[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual Assault (((Education)))

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 10

File: mosley-1.jpg (49KB, 421x460px) Image search: [Google]
mosley-1.jpg
49KB, 421x460px
Good day, /pol/.

I am an Anon that is currently enrolled as an incoming freshmen to a big university to pursue a degree in engineering, and as consequence of my enrollment, I was required to take two required courses, one on Sexual Assualt education and prevention and the other being on Alcohol Education.

The course on Alcohol Education was pretty mild, I had experienced almost the exact same thing in high school, and while I have my comments as to the necessity of the courses' rigor, it was not the point of contention when it came to my reaction to having to take these two courses.

No, the course that made me raise the most eyebrows, enough to take record of their statements, which I shall provide in this thread, was the course on Sexual Assault, which was called :

> Haven : Understanding Sexual Assault

I passed this course upon completion, but it was not necessarily because the course was educational about sexual assault and crime, but rather because the ideology of Social Justice and particularly Feminism is so ingrained into the course that upon examination I merely stated what they wished to hear, and thus I passed.

The Feminist nonsense ranged from "muh 1 in 5" to making out men to be Chads that with only the sliver of liquor could violate our fair maiden and get away with it.

Anyway, I'll just show you all the record of statements that I had contention with, in addition to what I find so disturbing within their arguments.

> This SJW bullshit also was heavily ingrained in a theatre production me and the freshman class watched during our orientation this summer from a so-called (((educational))) theatre company, but I can disclose my various points of contention with that propaganda piece later in this thread if need be.
>>
>>138108373
Bump OP, post your shit
>>
File: mk_fem1.png (299KB, 645x425px) Image search: [Google]
mk_fem1.png
299KB, 645x425px
> Note that what is about to shown is what every single freshman in our class had to read and study through for this course.

Here the thing that caught my eye was not necessarily their explanation of sexual harassment but their definition of it in verbal forms.

Firstly, the whole idea of verbal sexual harassment is absurd, and is evidently a method for feminists to easily victimize themselves, but in the current year apparently this is what is considered verbal harassment.

Problematic ones :

> Sexist jokes
> Homophobic language
> Comments about appearance

Ones that I would expect :

> Catcalls
> Requests for sexual favors

Concerning the problematics ones, I can imagine a woman feeling harassed with sexist jokes, but if they are not directed at her or even if they are, she should be better than to get her panties in a twist over such humor. In regards to homophobic language, this doesn't seem to have any immediate effect on sexual violation, if at all, and appears to be a means of feminists to police the banter that men have had for ages. Comments about appearance being considered harassment is such a childish notion that it has long been mocked at this point, but again, if a woman cannot take these, I question her skill to be a functional member of society.
>>
File: feelsgood.png (50KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.png
50KB, 800x800px
>>138108373
>mandatory sexual assault education and prevention classes
No such thing in Canada.
>>
File: mk_fem2.png (330KB, 664x364px) Image search: [Google]
mk_fem2.png
330KB, 664x364px
This is one that I had the most contention over, and what solidified my resolve to record further politically-charged statements.

You can read the section in the pic related.

However, correct me dear Anon if I am wrong, but from my interpretation of the text what these feminists and SJW's are practically saying is that someone has sexually assaulted you, bring the case to the school authorities and not regular law enforcement as a full criminal investigation, which is deserving of sexual assault, which is a fully criminal charge, carrying with possible jail time and not to mention branding as a sex offender for life, would REQUIRE MORE EVIDENCE.

> "Filing a report with police may result in a criminal investigation, which has some distinct differences from the investigations that schools conduct."

> "When a report is made to your school, campus authorities have a responsibility of determining whether or not the incident violates school policies or Title IX."

> "When a report is made to police, law enforcement authorities must determine whether an incident has violated criminal law."

> "THE STANDARD OF EVIDENCE REQUIRED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT IS HIGHER THAN THAT OF SCHOOLS: CRIMINAL COMPLAINTS MUST BE PROVEN 'BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.'"

