiracies"
>still hasn't taken real red pill
The jews don't have power. Rather the capitalists have power, and it just so happens many of them are jews. Read strasser, Marx, Plato(specifically the republic)
>>
>>138114406
First I'm a Jew, but most of my Family is messianic and doesn't practice orthodoxy and instead Christian.

1. Some probably, but most don't give a Shit. If anything it's a select few, but I wouldn't say they're alone. We're biased toward our own group, I like Israel for example. But I will always put my Countrymen before the Jews as I'm an American.

2. It's not a large amount of Jews, it's Jews that live with a victim status. Jews who blame the West for being without our homeland. These are the Zionist. They are a cancer that must be destroyed.

3. It isn't in large numbers, not in an organized or tribal mentality. It's most likely a secret sect or society that has been planning this for a very long time.

4. As an Ashkenazi thats a loaded question. My family came from Germany and spoke both German and Yiddish. When they moved too the states they spoke German as our community had a larger German population than Jewish so it was easier to communicate with them while learning English. Over time some separated from the Community to and like other jewish families became messianic's as they married into other "Gentile" families. My grandfather married my grandmother of English/French descent and he became a Messianic teaching his children only a small amount of Yiddish which they in turn forgot and me I only learned a Hand full of the language myself even though I'm Orthodox. Of the Jews that were in my High School only I was an Orthodox the other 3 were Messianics and like me only new a handful of yiddish words but we would play like we new more to fuck with everyone else.

Now my Point too this is that it's not the Jews. But a Select few, and that The Nazi's are gone I have no need to fight a Dead enemy. But the Communist are here in force, and are supported by a Good number of Zionist Jews who are not our Friends. We need too stop blaming all Jews, and seek out non Zionist Jews.
>>
File: 1503068607641.png (840KB, 1920x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1503068607641.png
840KB, 1920x1541px
>>138137457
10/10 commiepost
>>
>>138137548
I totally agree with 1 and 2 fellow kike
>>
>>138137457
Fuck off Commie! You're the Problem, and easy target for Zionist (Evil-Jew) manipulation.
>>
File: 1503082954434.jpg (123KB, 720x703px) Image search: [Google]
1503082954434.jpg
123KB, 720x703px
>>138136197

True, exactly right. The problem is your supposed "tolerance" is just the Cold War form of the cultural conflict. This is because having irreconcilable philosophical differences will always lead to ideological conflict. So, for example, either Muslims get their way with Sharia or eventually we will prevail over them and they'll have to accept that some concerns like free speech trump their religious sensitivity. So either our idea of fundamental tolerance wins, or their idea of intolerance and respect for religious figures wins. The rest is just details.
>>
>>138125150
it was never a secret what goy meant. just because dumb pol faggots think they're nicholas cage uncovering the map doesn't change the fact that goyim have known all along that they're cattle and they don't care.

and you won't either, goy.
>>
>>138114406
The truth is HuffPo journalists, along with most MSM journalist, browse /pol/ daily.
As the image macros go, they have internalised the mores/madness of this place and it is bleeding out of their minds everywhere.

Want to know why the media has gone so nuts since 2014? They're browsing here.
>>
>>138137806
Too few Kikes on the said of what Right I'm Afraid.
>>
>>138120025
Read Culture of Critique. OP you DO know that Bolshevism was initially a Jewish intellectual vanguardist movement, right? 4, arguably 5, out of the 7 politburo (highest ranking Soviets) were Jews.
>>
>>138138073
*side, Goddamn I need to learn to fucking type.
>>
>>138137457
t. t_d
>>
File: doge wink.jpg (50KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
doge wink.jpg
50KB, 490x490px
>>138138197

I can accept that Jews have a more internationalist/globalist bias, out of an instinct for self-preservation. I would like to see a better argument for that though. Just finding some Jews somewhere in charge is not convincing enough for me. One can play this game with any religion or ethnicity.
>>
>>138114406
Jews have no aversion to hypocrisy.

In fact it is very likely their hypocrisy is subconscious and highly rationalized causing no cognitive dissonance.

So a Jew can be simultaneously against racism, but only advance their own and also never allow group infiltration.

Therefore they can literally be racist while consciously being non racist. So they can preach equality while practicing nepotism and literally being Jewish supremacists.

Or they can be anti Nazi and yet pump out anti white propaganda all day long making only white men evil in the public mind. And yet they should know the evils of this kind of propaganda since it almost killed their entire race. Even though they know it's evil they have no issue doing it to others.

Or they can pretend to be white to denounce racism and white privledge then Unironically claim to be Jewish a minority deserving of special privledge. They conceive no hypocrisy in this and probably aren't even aware of it.

Thus they need no conspiracy their nature is perfidious.

By destroying 'racism' as a philosophy we have made whites ignorant and blind to these obvious facts.

That's why in 1950 50% believed Jews controlled Hollywood but in the 2000's that number had dropped to 20% even though the fact is obvious.

You see ignorance is blindness. But once you understand you can see.

This is only one portion of the issue. There's is also vibrancy, hyper tolerance.

Vibrancy is the idea that you are not allowed to criticize a race for acting in a negative racial stereotype. So criticizing a Jew for being money grubbing or pushy is illegal even if it is true. Whereas in an egalitarian society saying your a greedy money grubbing Jew would be allowed since I myself am not allowed to act in such a way since I am not a Jew.

Not to mention the laws making super citizens with superior rights.

I could go on but that is enough. The laws must be changed.
>>
>>138127160
I have seen too many of pic related..this shit needs to be stopped..it's rly pissing me off
>>
>>138121785
Don't you see that you're describing nepotism?

First, there's the Jewish aversion to manual labour. You speak of it in how your family puts emphasis on having a white collar job. Jews are encouraged to reach positions of power and influence by becoming lawyers, politicians, doctors. There aren't a million of these positions and if Jews are encouraged to reach these positions and not, say, become a truck driver, then there is inevitably going to be Jewish saturation of these fields.

