[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many homos attracted to fascism/ tribalism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: eaglesm.jpg (100KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
eaglesm.jpg
100KB, 576x720px
I used to think it was only a few in between but a lot of them are much more influential than straight men
>>
>>138102463
Studies have shown gay men have higher IQs
>>
File: image[1].jpg (40KB, 382x480px) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
40KB, 382x480px
A lot of them fetishize the hyper-masculine aesthetics
Some also support nationalist causes for liberal reasons, like opposing muslim immigration because of their anti-LGBT religious beliefs
>>
>>138102463
bump
>>
They want to be taken by an imaginary archetype of the most masculine men because they want their boi pussies to be ravaged by bulls
>>
>>138102463
because being gay doesn't necessarily mean you have to act like a faggot, or condone faggoty behavior of others in public.
>>
>>138102463
because it's masculine
>>
File: Pic.jpg (395KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pic.jpg
395KB, 957x1024px
>>138102463
>>
>>138102463
They all secretly want a strong manly bf or a cute fashy twink.
>>
>>138102463
It builds the individual up with the idea that he should strive to be better than he is. It encourages the population to help each other and improve their lives and nation. It provides a guiding light to a confused and reactionary population, implying that there is indeed an objective good and evil that we all choose between. It is the opposite of cultural marxism.
>>
>>138102463
they want to kill everyone who abused or raped them as children as well as the media that provides and praises it to fix the world so their pain is never felt again by a innocent child
>>
Posting in a shareblue thread.

Everyone knows most faggots are antfascists, because they would be oppressed, like really oppressed under fascism.
>>
Gay here.

Masculine men are better and alpha male is just a huge turn on.
If the guy has some conservatives values that's a 10.
But here's the problem : this is mainly about looks. Vast majority of these gays act like machos but they are bottom... and they don't share conservatives views much. It's all for the looks.

If anyone is masculine+gay+conservative : please give me a sign.
>>
>>138102463
outsider politics. a lot of gays love being outsiders that's why a ton of them flock to extremist movements and FBI/CIA work. fags are over repped in FBI/CIA
>>
>>138102463
Its their way of perpetrating their genes (pool).
>>
>>138108098

Wheeww, I always wanted to meet an openly gay white supremacist. I luuuuuuuuv gay men.

So what's up?
>>
Gays don't have to worry about pesky bullshit like kids and family. The governing body becomes their family.
>>
>>138102463
>>
>>138108098
Faggot
>>
File: 1475204074962.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475204074962.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>138108098
>>138102789
>>138102463

pretty much this
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.