[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mercer and Bannon Planning Something?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: MERCERthecall.jpg (12KB, 400x252px) Image search: [Google]
MERCERthecall.jpg
12KB, 400x252px
https://www.axios.com/bannons-next-move-2474479917.html

HOLY SHIT, this could be FUCKING HUGE? What the fuck is going on? This guy Mercer absurdly wealthy btw and his money is extremely liquid from the nature of his business.
>>
>>138085689
>mercer
another fucking jew. i'm done
>>
>>138085689
>extremely liquid from the nature of his business.

Which is?
>>
>>138086404
He runs, or helps run Renaissance technologies, the hedge fund that practically prints money
>>
>>138086840
Great... Can we get a quick rundown of his plans with Bannon?
>>
>>138086161
he isn't jewish, where are you getting that?
>>
>>138087536
Yeah sure:
>Kill the jews
>End the jews
>Jews are done
>>
>>138087555
sorry, i thought it was a jewish name.
>>
>>138087832
no dude he is /ourguy/ and bankrolled breitbart for a long period of time i believe

what do you think they are planning? this could be huge
>>
>>138087967
hopefully a new tv network more right-wing than Fox. could conceivably force fox to the right even more and destroy cnn.
>>
File: Jewish-Opinions-On-Non-Jews2.png (490KB, 1235x553px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish-Opinions-On-Non-Jews2.png
490KB, 1235x553px
>>138085689
>>
>>138087631
Isn't Mercer a Jew? I don't want to kill the Jews, but Bannon was the most hard line anti-consolidation force in the WH. That's why they went after him. I want to back him.
>>
>>138086161
Leftypol shill detected
>>
>>138088420
mercer is not a jew from anything that i can find, i was joking btw if that wasn't obvious...

i think they are just gonna work on something to get the message out and try to redpill people?

i'm not sure they don't seem very out in the open, more like behind the scenes guys
>>
>>138088243
I hope this is it, then I could become a host :)
>>
>>138085689
>White nationalists are pussy cry babies and irrelevant!
>gets fired
yeah I don't give a shit about Bannon, fuck him.
>>
>>138089699
Obviously he was doing that for the media, he operates behind the scenes man, he doesn't want press scrutiny on everything he says or does.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.