[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Built by slaves, tear them down

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: who-built-the-pyramids-merl.jpg (196KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
who-built-the-pyramids-merl.jpg
196KB, 840x473px
Built by slaves, tear them down
>>
>>138106311
But they waz kangs...
>>
actually, they were paid workers.
>>
The Confederate Statues weren't built by slaves. They were built after the war, by Americans, in honor to fallen Confederate soldiers.

>wtf why would you honor ppl who wanted to keep slaves

is how the Left justifies wanting to take them down.
>>
>>138106311
I didn't know we enslaved aliens.
>>
Who the fuck told you they were built by slaves?
>>
>>138106311
Pyramids weren't built by slaves. This is a meme
>>
Yes but the slaves were white people serving black pharoes so it's non controversial.
>>
File: 1494720528711.png (87KB, 358x467px) Image search: [Google]
1494720528711.png
87KB, 358x467px
>Aliens were slaves
>>
>>138106311
They were built by half-serf workers.
>>
Trump colluded with Horus & Thoth, we need to be rid of this hate and bigotry
>>
>>138106311
Why don't we believe in the slave-meme any longer?
>>Because it's 2017
>>Ancient civilizations built the pyramids
>>kangz my ass
>>
>>138106311
unrelated but I am just waiting for ISIS to attempt to destroy these
>>
>>138106581
Rabbi Jacob
>>
>>138106514
>The Pharaohs owned slaves.
>The Pyramids were built to hold the bodies of Pharaohs.
>The Pyramids, built by slaves, honor the dead bodies of slave owning Pharaohs
>>
don't discriminate aliens they are people too
>>
Macchu Piccu built by slaves. Tear it down.
>>
>>138106311
They were built by workers who got 3 meals a day provided by the gov, medical care, paycheck and got housing provided by pharaoh in small towns who were closely built adjecent to the construction site.
>>
>>138106311
Transatlantic trade was conducted by black chiefs and princes. Why don't they demand reparations from the Motherland?

Millions of Africans where traded, castrated and murdered by the Arabs.

Europeans were too squeamish to castrate them and wanted a profit from the children.
>>
>>138106311
They were not slaves you idiot. Learn some history. The people working on the piramids had house and even get paid. God damn idiot
>>
You have to understand that the people making these posts
>>138106513
>>138106581
>>138106655
>>138106925
>>138107214
>>138107637
>>138107972
are just antisemites denying Jewish enslavement. I'm serious, this is literally their motive for making these posts.
>>
>>138106311
>MLK Jr. was against homosexuality. Tear down his statues.
>NASA was started by literal Nazis, remove flag from Moon, and shut down NASA.
>Dems hate Nixon, that must mean he was a white supremacist misogynist homophobic nazi baby eater... Time to do away with the EPA that Nixon founded.
>FDR put Japanese Americans in concentration camps... Better do away with Social Security and the National Firearms act.
>Opening this pandora's box.
The possibilities are endless.
>>
>>138106514
>Fallen Confederate soldiers
Who were also fallen American soldiers by the way. Both sides in the Civil War were American, welcoming those who lived in Confederate states back into the United States was a huge step in healing the wounds of the Civil War. Democrats are trying to undo that.
>>
File: H.gif (1MB, 200x320px) Image search: [Google]
H.gif
1MB, 200x320px
>>138108218
Oh yeah bro? The "slaves" you call them had everything they needed. Even BEER! And you are the one calling paid workers "slave jews" my man.
Here have a medal you faggot
>>
>>138108705
Its kind of frightening how pervasive PC ideology is crushing free speech.

All sorts of shit becomes okay once you scream "NAZI"

Journalism has died. Its a disgrace that we know get our knowledge from people like
Jon Oliver or Stephen Colbert.

Especially Colbert I think their is something legit wrong with him. He gives off pedo vibes.
>>
>>138107214
Top Kek
>>138108218
coin clipping shill

The jews came to egypt to steal the golden caps of the pyramids from the egyptians and used filthy blood magic to kill the egyptians and then they parted the sea so they could escape with the stolen gold.
No one was enslaved to construct the pyramids, it's just a jewish sympathy grab like the holocost.
>>
>>138108705
God damn. A small group should infiltrate a pride parade and call for the MLK thing.
>>
>>138106513
So were slaves. They were payed in being kept alive.
>>
>>138108705
DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.