The big problem with this, however, is the blatant nepotism that runs through Jewish culture. The Jew uses his position of power to advantage other Jews. When a gentile gets into a position of power, he helps maybe his immediate family. When a Jew gets into such a position, he helps the Jewish community reach similar positions. As such, you end up with Jewish monopolies over banking, politics, the media, Hollywood ect. A good example of this is in your post:

>Most of the long-term stuff (like owning media companies) doesn't happen overnight or even in one or two generations. My grandfather taught law at harvard, which helped all his progeny get in or go to similar quality schools.
Two generations of helping your "progeny" get into similar schools gives you a Jewish monopoly.

A gentile doesn't do this (he literally can't usually because of laws). Indeed, if Gentile started helping a "community" based on ethnicity he'd be branded a Nazi and racist. There is no gentile "community" he supports and can draw support from. That's what white nationalists want.

And, re your "smart" dad, he reached his position with
>tons of support from the community

Unfortunately, there's millions of extremely intelligent "gentiles" but they don't get tons of support from the community because, in this Jewish world, an ethnically homogeneous society is racist and impossible to achieve (but only if you're white).
>>
>>138138978

Could you support your first point? I'm not asking this to be passive aggressive. I know many Jews and they don't seem inconsistent in my experience. On the contrary, many paint themselves into corners of idiocy by trying to be too consistent.
>>
>>138138949
Yeah, They see a Jew in Power and it's a fucking Conspiracy. Seriously I don't give a shit anymore not every Jew in power is there because their a Jew. Maybe we Climb political latters because we're a Minority and want a considerable voice? Maybe unlike the whiney little Victim status minorities we actually do something too change our status.

It really doesn't matter it's nitpicking, they're not there because they're Jewish. It's because they're power hungry assholes.
>>
>>138139361

The policy of Harvard has been for some time now to favour the children of current faculty and legacies. Hence the idea that one smart Jew can pave the way for the descendants. (No, I definitely don't endorse it, it's fucked up.) But there's no conspiracy in it. Also, thinking that your kid should go to college instead of doing manual labor isn't objectionable.
>>
>>138132437
maybe we need more muslims
at least violence can eventually be stopped..
>>
>>138140096
its also important to understand that "favour the children of current faculty and legacies" applies to a) major donors or b) adds a 0.05% chance on the application, no more.
>>
>>138135020
I keep asking myself why germany is so satisfied to keep paying reparations for this huge lie and not, in this day and age, doing a proper investigation, and redeeming yourselves
>>
>>138114406

jews aren't jews they're descended from the khazars, an ancient turkish kingdom whose king bulan converted to Talmudism. so the khazars did too.

Jews first lie in the world is that they're descended from ancient JUdeans. they're not.

The invention of the jewish people by shlomo sand explains it. and he's a jew.
>>
>>138140568

Wait, so even as faculty, do you have to shell out crazy money?

0.05% is probably enough, since all Harvard kids have near perfect SATs. They could fill the class with perfect scores, but they go for AA and other political shit. The differences are really small anyway.
>>
>>138134854
I'm okay with a Reconquista 2.0.
But you underestimate self-deportation. There were earlier migrants in Poland... they self deported cuz no gibs. People will leave if you stop giving them resources. The biggest problem I have with the jews is their promotion of immigration to the West. If they can learn to stop that, I don't care what else the talmudvision says.
I'd probably be okay with cutting off welfare to immigrant groups but even that is too extreme for the left.
>>
File: IMG_5508.jpg (141KB, 614x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5508.jpg
141KB, 614x767px
>>138114406
Intelligence is created from neural networks. The more your upbringing and lifelong exposures trains your brain to think in a more effective way, the higher your iq will be. Some of us are rewarded for using our brains and some of us are rewarded early on for other things. The problem lies in k-12 education sure but more importantly it lies in the societal expectations and home life. If the jew goes home and is forced to read and is rewarded for learning how to learn ( reading the kabbalah) and the black or white kid goes home and his 20 yo mother is shaking her booty and everyone laughs who do you think will grow up to have a higher iq?

The kabbalah is the source and until we have a more effective doctrine, the jewish dynastic wealth will always be a problem.
>>
File: IMG_5793.jpg (154KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5793.jpg
154KB, 1024x682px
>>138141343
The problem is they see themselves are superior dna and the goy as trash. They create a nucleus inside their host country, essentially a sheckel trap sheckles go in faster than they come out and it starves the host country of their sheckles through effective use and a shrewd culture.
>>
>>138141343

IQ and physiological studies show differences in intelligence arising way before reading or culture has a chance to influence the young child. I don't buy your argument. Genetic studies also seem to explain some of the IQ differences between groups.
>>
Any time this conversation is had it's almost as if Chinese, Japanese, India, South Korea don't exist. They're not just magically going to be Jew-ruled. They are ancient cultures that are really in-group, with their own in-groups inside in-groups in some cases.

I have no doubt that ethnically minded Jews don't like goys, but I find it far more likely that their end-game would result in the entire world being incinerated than them pulling it off in entirety.

I do however think there will be massive stratification of society.

---

Re: pizzagate fuckery. This shit exists amongst the elites everywhere. It is apparently the basis of western esoteric religion, and I'm sure there are aspects of this in Asia as well.

I find it far more likely the esoterically minded elites will band together and carve out their own niches and suppress the pleb hordes.

I have no doubt every group including Jews will want a big chunk of their elite exploitation pie, but I honestly don't buy a world-wide Jewish takeover (or anyone ethnic group takeover) without nukes flying.
>>
>>138137548
Don't worry mate.
We all know it is not all jews (at least if you're an actual redpilled person and not some retard that came here and took everything seriously), just the zionists, the satanists that pretend to be jewish and the cunts that run the banks (very high up, not bankers per se) that prfit from usury.

