[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: 74-148695334099-img.jpg (235KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
74-148695334099-img.jpg
235KB, 768x512px
The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over.
>>
>>138112152
shut up fag
>>
File: 3as6.png (6KB, 356x480px) Image search: [Google]
3as6.png
6KB, 356x480px
>Still no wall
Next time don't elect a happy "businessman".
>>
THANKS NAZIS
you ruin everything because nobody likes you

except no, it's not over. because soros could only get the dumbest and most useless fucks to fall for his larp. 99% of americans have 0% interest in joining the civil war soros is pushing for.
>>
Only beginning.
God damn if only you knew.
>>
>>138112957
Wrong, most Americans would relish the opportunity to point sticks and throw rocks becuase they're young and stupid and ready to do anything for the lulz
>>
You're right. The presidency is over, but the Trump Empire has just begun.
>>
File: 11111.png (563KB, 780x800px) Image search: [Google]
11111.png
563KB, 780x800px
>>138112568
damn you pol, for making me see the happy merchant almost anywhere, even in those simple forms of geometry.
>>
>>138113277
Most soon-to-be emperors had political allies
>>
File: hopehicks.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
hopehicks.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
she's only in her 30's yet looks like she's been drinking blood for 60 years? what's wrong with the trump crew?
>>
>>138112152
'Goy Bye' old world.
Welcome to (((Our))) world.
>>
>>138113525
this is my fetish
>>
File: Trump staff turnover.png (715KB, 876x613px) Image search: [Google]
Trump staff turnover.png
715KB, 876x613px
>>138113525
She's going to be fired anyway because I'm sure she's looking out for her own career beyond Trump. No one will work with Trump soon because he shows no loyalty to those who help him. In politics this is poison. Trump is literally killing his own presidency and his capacity to make changes and introduce legislation. Maybe next time we should elect a meme candidate with political experience and skills.
>>
>>138112152

OP is right. I fought for Trump. I bled for Trump.

Trump betrayed us. It's over.
>>
File: pepe-kermit-comic.png (64KB, 460x480px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-kermit-comic.png
64KB, 460x480px
>>138112152

Coulter was right about him. He's not going to build the wall, but the movement that he started, even if he didn't believe in it, is still good.

The problem with the t_d fags is that they want loyalty for the sack of loyalty. As far as I'm concerned, Trump betrayed his base. I predict he'll be pushing amnesty because "Ivanka said little kids were sad or something", will get us into a war, and will start attacking "far right movements", which of course just mean anything not pro-government.

The problem with conservatism is its desire to have a figurehead to follow, and then make excuses for them. The party was made because they told the whigs to fuck off. Which is what we should be doing now. The America First party maybe. Make a major pillar of it be anti-msm and strongly pro 1st amendment. Flat out ban and refuse to work with people like Ted Cruz, who has repeatedly made excuses for violent protesters.

An example needs to be made of Trump. If you don't want to lose power and lose the entire country, you have to destroy Trump. Not in a "well, i guess the lefties were right!" kind of way. But a defiant way that makes it clear that traitors have no place among conservatives, and that the backstabbing republicans will never win an election again. This pussy method of "they're slightly less evil than the democrats, hur hur" has to stop. As long as people like Cruz and Trump are "conservatives", it goes nowhere. Cut the traitors loose and free the silent majority.
>>
File: 1461561111667.png (113KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
1461561111667.png
113KB, 375x360px
>>138115022

And just to be clear, people like McCain should obviously have their fake military record ripped to shreds and be banned from the movement as well. But I think that's pretty obvious for all of them.
>>
File: trumpwalls.jpg (203KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
trumpwalls.jpg
203KB, 1024x768px
it never was faggot
>>
File: The-flame-throwers.jpg (112KB, 1024x669px) Image search: [Google]
The-flame-throwers.jpg
112KB, 1024x669px
>>138112152

The After-Presidency will be lit. If you live in a city, get out. There is still time to buy weapons, food stores and land.
>>
>>138114252
It's clear with Bannon resigning and from his statements in the article in the Weekly Standard that Ivanka and Jared are to blame for Trump not implementing his agenda.
>>
>>138115022

He hasn't betrayed his base fag. Did we invade Syria? Did he sign TPP or Paris? Is he indicating he will sign amnesty etc etc

Not saying it won't happen BUT he hasn't betrayed us yet.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.