[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0934.jpg (90KB, 634x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0934.jpg
90KB, 634x394px
You guys are doomed and I am happy because of that
You naive
You pathetic
You soft
You stupid
You tolerant
You always joyful
Your fucking muh white race are subhumans. So happy your extinction just a moment
FUCK YOU ALL WHITE CASTRATES
Long live Africans. Seed out in every white slut in the world
White genocide is beatyful
>>
>russian shitpost
i can set my clock to it
>>
File: wg confused.jpg (62KB, 600x362px) Image search: [Google]
wg confused.jpg
62KB, 600x362px
>>138097701
>>Long live Africans. Seed out in every white slut in the world
Imagine how much brainwashing it would take to convince the Japanese to flood Japan with NON-Japanese until they themselves become a minority
To convince them to force affirmative action AGAINST THEMSELVES with all those NON-Japanese
That this “diversity” is a strength
And to convince them that it would be “racist” to NOT do this to themselves
No need convincing WHITE anti-whites of this in EVERY white country, they’re already convinced
Anti-Racist is a code for Anti-White
>>
>>138097866
I am serious without irony and baiting
Shut the fuck up white castrate
>>
This is just a shill further exacerbating race relations and pushing more white people into the far right. At the same time, these people will go to the MSM and point out all the nazi larpers.

America continues to be divided further and further until it is conquered.
>>
But Russia is white
>>
>>138097907
It's your fault fucking white pig
You too stupid and naive if your "people" turn on Jewish tricks since Jesus who was a Jew kek
>>
>>138098235
I am non-Slavic and non-white
Also Russians mostly are hapas
>>
>>138097701
Totally rational. You don't seem like a psychopath at all there Axel. Kill yourself.
>>
>>138098537
>>138098198
I am nonwhite fuck you cucks
>>
File: 65565.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
65565.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>138097701
i agree
>>
>>138098840
Yes
>>
>>138098537
>>138098652
Answer fag
>>
File: IMG_0769.jpg (199KB, 1242x1237px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0769.jpg
199KB, 1242x1237px
Average American white pig
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.