I do however think that jewish people as a whole have a serious lust for money and fewer scruples, especially those in the media.
Not enough for me to want you boys dead or anything though, just an observation.
>>
>>138141343
That's bullshit, education does not significantly effect IQ, I know you know that. What you say is slightly more true over hundreds of years though. Jews are neurotic because of all the laws and rules they have been bred to follow and get around. If you couldn't follow all the rules, you got ostracized. Over time, this creates a disposition. Catholic priests couldn't have children, rabbis did.

Also only the JIDF spams the Israeli model pics as propaganda. You never show the ugly Jews with long noses, you show mixed slavic ones.
>>
>>138123321
The proof is in the pudding. What you see around you, the liberalisation of the country, the demonisation of white men (white women more encouraged to race mix, white guilt to prevent opposition of immigration etc.) the deomgraphics shift, the rise of marxism and communism as acceptable despite it's millions of deaths that are attributed to it.

Nearly all of the heads of CNN, MSNBC, BBC etc. are jewish. Hollywood is jewish. The music industry is jewish.
The rothschilds are a jewish banking family that set up all of the central banks that control the printing of money, and charge interest on this money being loaned to governments, to pilfer 5% of the country's wealth away endlessly.
These then hire agents to further themselves, set up new banks in Syria, Afrganistan, Iraq etc, and use their money and influence to coerse/bribe/blackmail officials in the west to go to war, and rebuild the country with a central bank.
They then hired social scientists and think tanks with great minds to devise plans to control the populace, mass pyschology and way to undermine science and logic.
As for the dilution of european genes, that has been a long time in the making.
Look up the kalergi plan, that is the goal.

You will find all I have said to be true on further research.

Attached is the modern plan, I didn't make this it's a crop from a larger infographic on the rothchilds, but it is mostly accurate.
>>
>>138120934
That graphic is literally fake news. There's over 4k people working for CNN and they picked out like what 100? people in the middle management to make it seem like there is a vast Jewish Conspiracy TM.
>>
>>138144181

Fair point. Although I would look at the top positions and see the percentage there, because I don't care where the janitor worships.
>>
>>138114406
Here's the real red pill: the Jews are a nation. Judaism is not only a religion, but also a nationalist political ideology and a national identity.

They see themselves as "a people". They act together for their collective benefit. Jewish nationalism and Jewish supremacism are more central to Jewish identity than any thoughts about their god (which is not Christianity's God).

You have to think of them as something like citizens of a foreign country. Whenever you see one in a position of power or authority in a country other than Israel, you have to consider whether they are acting as agents of the Jewish nation.

The Jewish nation is not the same thing as Israel. It existed before Israel and is responsible for creating Israel. Israel's a country, a Jewish colony, but not the Jewish homeland. Jews were divided over whether Israel should be formed, and certainly many of them have no desire to live there.

For most of the modern era, the Jews were a stateless nation, and outside of Israel they still act like one. Like other nations, they have sought their own benefit and the weakening or destruction of rivals through war and trade.

They aren't specially evil, but they are specially dangerous because of their deceptive tactics. They deny that they take collective action, install agents into the governments of other nations, and work together to dominate key sectors of commerce... and use their influence of media, education, and law to attack anyone who points this out, somehow having succeeded in making "anti-semite" a shocking insult rather than a simple description of someone who is inconveniently aware of the Jewish nation's hostile actions against their own nation.
>>
File: 2016-03-08.jpg (94KB, 1358x764px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-08.jpg
94KB, 1358x764px
>>138144459

Thanks for the answer. It seems to me that the linchpin to your theory is the idea that Jews act collectively as a nation. Do you have a way to support this assertion? I'm asking this honestly.
>>
>>138144382
Jews have high iq, so it would be reasonable to see that they're over represented in higher mantle of any corporations. A good test would be to compare the number of jews and east asian people. If it's the same, then the company is just promoting smart people up the ranks.
>>
File: 1503050507132.jpg (58KB, 613x559px) Image search: [Google]
1503050507132.jpg
58KB, 613x559px
>>
File: 1503049951072.png (336KB, 1029x595px) Image search: [Google]
1503049951072.png
336KB, 1029x595px
>>
File: 1503086695973.jpg (117KB, 900x633px) Image search: [Google]
1503086695973.jpg
117KB, 900x633px
>>138145248

OK, interesting. I think with the Asian litmus test, the IQ theory would fail. Asians are practically non-existent in news media and film. But Asians are recognised for their spatial IQs, not for Verbal IQs. Here's a comment I wrote before:

>>138122945

So, even allowing for a higher IQ than that of Asians, and allowing for over-representation based on IQ, it's still not sufficient to explain. That's because there are many many times more gentiles than Jews. What do you think?
>>
>>138144922
First thing that comes to my mind is the email conversation between Trump's Jewish ex-Lawyer and another Jew.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-lawyer-stranger-watch-your-back-bitch-636350
Look at the ProPublica tweet links for first-hand source email text.
> I'm Jewish. I presume you are too.
The implication in the conversation is that Trump's lawyer is betraying his race/people by legally supporting Trump.

This is not rare, its how they think. I'm sure its been said, but they simply have a strong group awareness and preference. And this isn't necessarily a bad thing, but then whites aren't allowed to do the same to defend their kin.
>>
>>138145986
Asians are predominantly pushed to pursue medical vocations whereas jews are pushed toward public-facing roles like media and business ("preference").
>>
>>138146384

Any source for that? Are you Jewish and so you know form personal experience perhaps?
>>
>>138145986
The explanation is in-group preference/nepotism. I mean I don't know what you're looking for... you're not going to find a "study" that proves Jews practice in-group preferences more than whites. It's just an emergent property of the tiny interactions that produces a collective.
>>
>>138130145
It's quite simple once you understand that (as with everything in life), it's a result of multiple processes.

