[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who started the charlottesville riots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ytd5eyufghvt.jpg (180KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
ytd5eyufghvt.jpg
180KB, 1180x842px
The alt-right had a permit to assemble but did they assemble with intention to start violence?

Or was it the alt-left that knew conservatives were assembling and doing what they did in Berkeley started the riots?

Need answers as all searches for Charlottesville brings up liberal biased websites.
>>
>>138094623
How dare you try to utilize nuance and context, fucking Nazi.
>>
>>138094758
Need an answer my guy
>>
>>138094623
Let's put it this way. Even though the alt right types were carrying firearms, no one was shot.
>>
>>138094623
Dude look at the video from the friday tiki night march. They surround antifa around the statue like 10:1 and didn't attack even when having a very big advantage.

The violence came from the commie subhumans and niggers, but of course the MSM says otherwise...

THere's a shit ton of viedos of it, look it up
>>
>>138094623
none of this shit fucking matters unless you get it on mass media, and you wont. im tired of seeing the same threads over and over again. you lost. deal with it.
>>
>>138096484
Yea, the commies lost big time.
>>
>>138096238
you need to watch again friendo. lefties were at the statue looking down and the nazi fucks started attacking them with their luau sticks
>>
>>138096725
keep thinking that, lol. whites on both sides will be wiped out very soon.
>>
>>138097461
link it
>>
>>138094623
Doesn't matter who started it.
I am not convinced that the nazis imagery wasn't planned. Any child could have seen that using nazi imagery and chants would be damaging to any cause. Who knows maybe they were literal nazis and didn't give a shit, but it just seem too staged.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.