[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE KIKES HAVE GENOCIDE PLANNED YOU BETTER GET LACED UP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: eclipse.jpg (154KB, 890x889px) Image search: [Google]
eclipse.jpg
154KB, 890x889px
Why the fuck are you on threads about bullshit? The kikes have a global genocide planned this is indisputable fact. don't come here to argue only come if you want to help or learn. I won't respond to trolls
>>
>>138109681
what do i need to do during the black sun...? i am not very prepared.
>>
>>138110426
start here brother and get caught quickly
>>138051194
>>138010792
>>
>>138109681
""""""""""""""""""studies have shown""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>138111082
I hope you take this seriously. I am giving you all the info all you have to do is get ready. I will pray for you anon
>>
Gimme some facts. Puffin a backwoods with pops and he's curious
>>
>>138112287
It's all here it is to complex and lengthy to retype
>>>138051194
>>>138010792
>>
>>138112771
>Come here if you want to learn
>here lemme link you to other breads
Fuck off or tldr that shit
>>
>>138113075
take a few hours and go over everything and you will know truth when you see it. Then read the book I gave a link too. You will see the evidence is undeniable and there is only one outcome this is happening.

Sorry I am doing my work trying to help others. I won't hold your hand God gave you free will, you can choose to prepare or not it is on you my job is done
>>
>>138113280
Wow with all that text you could of gave a quick rundown. You want to know why there aren't threads like this anymore? Because lazy people like you can't take the time to write one little paragraph about wtf you are talking about. I tried to skim the threads. The answers are very loose. I need some concrete shit
>>
>>138113748
>Because lazy people l
hahah do you have any self awareness at all? I have working for a year risking my life to get this information to lazy shits like you. Sorry the info is there prepare or don't I am not your father you are an adult
>>
>>138114407
You are a Buddhist who just recently "noticed" patterns amongst the dates of terror attacks. You say "something" will happen during the eclipse, but we will die in around 3 years. I don't believe you. Be fucking concrete. Yes you are fucking lazy, this is a sorry excuse for a thread. If you already gave all the info you could, stop making threads and make some info graphics. Use that noggin, friend
>>
Nibiru? No
Yellowstone? No
Zombie virus? No
Comets raining from sky? No
NK nuke? No
You see a pattern here?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.