1) intra group competition means that the best students of the Torah and Talmud receive the highest accolades and rise to the highest station within a shtetl. Also, competition to accumulate wealth means that industrious Jews would have more children/be more successful than their less financially apt counterparts. The result is a group of people who have been fine tuned to be lawyers and bankers. Hence, the stereotype...

2) if you know Jews, they rarely admit that they themselves are Jewish. When they do, it's almost with a grimace (as if they've been "discovered"). Unfortunately, my thought on this is that the more proud Jews were killed early, say in the 200-800s. Thus, all the Jews who can "hide" themselves or keep a low profile (Transformers and Kafka's Metamorphosis are literally embodiments of this mindset) tended to survive and reproduce than stronger, prouder Jews, who were targeted early on in their residence in Europe.

3) It is a fact that the Ashkenazim settled and admixed with the Khazars. This is being borne out via genetic testing. As well, there is 100% overlap between Old Khazaria and the Pale of Settlement, the region of Eastern Europe where Jews were restricted to live. It's less likely that they were moved TO the Pale than that they were already living IN the Pale, because that's the literal region the Khazar Empire was located.
>>
>>138146657

I definitely don't expect to find a study that proves something bad about Jews. But I do expect rational people to have a reason for believing something, so I was looking for those. Sometimes it's personal experience, or a way of putting together available info, history, what have you...
>>
>>138114406
The Knights of the Golden Circle was an "Illuminized" Freemasonic group in the vein of the French Jacobins that spearheaded the French Revolution. Their goal was to split the South from the North to create a giant slave colony that extended all the way to Brazil, the golden circle, with Havana as it's capital. Also, since there wasn't another power that could successfully wage war against the U.S., given it's strength and location, the (((money changers))) desired to break the country in two so that they could create a balance of powers needed to ensure future wars and that they always got their money back. Everything was in the bag, (((England))) had sent assets to Canada and (((France))) had assets in Mexico that would facilitate the break up, but Tzar Nicholas of Russia, interested in our experiment with self-government aided Lincoln by sending naval ships America to prevent any foreign intervention. So the Jews changed tactics, switched to plan B, and threw the war in favor of the North with the plan to take the South via reconstruction and reparations - carpetbaggers. Lincoln wanted to send the slaves back to Africa and go easy on the South so he was murdered. Lincoln was the best friend the South had after the war. Back to Judah P. Benjamin, he was Jew senator from LA and plantation owner and slave holder before the war and during was 2nd in line to Jefferson Davis himself, affectionately called the "brains of the South". He was also suspected of involvement in Lincoln's assassination, but before he could be brought to trial, he burnt all his papers and hopped a boat to London where he was fast-tracked through the BAR and became a prominent and celebrated lawyer.
>>
Freemasonry is Judaism for goy. That's jew rule you. The police chief, the mayor, judge and clergy are jew or freemasons. for people in the bloodlines they get skull and bones and become high level deep state. ww2 Truman, stalin and churhill all 33rd freemasons.
>>
>>138146582
I know asians quite well and thus I know that asians are extremely strongly encouraged to go to those roles and never toward art & letter kind of stuff (failing to do so often results in being disowned and basically being kicked out of the family). For jews, it's partly assumption, and partly observation: in any group, kids rarely diverge significantly in vocation on average from the parents (a cryptoscientist's child could be an IT guy or a statistician, but rarely a doctor or an international rights lawyer), and historically, jews have often occupied those roles. It's also known that jews were mostly barred from other positions during the late middle ages/renaissance.
This inference chain is not principled but it is viable I think.
>>
>>138144922
Compare how conservative and nationalist Jews are in Israel, how insistent they are that Israel must remain a specifically Jewish country, to how much they push liberalism and attack nationalism when they live in other countries.

I don't personally keep a collection of specific examples myself (hang around here and people will share them with you), but you can watch the same Jews say, for instance, that France should open its borders, but that open borders for Israel would be genocide. Strong national identities other than their own are rivals, so they seek to tear them down, while maintaining their own.

Notice how they only acknowledge their national identity when they're claiming collective victimhood, or identity-based persecution. Then it's "our people". The moment you question their loyalty to a nation-state due to Jewish nationalist attachments, it's "How dare you! I'm as American as anyone else! What are you, a Nazi?!"

Isreal didn't come from nothing. They conquered that territory within living memory, by working collectively as a stateless nation. They had no state, but somehow they had enough diplomacy, powerful control over international commerce, and means of building armed forces to subvert and conquer a large and valuable country.

Or look at the history of conflict between Japan and Russia, and the involvement of Jewish bankers in that. They ensured that Japan would have lots of American dollars to buy cutting-edge modern arms to fight Tsarist Russia where Jews were oppressed. They had that kind of power and used it for such political purposes as influencing who would win a war.

They haven't lost that power or stopped using it in the same way.
>>
Freemasonry is judasim for goy. Masons murdered captain morgan see pdf illustrastion of freemasonry, also see bill coopers murder.
>>
File: blackscienceman.jpg (34KB, 474x332px) Image search: [Google]
blackscienceman.jpg
34KB, 474x332px
>>138146843

What you mention can also be easily explained by defensiveness. Knowing that people see Jews with suspicion would make anyone in that position react a bit like that.

There's almost no overlap between the Kingdom of Khazaria at maximum extent and the Pale of Settlement. I will read more on the Kingdom of Khazaria though.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_of_Settlement
>>
This thread, and the posts of (/nNoWXj9), has convinced me that jews are going to continually get fucked by their nature unless they establish full on Globalism.

