[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE WUZ ROBERT E LEE N SHIIIET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: myancestor.png (88KB, 833x711px) Image search: [Google]
myancestor.png
88KB, 833x711px
Back people (the true descendants of Robert E. Lee) want his statues taken down! They also want you to be With Her.
http://archive.is/YevHv
>>
File: R2-Dindu.webm (582KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
R2-Dindu.webm
582KB, 640x360px
>>138093949
fucking niggers
>>
I hope he is lying i don't want a nigger cousin.
>>
>>138093949
>Back people (the true descendants of Robert E. Lee) want his statues taken down!
Mulatto's are so confused.
>>
>>138093949
>i speak for every other of the 300 descendants of Robert E. Lee

people like this who throw their own flesh and blood under the bus are worse than traitors.
>>
File: FinneyKaren.jpg (43KB, 950x519px) Image search: [Google]
FinneyKaren.jpg
43KB, 950x519px
>>138094350
>he
>>
>>138093949
They are unironically going to get exactly what they've asked for. They want rule by mob and wanton violence - and they will get it.
>>
They updated the headline from "ancestor" to "relative." What did they mean by this? Is Robert E. Lee alive?
>>
>>138093949

You need to be directly related to an ancestor to be a "descendant". She is merely distant family - that's all.
>>
>>138094579
>she
>>
>I disown the man
>but still get a say as to his monuments sincs im his heir ;)
Lol
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>138093949
>i'm black
her mother was a coal burner
>>
>>138093949
I'm a nigger
But i am literate
My opinion matters
>>
tear all the statues down. this way the parks department doesnt have to spend money on it.
while you're at it instal new ones on your dime.
it'd be a nice community bonding experience
>>
>>138093949
>senior spokesperson for hillarys 2016 campaign
Oppinion rescinded.
>>
>>138094704

No, Lee wasn't her ancestor because there's no direct line.

Just the daughter of his greatgeraggreaggreatgreat neice.
>>
>>138093949
we wuz black n shit
>>
>>138093949
I'll be accused of racism and that my ancestors owned slaves. In reality most blacks are come from the blood of slave owners. None of mine do.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.