[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one into politics?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1497147185108.jpg (233KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
1497147185108.jpg
233KB, 676x673px
This whole Bannon being kicked out and "Goy, Bye!" shit has my blood boiling. I'm really leaning towards trying to enter this war and help push culture in the right direction. How does one do this?

I'm really not looking to be the face of anything or run for anything, just looking to assist and help those that will. I'm also hoping to continue to get a salary from it so I don't live the life of a broke loser activist.

What skills do I need? Who should I talk to? What positions are politicians/etc looking for?

HELP!

Also, everyone on this board should consider following suit. I have the feeling it's soon to be all hands on deck.
>>
help you fucking niggers
>>
>>138107534
I got pulled in to politics onces because I had connections who could run drugs and I knew how to manipulate homosexuals.
>>
>familiarizing yourself with your country's history and politics
>taking notice of your government, local, state, and federal
>slowly get involved by taking part in political campaigns, voting, etc
>network, work your way up and try to accomplish as much as you can by getting others to agree with you

If you need /pol/'s help to get into politics, then maybe politics isn't for you.
>>
>>138109637
any advice? would you do it again?

>>138109851
No fucking shit. Also could you be more fucking vague? Clearly you're some fucking lefty /pol/ shill if your trying to dissaude right leaning people from helping in politics.
>>
>>138110887
>any advice? would you do it again?
It was one of the more fun things I've done. I'd do it again.

I'm not very inclined to have sexual relationships with other males myself.
>>
>>138110887
>asking to be spoonfed on how to enter on a profession that requires critical, independent thinking

You can't put the pieces together retard. Stop.
>>
File: 1478929762727.jpg (19KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1478929762727.jpg
19KB, 350x350px
>>138111380

Spoonfed != asking for advice.

Excuse me for asking for advice on how to get into POLITICS while on a POLITICS board. Fuck off shill.
>>
>>138111727
>a POLITICS board
this is a monarchist board you dumb fuck
how long have you been here
how do you not realize royal blood still exists everywhere and if you aren't born into it you'll never get there without extraordinary measures
>>
>>138112008

You must have missed the part where I said I'm not looking to run for anything or be the face of anything. Just a person working in the background trying to help in any way possible.
>>
>>138112509
>>138111727
>Spoonfed != asking for advice.
You're asking how to find volunteer work & internships? It sounds like you're asking to be spoonfed.

Find a local official you don't hate. Volunteer first. If they like you, try to intern. Climb the ladder from there. That's your ground floor. Do some fucking legwork -- but that still won't change the anger that brought you here.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.