It makes me wonder if there weren't some great jew orchestrators in the long past, who managed to program certain instincts and behaviors into all jews, to ultimately guide them in a predictable path that will lead to globalism, aka the rule of the chosen ones.
>>
>>138137269
I looked these up and you're fucking hilarious

>USB Flash Drive
Disputed, a Malaysian man appears to have invented the tech behind it and Singapore awarded someone the title of inventor. In other words, a Jew stole the credit for it, which is typical throughout history.

>Modern drip irrigation
Drip irrigation was inventend in ancient China.

>Anti Virus software
Created by Germans for the Atari ST.

>Mobile Phones
First patent was in 1917 by a Finn, first demonstration by an American of Irish descent.

>Voicemail
Another disputed one, which always translates to "a Jew stole it". Can't find any info about Thomas Elkins' descent, but his name doesn't sound Jewish to me, and he's credited with the first patent.

>AOL
Company was started by a German

>Cherry Tomatoes
Aztecs

>Victoria's Secret
I don't give enough of a fuck but even if that is true, only a Jew would seriously brag about a degenerate lingerie line as if it's an accomplishment on the same level as fucking technological inventions, because you have no sense of virtue and are a perverse people with fucked up minds.

>Sabra Hummus
Hummus was invented by arabs, just because you own a brand doesn't make you the inventor, Schlomo.

Basically what you're saying is "look how successful we are for selling the things that goys invent"! You're not doing yourself any favors.
>>
read the murder of captain William Coopers illustrations of freemasonry pdf. and the murder of bill cooper. great info for goy
>>
reading for goy, freemasonry is Judaism for goy, captain William cooper kidnapped and murdered by freemasons.
>>
>>
>>138145248
High iq or high opportunity? Not hard to get a job when the person hiring knows your daddy.
>>
>>138119106
>Sabbath 104b
https://www.sefaria.org/Shabbat.104b?lang=bi
Total horseshit buddy.
>>
>>138120844
Jews were known to be really good athletes back in the early 20th and 19th century. There were a lot of good jewish boxers and basketball players. Its IQ. Its the raw processing power of the brain, which translates to good athletic traits and visual spacial reasoning. Today they're only kew athletes in Ivy league type sports like LaCrosse and gay yuppy shit like mountain climbing. They focus a lot more on education, but back in the day they were excluded from a lot of top schools, and impoverished, so athletics it was.
>>
>>138148807
To prove that you must find relevant sample of such nepotism among jews (50 degrees of separation doesn't count) as well as demonstrating that the statistics are not reproducible among other groups.
>>
>>138120025
I dated a jew. She asked her dad once what all the people who picked the oscars had in common he said "they are all old and they are all jewish"

Her mom once got upset that some semi-famous jewish piano person wouldn't help her son get some sort of piano position. She was upset that a jew wasn't being nepotistic.

What you consider empthasis on education is just race realism. Ashkenazim Jews have IQ approximately 112-115 which was due to a natural selection in europe at a time when jews had to exclusively work in white collar professions for a couple centuries, so intelligence was selected for. This same process did not occur with the mizarhi and sephardic jews

the thing is NONE OF THIS WOULD BE A PROBLEM if jews only lived in a single country because it that case, that would be just their country where their nepotism would manifest itself as nationalism, but when you spread them out over multiple countries you end up with a class of people in high positions who have no loyalty to the rest of the population. Their interests can often be directly opposed to the general population. WHat happens is they push multiculturalism because they don't want to be the only minority around and breaking the cohesiveness of the population makes them fit in more.

The problem with jews being parasites is not that you are intentionally being parasitic, its that you do it UNITENTIONALLY by simply preferring other jews to gentiles. There would be nothing wrong with what you are doing if everyone knew you were nepotistic and you stopped making excuses and everyone else became more nepotistic too.
>>
>>138147009

See >>138121785

He talks about his grandfather using his position to let in family and the Jewish community helping his dad. There's some evidence of nepotism
>>
>>138145248
>Jews have high iq
Not overall. The claimed Ashkenazi average intelligence is equivalent to selecting the top third of a typical white population.

Furthermore, it only holds up in recent Ashkenazi immigrant populations to Western First World countries. The Ashkenazi IQ in Israel is pretty much average for Europeans, and the non-Ashkenazi Jewish IQ in Israel is lower than most Europeans.

Clearly, there has been a strong selective force in recent migration: mostly Jews of at least moderately superior intelligence were both able and inclined to move into nicer countries.

Ashkenazi Jews have no meaningful genetic distinction from Eastern Europeans, and the same is true of Sephardic ones and Southern Europeans, except for cases where local Jewish communities became isolated and inbred, in which cases they show higher rates of genetic diseases resulting from an uncommonly high number of expressed recessive genes (these go away when they interbreed with a larger population).

While they are a nation, and many of them believe they are a race as a matter of faith, they are not a race. Judaism is a multiracial religion. Any common genetic heritage from a Roman-era diaspora has been diluted to nothing by conversion and intermarriage.
>>
>>138148888
>148888
>defends jews
Makes sense to me.
But everything on these infographics is bullshit in one way or the other, everyone on /pol/ knows that. It's basically a quick way to identify stormfaggots at this point.
>>
>>138148061
My father and I will joke about Indians and do funny Indian accents, but if you a Jewish accent they gasp with the implication that "you aren't supposed to do that, Andrew". Boomers think that Jews are an oppressed group. They don't understand its fun to make fun of those in power. Like Shakespearean peasants making fun of the aristocracy in plays.
>>
>>138136431
this leaf gets it
>>
>>138119127
tfw david middle name and left hand holding chin
>>
>>138136962
people refuse to be race realist. "muslim" is a culture so they think its okay to hate them because they aren't technically being racist

nevermind that this won't work on the left since the left does not consider race to be real so race can only be a social construct so therefore muslims are a race because the left says so.

