[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slav question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

>be slav
>right wing westren europeans don't consider you to be white so you can't join them
>all the other ethnic groups on the planet consider you to be "white devil" so you can't join them either

We slavs have the worst situation. We must stick together to survive because everyone considers us to be the enemy.

Maybe when the west fall down and will be overtaken by mudslimes/spics/blacks we will ally with china. I hope so, Japan, south korea and the west will face huge demographic crisis and then the "minorities" will strike and eliminate them. We are facing demographic crisis in Poland too, but we don't have any of them.

Unironically, china will be the last civilized country in 2077 - the fallout plot will come to be true but it will be chinks vs mixed mutts, they will for sure use the us/french/british nuclear arsenal because they are irresponsible.
>>
File: poland yes.jpg (3MB, 3830x3239px) Image search: [Google]
poland yes.jpg
3MB, 3830x3239px
>>138111315
polska relakes
>>
>>138111315
>westren europeans don't consider you to be white
That only applies to Ukrainians, Macedindus, Bulgarians and Serbs
>>
File: 1454417463482.jpg (211KB, 767x750px) Image search: [Google]
1454417463482.jpg
211KB, 767x750px
>>138111315
We should wait out until the eternal anglo-saxon is weak enough. Than we invade their lands with pretense of "peace keeping" and take their clay for ourselves.
>>
>>138111315
>>138113408
>>138114244

Guys act asian
We gonna get ol dem gibs
And then we will take land.
And they will never notice or else they would be racist.
>>
File: IMG_2833.jpg (109KB, 691x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2833.jpg
109KB, 691x693px
>>138111315
This picture explains why I struggle to like Slavs (Poles)
>>
>>138111315
ITT: We make up fake notions, to start a discussion because somebody is seeking attention

nobody considers slavshits as an enemy, nobody considers slavshits as white devils, nobody cares about Slavs (except for Russians) because they're meaningless for a political order
>>
File: vlcsnap-error091.png (882KB, 1280x692px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error091.png
882KB, 1280x692px
>>138111315
At least the whole world doesn't see you as gypsies, you moaning flaming faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 250x200px
>>138111315

Just be yourselves, that's what's really cool
>>
>>138115045
There is a lot of Poles in jail because there is a lot more Poles in the country.
If there are 800k Poles in UK and only 1000 poles in jail that means only 0.125% of poles end up in jail.
>>
File: 1502699893989.jpg (1MB, 1340x1868px) Image search: [Google]
1502699893989.jpg
1MB, 1340x1868px
>>138111315
Honor and love to my slavic brothers. Stay strong. I hope to return to my homeland someday.
>>
>>138115045
Poland has no middle class (exceptions in few industries with vacancies mostly occupied by families and buddies of post communist regim). You're either rich or poor. With a history of being reapeteadly raped in the ass our society divided not only for rich and poor in material context, but also in mental one. We have lot of white niggers from poor families with vodka in their veins since they were in wombs. Lucky for Poland, not so much for the rest of the world mostly those tend to immigrate (no values or family bonds and shit, craving money and cocaine). That's where the "prison population in british jails" comes from. As for the view of EU, great amount of young people are redpilled as fuck, it's the elders (the one's who got schooled and raised under communist goverment, where food was for stamples). They see EU as smth good becouse $$ they hear about in TV.

I love how Poland drains EU. I hope it collapses along with Germany before we pay anything back, civil war sets off in US and kikes getting burned, all the immigrant shit in the west, and the Poland will stand stronk. I hope Slavs will get themselves common access to firearms, then their goverments will change in instance. Slav Union, SLAV NWO!!!
>>
>>138115045
This is so funny it made me cry.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.