[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baltimore Toppler here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: oh-dear.jpg (1MB, 1478x3080px) Image search: [Google]
oh-dear.jpg
1MB, 1478x3080px
Hello /pol/ It is i the Baltimore toppler. The destroyer of "madre luz" Just doing my little part to avenge the removal of Lee.

>Wake up around 4:am to go to work
>Driving past the small park where Lee used to stand
>See hideous pregnant nigger statue
>have a complete white man chimpout
>Pulled over got out of car ran over and got up on monument base.
>Push the ugly nigger bitch over
>Breaks beyond any repair
>Hears niggers shouting go off to my job at the Baltimore County corrections facility

Good day
>>
Attaboy
>>
Not only is that incredibly childish, it's also useless. Good job.
>>
File: hehehe.png (3KB, 284x276px) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.png
3KB, 284x276px
>>138100518
Disconnection from the past on both sides pressurises the present.
Statues represent ideals that become tangible expressions in the world.
Change is getting faster, big things are going to happen soon.
>>
That shit was so poorly made and fastened that it would have blown down with any gust of wind.
>>
doin gods work bud
>>
>>138100518
So you destroyed the memorial to general's Lee most devout concubine, who was willing to follow him blindfolded despite being heavily pregnant from him. You must be proud of yourself faggot.
>>
>>138101297
go suck a cock
>>
>>138100518
that thing looks like an ape wearing a skirt and shitty poncho
>>
>>138102195
enough about the OP, what do you think of the statue?
>>
>>138100518
Don't believe you. You're trying to tie /pol/ with this stupid shit.

>oh gee good thing he revealed his job
>>
>>138102402
Why not ask the artist Pablo M Machioli himself on Facebook?
>>
>>138102610
Cry harder nigger
>>
>>138100518
>complete white man chimpout
nice try nigger
>>
>>138101297
ky u massive klog wearing faggot
>>
>>138101297
KYS. And i mean that in the most friendly way possible.
>>
Some stuff has to be done unofficially. Antifa sure does a lot of stuff that way.
>>
>>138102763
>taking credit for something you didn't do
Nah that's nigger behavior. Good on whoever toppled the statue; but don't larp that it was you and then provide no proof at all.
>>
>>138100518
>white man chimp out
Doesn't exist, Paco
>>
>>138102698

I'm an artist and if I would have made that, then I would have knocked it over myself just to russell some jimmies.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.