The_Donald are essentially leftists with the conviction to follow leftist beliefs to their heart, where as the real leftists are the ones who continuously create new leftists beliefs to suit whatever they desire and then get mad when the people who took their previous statements to heart don't agree with them
>>
OP. Just do some research on Soros and you will realize this is all true.

his tactics have become to blatant you'd have to be blind not to see them.
>>
>>138149116
or just a nurturing community
>>
freemasonry is Judaism for goy.

they own the freemason cops, clergy, judges to fuk over goy
>>
File: Race_IQ_Sketch.png (60KB, 928x571px) Image search: [Google]
Race_IQ_Sketch.png
60KB, 928x571px
>>138114406

Not jews, Global Bankers, all of them Jew families, but not "All the jews"

>2. If a large fraction of Jews is indeed conspiring, is it on purpose, or is it just instinct or some other difference in psychology?

Global Bankers are a very small fraction of Jews. Even anti-semitism is just a protection layer. It's easier to stop a nazi attacking u, by gaining sympathy from the world, than to explain global banking grip over everybody.

The key knowledge, the ultimate red-pill is to know and understand how money is created.
>>
>>138149163

I think the infographics represent the opinions of many. Unfortunately, they're often wrong.
>>
>>138150454
While I appreciate your posts throughout the thread, I think you've already said too much.
Nothing you've said remedies anything. If anything, you've only confirmed or even made things worse.
>>
File: To-learn-who-rules.jpg (32KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
To-learn-who-rules.jpg
32KB, 480x361px
>>138150985
>>1. Are Jews conspiring to undermine white countries?

Global Bankers are conspiring to create a global government over multicultural "nations".
The objective is to stop all wars, by destroying differentiation between nations, and by destroying the most aggressive traits of world religions.

The objective is one government, world domination, no wars.

What would you do if you had a unlimited (literally) amount of money?
>>
File: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (157KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg
157KB, 501x585px
>>138114406
Goy, bye!
>>
freemasonry is Judaism for goyim
>>
>>138150985
>Global Bankers, all of them Jew families, but not "All the jews"
Most Jews, or at least a disproportionate number of them, are cautiously willing to abuse their positions to advance the careers of other Jews, in a kind of religious minority nepotism, or to otherwise help Jews out or advance the interests of Jews collectively.

A typical Jewish position is that any kind of nationalism is bad except Jewish nationalism. They act like they're anti-nationalists in general, but they make an exception for themselves. This makes them, effectively, agents of the Jewish nation working to undermine other nations.

A basic tenet of their faith is that Jews are objectively special. God's Chosen People. They tend to hold to this principle even when they don't personally believe in God at all. Therefore, of course they're an exception. It's not corruption. It would be corruption if Christians did it for other Christians, or if Anglo-Saxons did it for other Anglo-Saxons, but not when Jews do it for Jews. Because they're objectively different. It's not like those other things. They're trained to think like this from infancy.
>>
>>138148061

He seemed like a nice guy. Also, everything he said about Jewish behavior was reasonable, and would be the behavior of everyone in that position.
>>
File: 1500201121602.jpg (107KB, 1200x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1500201121602.jpg
107KB, 1200x1181px
>>138151666
what the frick
>>
>>138152338
thank you! I enjoyed talking with all of you.
>>
>>138151804
They are a small minority, when you are a small minority and have suffered endless pogroms, OBVIOUSLY you'll make an exception for your own group.

I agree with you that it is a double-standard, but they also have arguments to support that double-standard.

In their mind, Majorities can be attacked, minorities (as they are) must have special protections.
>>
>>138152777

me too. take care
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws
>>
>>138152338
>He seemed like a nice guy.
Naive is what he is.
>>
File: 1500032968728.gif (929KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
1500032968728.gif
929KB, 500x284px
Jews are Neanderthals.
Final red pill.

Google image search lads.
>>
>>138114406
Goy is a term used by Jewish Supremacists
>>
File: 1494700520191.png (34KB, 1003x558px) Image search: [Google]
1494700520191.png
34KB, 1003x558px
>>138114406
Look kiddo..
>>
>>138119127
>left hand on chin
>not named David

Get fucked kike
>>
>>138149107

True, the in-group bias of a closed group has to be balanced by a similar bias from other groups. Otherwise the more selfish group rises to the top. But having all groups biased for themselves is bad as well, since it defeats the idea of having a nation. A nation should be a group of people who look out for each other.
>>
>>138153665
Unless the nation is an ethnostate, in which case both requirements are satisfied.
>>
>>138151204

What was the think he said that you find objectionable? I think I explained somewhere else in this thread that Harvard giving preference to the children of alumni and faculty is not something related to just Jews. Also, having family or friends help with college tuition is not bad in any way that I can see.
>>
If I didn't change any minds in this thread that won't keep me up at night, but I do hope I showed that there are Jews out there who aren't thin-skinned cucks who rely on "muh antisemitism" and all that to have a civil conversation
>>
>>138153812

exactly! or at least a group of individuals that are committed to one fundamental way of looking at things (say, personal freedom and responsibility, and free speech, and treating everyone else the same), so that they can work together.
>>
>>138152780
>when you are a small minority and have suffered endless pogroms, OBVIOUSLY you'll make an exception for your own group.
...except that they suffered endless pogroms *because of* the exceptions they made for their own groups.

If you look at history, Jews haven't just been one-sidedly attacked for being Jewish. Rather, they've been punished and pushed away and fought for acting like Jews: for being loyal to the Jewish nation and pursuing its interests rather than being loyal to the local authority or their neighbors, for treating gentiles as less than human.

Do you know how Jews came to be a banking power in Europe? It wasn't because of some special talent for it, or because they thought that charging interest for money was more permissible. They agreed with Christians that lending money for interest was a crime and destructive of the economy it is done in. However, they regarded it as morally permissible to undertake harmful behaviors among the goyim.

