[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alt right and alt left are cancer prove me wrong.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

alt right and alt left are cancer

prove me wrong.
>>
Enlightened centrism is worse than both because it lacks any substance.
>>
>>138114225
they are pawns of the jews and too stupid to realize it
>>
>>138114787
exactly.
>>
>>138114225
>alt right and alt left are cancer
Why?
>>
>>138114225
Isn't alt right just all right-wing ideologies other than the mainstream right, and alt left just all left-wing ideologies other than the mainstream left?
>>
Read the sticky Reddit:

>Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts
>>
>>138115416
the race wars are exactly what they want, in the end only blacks and whites are hurt.

not every black man is a nigger just as every white man is not a redneck. those that are drawn to the alt left or right are doing no one any favors vs the real threat.
>>
>>138114225
>le think for yourself meme
>dude just think the way you would think if you had no outside stimulus, contact with society, ideas or anything
>>
File: White and Black Morals Curve.jpg (26KB, 833x390px) Image search: [Google]
White and Black Morals Curve.jpg
26KB, 833x390px
>>138115861
Here's a guide to the difference between black people and niggers and between white people and white trash.
>>
>>138116061
says the portugese.
>>
>>138115861
>real threat
Explain?
>>
File: 1501143833879.png (75KB, 252x249px) Image search: [Google]
1501143833879.png
75KB, 252x249px
>>138114225
those alt fuckers are the jew's master plan for the next civil war
>>
>>138115861
True, however how do we solve that? How do we point both of these very angry groups at (((them)))?
>>
>>138116237
are you blind? do you not see who is really in charge of each country? who are the ones who we are constantly told not to criticize?
>>
>>138116237
The global elite. We often refer to them in short as The Jew. While they are not all Jewish, an extremely high percentage are. These are people who have freed themselves from nations and now proceed to wreak them to increase their own wealth and power.

The man who broke the pound Sterling is one of them.
>>
>>138114683
So because we aren't extremists like you we are nothing. Right?
>>
>>138116741
>>138116876
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H1frvF93UY
>>
They've been playing the divide and conquer game for so long yet most of you retards don't realize it.

>b-but you have to choose a side! what will my friends at the cambodian pottery forum think?
>>
I think I'd kill to be able to see Christopher Hitchens cover our current timeline
>>
>>138117082
Yeah pretty much
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.