[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US Has 3.5 million more registered voters than citizens

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: arnold-schwarzenegger-gif-5.gif (1MB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
arnold-schwarzenegger-gif-5.gif
1MB, 720x400px
California unequivocally BTFO

https://web.archive.org/web/20170818220358/http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-18/us-has-35-million-more-registered-voters-live-adults-red-flag-electoral-fraud
>>
>more registered than citizens
>Not even 150 million votes.

Are you just retarded?
>>
>>138107039
>>Not even 150 million votes.
the rural man mean that there are more registered voters that registered voters that are citizens
>>
>>138107039
You are missing the point so hard it's actually amazing.
>>
>>138106793

You can't discriminate against a voter just because he's dead! That's rayciss!

#DeadLivesMatter
>>
>>138106793
>3.5
oops, 35. My bad.
>>
>Born
>Hit 18
>Vote left
>Mature
>Vote right
>Die
>Vote left
>>
>>138106793

Fuck, I wonder if that will make mainstream news
>>
>>138107039
Im retarded but i am a genious compared to you.
>>
>>138106793
I'm pretty sure it is inept bureaucrats failing to remove dead people from the lists.

Daily reminder the US Army tried to mobilize a random older than 60 years old nurse who had been last been in active service in Vietnam for Iraq War as infantry platoon leader because there had been one with same last name and initials some time after that in same state. Bongs did even better, they tried to mobilize a WWII for Iraq War.

>>138107571

It is 3.5 million, they just can't have . in address in places it doesn't belong.
>>
...And they all voted Hillary... and They all have Obama Phones and EBT Cards used every month.
>>
File: 1494386215570.jpg (30KB, 480x301px) Image search: [Google]
1494386215570.jpg
30KB, 480x301px
>>138108011
>>
>>138108854
>Im retarded but i am a genious compared to you.
You don't know what an apostrophe does. You don't know that "I" should be capitalized. You don't know how to read a fucking article. Yes, carry on, "genius."
>>
>>138106793
Still can’t vote more than once so nothing to see here. Just got to purge some duplicate registrations due to moving, surnames, etc
>>
People move and die. Registrars are understaffed and underfunded. Election process can't move beyond the 19th century because of technological paranoia. OP is a faggot. These are not new problems.
>>
>>138106793
Bannon, Kushner, Ivanka, and Don Jr are all registered in multiple states. It's only a problem if they vote. Trumpfags are cancer
>>
Why cant wikileaks get a insider at the Secretary of State office?
>>
>>138109844
hot damn, you're right. Thanks anon. I took a quick look at the link and assumed I'd misread the article.
>>
>>138108011
what did Hillary mean by this?
>>
>>138110815
Which also adds the problem of people voting in multiple jurisdictions. It's a small problem, but a real one and very difficult to track without direct Federal oversight.

In Oregon, the big voter fraud problem is vote influencing because of the mail-in ballots. Most households have one person who cares about the small races and fills in the results for the rest of the household. Not technically illegal here, so not tracked or investigated at all.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.