[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WINNING BIGLY!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

>WINNING BIGLY!
>>
>>138085525
Sources didn't say that. They said on behalf of Trump and against deep staters.
>>
>>138085525
> Piss off CNN and friends by calling them names and constantly attacking them
> Piss off Fox News by defending nazis
> Piss off Breitbart by throwing Bannon to the sharks
I think Trump should attack internet anonymity and demand to shut down 4chan, so his collection of media enemies would be complete.
>>
>>138085668
Lol, well think about it. Bannon IS likely to go after
>McMaster
>Cohn
>Habib Powell
>among others
So of course the leftist kike lugenpresse will try to sell it to people as "Bannon has turned on Trump and is attacking him" but won't clarify in the details that he is actually attacking ONLY the people within Trump's WH he believes are undermining the POTUS, meaning that he will have greater impact on public opinion that will HELP Trump immensely now that he's back strategizing out Breitbart's message
>>
File: IMG_2798.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2798.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
>>138085525
The (((Jews))) on the floor at the NYSE cheered when Bannon's deparure was announced (pic related).
>>
Man, Brad Pitt aged so badly.
>>
>>138085525
Against against Trump? So for Trump?
>>
>>138086231
Then stocks dropped when they realized that Bannon was the only person in the WH who didn't want to do something stupid in North Korea.
>>
>>138086231
It's so fucking laughable how in their heads Bannon is. OMG Bannon fired. Market soars. Reality hits. "Oh wow, this really doesnt change anything does it? In fact Bannon resuming control of Breitbart is probably much worse for our interests". Market loses all gains back to basically flat day. They're so tied up in knots over not knowing Trump's chess moves that it's causing actual IRL sperging from rich kikes everywhere. So glorious
>>
>>138086661
They still cheered, that says alot.
>>
>against against
>>
Where thr fuck is ptg
>>
>>138085525
He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction
>>
>>138086806
With Bannon out of the White House the nationalist agenda is over. Trump is now surrounded by elitists Globalists and Neo-cons who will promote the cultural marxist agenda destroying Western Christian civilisation.
>>
>>138087151
What did bannon nazi larp about?
>>
>>138087381
It's a copypasta, dude.
>>
>>138085525
>Against against
Dumb ass kraut. Get back to watching German girls getting culturally enriched
>>
File: Jewish-Opinions-On-Non-Jews2.png (490KB, 1235x553px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish-Opinions-On-Non-Jews2.png
490KB, 1235x553px
Its real.
>>
>>138085525
and lose over 80% of their traffic? I think not
>>
That's what you get when you elect a loudmouth coward weasel.
>>
>>138087224
Sessions makes Bannon look like a Kekistani nationalist-wise.
>>
but but if he fires banon who will be the puppet master?
>>
>>138085525
Trump shouldn't have trusted Bannon. He was always a greedy ambitious rat.
>>
>>138087151
Be gone bot
>>
>>138087591

I guess we (as in, the world) will watch you go down in flames and laugh.

This week sealed your end, good riddance faggots.
>>
>>138085525
Bannon for Prez 2020
>>
>>138085525
Why would bannon go against /hisguy/ in the White House ?
>>
>>138089803
Bannon was a sacrifice to the deep state
>>
>>138085525
He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.