[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

six flags removing flags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1503022060604.jpg (93KB, 596x533px) Image search: [Google]
1503022060604.jpg
93KB, 596x533px
https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/08/18/six-flags-over-texas-to-remove-confederate-flag-amid-controversy.amp.html
>>
>>138108230
>Be burgerfat
>allow the Federal Reserve to happen
>"we'll let the market sort it out"
>100 years pass
>country is totally consolidated
>no spiritual or moral ties to each other
>corporations over take the church's responsibilities in every capacity
>culture is kill
>whites don't reproduce
>mocked, derided and their pain is celebrated on a daily basis
>choose shit post on a Kenyan import/export forum to hold back the existential pain of it all, pretending like you're still shocked by any of this

wew, lad
>>
>>138108230
So are they called five flags now?
>>
>Slightest bit of controversy and liberal whining and something gets removed
>The park's decision comes after a “Unite the Right” neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Va.

And you homos still say this shit wasn't planned. Obviously this was just a false flag to give people a reason to remove American history anyone who attended that really needs to fucking kill themselves because you just ruined this country
>>
>>138109499
Texan here (where this shit is happening). No, it's still six flags, just that all the flags are identical U.S flags

gotta keep the branding intact
>>
>>138109499
>>138110484
Also forgot to mention, ALL of the flags that weren't U.S were removed (Confederate, Rep. of Texas, France, Mexico, Spain), the fact that one of them is the Confederate flag is what the uproar is about.

Truly this is what will impeach drumpf and defeat the bigly nazi menace
>>
>>138108230
You're kidding right? Well good thing I haven't gone ro six flags in a long time. I won't ever go there again.
>>
>>138110781
>removed the Rep. of Texas flag
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>138111061
It's fucking disgusting, mate. I don't want to hop on a soapbox but I've been going to this Six Flags since childhood and this is just retarded, all of this monument destruction/removal shit is.

Ask yourself honestly desu, how is this shit fighting racism? How the fuck can you learn from your past if you pretend it didn't happen? How does going out into the streets playing masked anti-nazi vigilante days after an actual shitshow make anyone fucking feel safer?

And I think what really fucking irks me, is that when they first said last night they weren't going to take down the flag, liberals up the ass slammed them and everybody in Texas for being racist, white, rednecks, inbred etc. etc. Now I'm just seeing a flood of these same people go "/ourguys/!" or "GOOD."
>>
>>138108230
It's actually bad business on their part. When blacks boycotted SC and whites found out they could go to the beach without noisy negroes running amuck, they came down in droves, spent tons of money and left the place nicer than they found it.
Just imagine an amusement park without negroes... sounds pretty nice, huh? You'd want to go more often, wouldn't you, maybe even pay a little more for admission?
If they were thinking bottom line in this political climate, along with blacks' tendencies to break shit everywhere they go, they'd open up a Klanland or the like.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.