[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reverse Identity Politics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Shaun King is now the face of what the "white nationalists" want for black people in America to look like.

How long until the left cannibalizes him over such a notion?

Does all it take to be discredited in this day and age one accusation of association and you're branded a witch?
>>
lol flaring his nostrils
>>
>>138098249
He's not black.
>>
>>138098249
>(((Shaun King)))
>white
>>
Nice try troll
>>
>>138098439
But what if you don't disagree with him and instead agree with his Rachel Dolezal claims of identity and then use it again him and see how long it takes for the left to jump at him and eventually make pressures him to reveal who he is and ask why "white nationalists" love him.

Would it be the exact same thing as pepe's transformation in mainsteam media?
>>
>>138098249
Talcum-X is retarded
saged
>>
File: 1487398474358.png (326KB, 466x556px) Image search: [Google]
1487398474358.png
326KB, 466x556px
>>138098249
He is a huge racist, I don't know why the left hasn't lynched him yet.

>Black face
>Stereotyping negro hair and facial features
>Stereotyping the way they talk
>Whitesplainin' to black folk

I'm black and this guy really pisses me off
>>
>>138098868
That's a little much word salad for me. I also believe that with rare genetic defective exception, boys have a penis and girls have a vagina.
>>
>>138098555
That's the point. If even KANGZ aren't allowed to voice their concerns about leftist bullshit, than the commies have already lost.
>>
>>138099143
He is not black either.
>>
>>138099006

Shaun King is 100% how Oligarchs see color / minority voters. He was a astro turf proxy, injected into a movement to allow donors / PAC's to subvert and manage a protest voting block away from actual political action and towards violent and regressive caricatures which diminished everything BLM was about.
>>
>>138099006
Hang youself you stupid nigger.
>>
>>138099474
You white supremacist nazis should endorse and support Shaun King. Then he would get a lot of media attention.

>>138099678
At least i'm not a pilsbury dough boy
>>
>>138098249
So they are going to start complaining over degrees of blackness?
>>
File: Screenshot_3.jpg (166KB, 611x610px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.jpg
166KB, 611x610px
>>138099143
>>
File: thats the joke.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thats the joke.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>138098555
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.