"THIS MEANS THAT AN INCIDENT MAY VIOLATE YOUR SCHOOL'S POLICIES EVEN IF THERE IS NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE FOR CRIMINAL CHARGES.

Fucking christ...

This is when I really started to go from *raised eyebrow* to *visible resentment*.
>>
For the rest of the course, it is pretty by-the-numbers stuff.

I flew through most of it, chowing down on pickles while I laugh at how outrageous some of their scenarios are.

Maybe I'm too used to being around techies, but I do believe that even Chads cannot be like the parodies of men that they showed.

If you want an idea of what I'm talking about, imagine the stereotypical Frat dude and house, and now imagine one of the following few scenarios :

> Chad is drunk, wants to hook up with some broad, they fuck, broad forgets everything, finds note from Chad, feels raped by Chad, Chad is now a sex offender.
> Chad is looking to get laid, gets some broad drunk, they fuck, same thing as first one happens.
> Chad is being abusive to some broad in a relationship, cue the will-she/won't-she dump him drama.
> Chad is feverishly texting his broad, broad's life is crumbling because of it, cue the same drama shit as the third scenario.

Anyway, at the end of the course, after the exam if I remember correctly, they provide you with a list of options about how to :

> "...play a positive role in your campus community and to take action in ways that are right for you."

Here are the options that they provide.

I'll just leave the screen caps.
>>
File: mk_fem3.png (244KB, 671x432px) Image search: [Google]
mk_fem3.png
244KB, 671x432px
>>
File: mk_fem4.png (203KB, 673x438px) Image search: [Google]
mk_fem4.png
203KB, 673x438px
>>
File: mk_fem5.png (118KB, 567x189px) Image search: [Google]
mk_fem5.png
118KB, 567x189px
And here are some end notes that they leave with. Ideas to be more of an activist for their ideology.
>>
File: mk_fem6.png (157KB, 649x237px) Image search: [Google]
mk_fem6.png
157KB, 649x237px
>>
File: a_cosley_night.jpg (107KB, 990x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a_cosley_night.jpg
107KB, 990x1200px
Anyway that is the record that I took of this sexual assault course during the time that I had with it.

For both of the (((education))) courses on alcohol and sexual assault, I must wait 45 days until I can complete the second part of the course and be done with this nonsense.

While I am in the engineering college of my university, there is a strong tide of social justice, feminism and political correctness being pushed.

During orientation I found a small group of just regular people in science and engineering and had a great time together.

However, this fucking course, the god damned fucking novel I had to read during the summer, and that play, that fucking, degenerate play, which made a fucking point out of removing politics from the equation when it came to dorm mates and then proceeded to make the entire second half based upon sexual politics.

I love my university, and I envy those who attended university before this Leftist doctrine was shat all over the institutions.
>>
File: my_dear_anon.jpg (126KB, 483x656px) Image search: [Google]
my_dear_anon.jpg
126KB, 483x656px
I regards to what I shall do towards this Leftist degeneracy, I don't know.

I'm in engineering, studying something that I love and would much rather spend time on than politics.

However, my personal policy of "do not engage unless fired upon" does not help when these feminists and SJW's are now infiltration STEM.

I can see it everywhere in Computer Science, and it appears to have only gone so far as the undergraduate studies with instructors who come from the Arts Departments and are bonafide feminists.

I find comfort in the fact that in getting a masters and doctorate in the field I love, I will be a sort of purity with only those with similar obsession and love of CS around me.

Part of me wants to sling shit their way, seeing as I'm Finnish I could start a parody organization called "Mongol Lives Matter" spouting "We Wuz Khanz" and what not, but realistically I should just duck and cover, or else face the loss of my education, my graduate studies, perhaps even my job opportunities.
>>
>>138113438
Also before anyone states that Computer Science is not engineering, I am aware of this. I am also studying Electrical Engineering but my contemporary obsession is the computational sciences.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.