Until very recently, they did not lend money to other Jews for interest, because it was viewed as a crime. Many of them still practice interest-free lending to other Jews simply for being Jews, while charging interest to gentiles.

All of these places where Jews have been "persecuted for being Jews", they were being punished for not accepting the local moral or ethical standards.

They persistently chose to remain Jews, and by doing so, rejected the common notions of right and wrong of the people they lived among. What's amazing is that they were allowed to survive at all.
>>
File: 1503085034089.jpg (224KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1503085034089.jpg
224KB, 500x628px
>>138154789

Do you happen to have any source on the claim that Jews thought of usury as bad, and that they charged interest only to gentiles?
>>
>>138120025
gentile in the biblical sense simply means "Nation" or Tribe, it means a specific tribe. Gentile, from latin Gentil
from Latin gentīlis (“of or belonging to the same people or nation”), from gēns (“clan; tribe; people, family”) + adjective suffix -īlis (“-ile”). See also gens, gender, genus, and generation.

god you jews are seriously fucking dumb. or put better than i:

> "New York to me is a scream—a Kyke's dream of a ghetto. The Lost Tribe has taken the island. (Letter to H. L. Mencken, November 5, 1922) " "Liberalism, in the case of the Jew, means internationalism. If you listen to Jews discuss Jews, you will find they are money-minded, very sharp in practice. The Jews lack the fine integrity which at last is endorsed, and to a certain degree followed, by lawyers of other nationalities. The Jew has been in Germany for a thousand years, and he is still a Jew. He has been in America for all of 200 years, and he has not faded into a pure American by any means—and he will not. (Letter to Hutchins Hapgood, The Nation magazine, April 17, 1935)".
>-DREISER, THEODORE
>>
>>138155769
It's completely uncontroversial information:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loans_and_interest_in_Judaism
>The Talmud dwells particularly on Ezekiel's condemnation of interest, where Ezekiel denounces it as an abomination, and metaphorically portrays usurers as people who have shed blood.

The Jews saw no problem with charging interest to gentiles in the same way as the Vikings saw no problem with sailing over to England and stealing their shit. They fully understood that it was a hostile, harmful act undertaken against outsiders and would punish each other as criminals if they did it to each other.

However, the descendants of Vikings don't whine that it was somehow unfair when other nations undertook retribution for their raiding.
>>
>>138154037
>Harvard giving preference to the children of alumni and faculty is not something related to just Jews.
And when a large percentage of the alumni and faculty are jews? Don't you think it's a bit fucked that many of these unis have diversity quotas, and jews fill the "white" quota? Whites that work their asses off but don't have the jewish network to raise them up get shafted.
> Also, having family or friends help with college tuition is not bad in any way that I can see.
You are severely downplaying it here.

Look, what I garnered from his posts is that the movement to globalism, and the takeover of influential positions isn't a conspiracy, it's simply natural for jews. That doesn't make it better, it makes it worse. Because now the crosshair goes from the elite jews, to all jews.
Then he goes on to say his "conservative" jew friend is "conservative" because they are the best hope of israel.
Then the arrogance. He goes on to list things that jews have invented, which is a post that is right after another which claims #notalljews.

He's obviously naive and a bit ignorant. I went back into some of his posts and noticed he said he was high, which explains it.
>>
>>138156488
the Jews (Babylonians) (Bablylonian Talmud) (Baby LOAN ian)

are liars. they only publish censored versions of their Talmud for public consumption. you're comparing vikings to jews. jews are a mongrelized "people", they aren't a race. Jews are mixed raced people, Canaanite/Edomite/Hittite/Pheonician/Roman mongrel people.

>Roman Historian Tacitus stated this about the Jews and their peculiar behavior:
>"The customs of the Jews are base and abominable and owe their persistence to their depravity. Jews are extremely loyal to one another, always ready to show compassion, but towards every other people they feel only hate and enmity. As a race (the Jews are not a race, because they have mingled with the other races to the point that they are only a people, not a race), they are prone to lust; among themselves nothing is unlawful."
>Jewry had a great hatred and disdain for Rome. Yet, they lived in the city of Rome itself and profited greatly from the Roman people and its economy. One would ask, how could a culture of people despise another with such enmity and yet desire to interact on a daily basis; to bring up one's family in the midst of these "reviled" Roman people?
>>
>>138156488

Thanks. I had a feeling you might be right.
>>
>>138157012

I think AA is a disgrace. I strongly oppose it. But we were talking about whether/how Jews are conspiring against gentiles. Not sure it applies to that issue, since there's no claim that Jews came up with legacy admissions and preference for children of faculty.
>>
>>138157997
>legacy admissions and preference for children of faculty.
That doesn't nearly explain the grossly disproportionate admission of Jews to Ivy League colleges. Nor does their academic performance. There's strong discrimination both in favor of Jews and against other whites.
>>
File: 1503111861172.jpg (407KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1503111861172.jpg
407KB, 746x982px
>>138158681

Again, I'm going to have to pester you by asking for a source. If you can't think of anything, no worries.
>>
>>138114406
https://youtu.be/5va4dq_gG3M
2.5 hours and worth all of it. This is all you need bro. This guy ain't even nazi, he's pretty fucking tame on the Jewish criticism, but he's fair and honest, in my opinion.
The Goy Guide to World History.
Virtually everything you need to know is in this video.
>>
>>138157997
>I strongly oppose it.
Opposing it doesn't make it vanish.
>But we were talking about whether/how Jews are conspiring against gentiles.
They conspire against gentiles in the same way I conspire against my non- family/friends.
But I was under the impression that this thread was more about the JQ, which addresses the many problems jews cause and what do be done about them ultimately.
>>
>>138157997
heres another pertinent quote regarding Jewish social strategy. It reflects perfectly the results of their Jewish Inclusivity/non-Jewish exclusivity practice in regards to navigating the host country's social strata.

it's a quote from a book that was meant to attack the Nazi Regime, however the author could not help but admit some important and staggering statistics.

this is from the book "The House That Hitler Built" by 20th century Australian historian Stephen H Roberts:

>"It is useless to deny that grave Jewish problems existed in Germany. The nation was in the unfortunate geographical position of being the first stage in the perennial push westward of the Polish Jews. Unless forced on, they tended to stop in Berlin and Hamburg, where they obtained an unduly share of good professional positions.

