[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Babby's first rally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 1501925542007.png (269KB, 956x518px) Image search: [Google]
1501925542007.png
269KB, 956x518px
I'm driving to Boston tomorrow, and I don't quite know what to expect. What should be brought along (or not) for this kind of event, keeping in mind no weapons or backpacks?
>>
>>138106565
A willingness to be attacked and not retaliate
>inb4 shill
>>
>>138106565
A willingness to get doxxed and lose your job because you are a nazi.
You should honestly bring a helmet and goggles.
>>
File: IMG_1997.png (116KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1997.png
116KB, 800x600px
>>138106565
I'm considering going too OP but leaning towards no... How far away do you live? I'm fucking six hours away but I know it's going to be shit show and worth going.
>>
>>138106565
a willingness to get your ass kicked, which is what happens every single time you nazi cucks get anywhere near a real fight

oh, and then yeah, prepare to lose any job and social status you may have
>>
>>138106565
Cover your face.
>>
expect 20-30k counter protesters
>>
>>138106565
as a new englander, i really REALLY would advise against trying to be edgy. i would bring protection from tear gas and projectiles, but seriously don't bring some retarded ideology you don't actually support

most of the crowd will be libertarians or unironic ancaps. it's just the way new england is. you probably won't deal with many democrats outside of paid rioters, because everyone in new england is a JFK democrat
>>
>>138107148
I'm in RI so it's only like an hour away

>>138106941
>>138107530
>>138107785
Noted. I'll at the very least have dark glasses.
>>
>>138106565
1) if you're fat/skinnyfat/scrawny and not fit don't bother going
2) don't bring a fucking nazi flag
3) consider wearing something to hide your face so you don't get doxxed
>>
>>138107863
I wonder how long before the white self haters start attacking any white person who looks clean cut, has a buzz cut or is a paid state enforcer (e.g. Cops, Feds, Private Security, Military, etc.) This shit is not going to end well when you consider that all the young whites have been raised on white guilt for crimes they never committed. They are assumed to be mass murderers for merely wanting to live white and be white.

P.S. Stalin killed a bunch of Bolshevik Jews because they were actually mass murdering, thieving, scheming mother fuckers.
>>
>>138108427
Hope you got all that anger out of your system. I still fully expect the right to pull the first punch.
>>
>>138108686
>pull the first punch
You mean "throw"?
>>
>>138107530
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNw75q08EhY

>when your literal uniform is built around being scared
>>
>>138108940
yep, I dun goof'd
>>
>Helmet
>Cup
>Shinguards
>Goggles
>Mask
>Knee and elbow pads
>>
I love how all the emasculated cucks storm into these threads to say shit like 'hehe XDDDD ur gonna get punched bc u won't pay attention for one second when a 5'3 Manlet will deliver a weak punch with their fingers tucked into his fist' like Jesus, do you actually believe you would win a fight against these people? Look up some nazi body builders. Look up also, squatting slav tv
>>
File: IMG_7027.jpg (170KB, 890x889px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7027.jpg
170KB, 890x889px
Enjoy fighting for Soros, goy
>>
>>138107908
Considering the alt left killed JFK, we could do something with this.
>>
File: a14.jpg (25KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
a14.jpg
25KB, 394x458px
i've been thinking about our plan going forward since the charlottesville rally and have decided that the alt right needs to make a tactical retreat back to the internet for a few months to reorganise and rebuild morale while we send the alt lite out as cannon fodder

a free speech rally is a great way to put ordinary trump supporters in the firing line of the rabid leftists who see them as no different than the "nazis" who marched a week ago. hopefully a trump supporter gets killed, that will put america on the brink of civil war, we can feed off the ensuing unrest
>>
>>138110337
>our plan
Fuck off brit
>>
>>138106565
Willingness to fight for your country, no matter what. Especially if you do not want Sharia Law.

The time of peaceful protests are over, as shown in Charlottesville. We get labelled 'violent' anyways, no matter what we do. So, we either can fight now or we let this country die, and live in a world where muslims can rape your wife whenever they want.
>>
File: american flag bald eagle.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
american flag bald eagle.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
>>138106565
Personally suggest American flags and gear if you have any. Literally nothing but upsides to flying the flag. Hell, bring more than one if you can and let someone else fly it, you can pick them up in thrift stores already mounted on flagpoles for dirt cheap, they might be a bit beat up but they will do the job.

Aside from that, bring the obvious helmet of some kind if you're concerned about getting into a scuffle, sunglasses/goggles to keep any spray from hitting your eyes directly. Milk helps to deal with pepper spray, just flush the eyes with it. I'm sure you can think of ways to kit yourself out with a suit of improvised armor if you're creative enough. Just stay safe and fight for your right to free speech as a white person (or whatever other politics you believe in), showing up and helping make the crowd look bigger is already effort way above and beyond the average person, so thank you. Remember to make connections, talk to people, and enjoy yourself, that's kind of the whole point.
>>
Looking forward to the livestreams tomorrow
30k counter protesters expected. You gonna get killed
>>
Travel in groups. There's no place to park in downtown so youll have yo take yhe subway. Not a place youll want to be alone in assuming youll be identifiable as right wing.
Also bring some weed
>>
>>138111286
perhaps it will be the boston massacre of our times
>>
>>138109655
You realize that the eclipse doesn't happen at the same time everywhere, right?

If the point is to get people across the surface of a massive globe (fuck the flat earthers) to pray/meditate/whatever at the same time, using the same position of the sun isn't a good way to do it...
>>
>>138111599
Bpd isnt fucking around. I really dont think it will be as intense as people are saying.
>>
>>138108940
Fags like you are a diamond dozen.
>>
>>138106565
Open carry if you can anon
it will be the only thing to protect you

Good luck, Fight these fucking dirty commie scum
>>
File: IMG_6853.jpg (114KB, 960x642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6853.jpg
114KB, 960x642px
>>138109655
Then just do it whenever my friend
>>
>>138112042
There's no open carry in Massachusetts. Also even kust getting a license for a hunting rifle is a pain in the ass.
>>
American or snek flag. Preferably both. Helmet and dark glasses. No face coverings or guns.

Also a hidden camera pinned on your jacket or something would be good, to film a bunch of shit that's happening.
>>
HEY EVERYBODY I'M GOING TO PARTICIPATE IN A NAZI RALLY DESIGNED TO DEMONIZE THE ENTIRE RIGHT WING. IT WAS ALL A GEORGE SOROS PLOT BUT I'M GOING TO WALK RIGHT INTO THIS TRAP LIKE AN OBLIVIOUS RETARD. WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
>>
Bring a gun and shoot some lefties. Commies will stage a false flag anyway, at least you'll kill some of real.
>>
>>138112468
it's an alt lite free speech rally you retard
>>
>>138112241
Alright man, well make sure to bring the upmost protection you can under the law.

Remember that any attempt to hurt you is an attempt on your life so take any violent action extremely seriously. Def take a shield
If you see a cop standown, get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>138112859
I dont see a point in going to a park to yell at Marxist. Im going to avoid downtown til Sunday.
>>
>>138113162
Ok shareblue, let's do nothing and don't get involved
>>
>>138106565
Lots of lube. You're gonna get raped
>>
>>138113738
Im a shill because im not going to join a bunch of kekastanifags in the commons to argue with a bunch of gutter punks and college students about race and the fucking means of production.
Go right ahead and do that. Im going to enjoy my Saturday. Call me when theres a legitimate reason to gather.
>>
>>138113162
Good idea burger bro
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.