>In Berlin, for example, when the Nazi came to power, 50.2 percent of the lawyers were Jews. In medicine, 48 per cent of the doctors were Jews, and it was said that they systematically seized the principal hospital posts.

>The Jews owned the largest and most important Berlin newspapers, and they had made great inroads on the educational system."

iow, idc HOW they do it, or the reasons. the results speak for themselves. and perfectly display the result of an inner group working together to empower that inner group from within the larger host nation group. Jews are obsessed with "law" and their Baby Talmud, they pride themselves on this. It just follows naturally that they seek to gain a monopoly on "legal" infrastructure within thei rhost nation. They did before Rome, they did in Europe, they are doing it now. It's what they do. And it is all only made possible because of they way they lie and deceive.

Need any more evidence, just turn to Rome:
>Jewish-Roman tensions resulted in several Jewish–Roman wars, 66-135 AD, which resulted in the destruction of Jerusalem and the Second Temple and institution of the Jewish Tax in 70
>>
>>138114406
>goy

i love seeing this term in the mainstream now. proves all the geedy, fat italians spamming it on this forum are indoctrinated swine.
>>
>>138114406
1. Big Juice will fuck you over big time, small juice will fuck you over small time. There's no need for conspiracy, it's their culture.

2. They are more like a hive mind in that they have a high in group preference and real contempt for any and all goyim. The way they mostly "conspire" is nepotism in hiring choices once one of them gets a high position somewhere. Then there are groups like AIPAC.

3. But we do know their plans and they don't hide any of it. They do it all out in the open. Juice laud themselves for being champions of diversity, making countries more multiracial and facilitating more immigration. You can look this shit up, it's all out in the open. They've even bragged about owning Hollywood in the past.

4. The Juice themselves would disagree with that. http://www.jpost.com/Enviro-Tech/Jews-A-religious-group-people-or-race
>>
>>138158862
I don't know if this will satisfy you, but it's good and highly relevant:
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/
>>
>>138123221
That's true, but we also suffer pretty badly from Jewish intervention in promoting marxism, anarchy, sjw bullshit, and the rest of the shit they agitate sbout. Jews are way overrepresented in those endeavors.
>>
>>138159684

Yea, I've read this one. It's written by a Jew btw. I remember it was about how Asians are discriminated against. I don't remember what is said about Jews in particular.
>>
>Jewish families push offspring to verbal IQ heavy field and debate among themselves to further their skills.

>There is general view that success should be measured in how one is able to "improve the world."

This thread has helped me piece together so much. I had the unique opportunity to work with about 6 jews from very different geographic origins. Of the 5, 4 studied philosophy, one was a business/economist and one was an ecologist, which was funny because we were all part of a national service conservation organization.

To a person when I would have discussions with them they switch between their Jewish and white identity when it suited them in a political argument and would attempt to argue semantically whenever possible when I was going for a more statistical approach.

As the first Jewbro stated, this is a unique generation that is both culturally jewish but non-religious that feel that they can and should make the world a better place.

However, they universally in the United States share a progressive, if not full on marxist political perspective which informs their policy and editorial writings, policies that are increasingly being shown to be detrimental to the health of nation states. However, counter-arguments are met with that same semantic and schoolgirl shame response.

Its crazy reading this thread and realizing that whatever the subject, if there was a dialogue all 6 Jews would use the same argumentative tactics.
>>
Jews were highly persecuted in Europe for many, many centuries. In many places, they were not allowed to own land and the only professions they were allowed to hold were ones like moneychanger, banker, lawyer, etc.

Because of this, the more intelligent jews prospered, and the ones that weren't smart didn't make the cut. Today, the average jewish person has an IQ of 115 -- the same as an average college professor.

The reason they're in power everywhere is because they're fucking geniuses because we selectively pressured them into being good at society.
>>
>>138159592
Jews are a "people". they are so mongelized from centuries of cross breedding, just look at Trump Kishner. theyve been doing it since before 400BC. they are a "People" who are united by their voracity to exploit all that is material in this world. this is why they are the anti thesis of Christ. if there is one extremely important aspect of Christianity to remember, it is that it's a struggle between Good and Evil. Jacob/Issau, Cain/Abel, Eve/Serpent. the Bible is just one repreating story after the other of this battle. One side symbolizes Satan, and the love of this world. Making this world the utmost important thing. Making sodomy, pure pleasure, war and killing, sacrificing, getting all the lust and MEAT of this world, the FLESH. It's a sick twisted side of the coin. The other side is SPIRIT. love of SPIRIT, and not clinging to this world. but looking with reverence to the gifts of this world, and living according to CHristian Rules. of course this is a battle...it's never cut and dry, and there is never a winner until the end time.

Jews are a People. united by their Babylonian Laws. They only became "Jews" after they had returned from Babylonian Capitivity to Jerusalem. Where they finalized their Oral Law of Talmud around the time of Christ. Isn't it peculiar that right around the time where they finalized their Talmud, Rome was in peak power and Christ was becoming a Martyr. the Jews lie. and create lies that say Jesus is a Jew, and that Christianity came from Judaism. IT DID NOT. Christianity is the anti thesis of Judaism.
>>
>>138161196
when the "Jews" came back to Jerusalem, tons of Edomites converted to this New Babyloninan Talmudic Law of "judaism".
Thread posts: 290
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.