[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morocco Yes!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: DonkeyKids.png (580KB, 933x715px) Image search: [Google]
DonkeyKids.png
580KB, 933x715px
Morocco is really trying hard this week to be recognized for breeding the most retarded people on earth.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/fifteen-teens-children-treated-rabies-10999810
>>
>>138080368

My favorite sardines are packed in Morocco.
>>
>>138080805
My only sardines are packed in Morocco.
>>
>>138080805
yikes anon... you should consider wild planet sardines.... much better than whatever Africa is offering, guaranteed.
>>
>while the donkey was killed to prevent further people being infected
Just in case someone else tries to rape the animal.
>>
>>138080368
>The number of infections is feared to be much higher, as some families reportedly took their children to hospitals outside the region to avoid humiliation.
kek.
>>
>>138082522
that's normal. a bite or physical contact with the animal could infect you. dogs are killed all the time because of that
>>
>>138082892
Of course, just making a joke.
>>
wait a minute, looking at this, no wonder migrant camps are violence ridden
we should put some goats and donkeys there!
>>
>>138082996
Animals don't deserve to be treated like that.
>>
>>138080368

A moroccan was filmed while he was fucking a sheep in my city kek
>>
>>138083188
Why not to put dead animals there?
>>
>>138083975
seems like normal moroccan behavior apparently.
>>
>>138084462
Because they would get all sort of infections and diseases and if they run from the migrant camp to the cities they can do some real damage.
>>
>>138084621
>letting them walk out of camps
>>
>>138080995
You serious ? Is that kosher ?
>>
>>138085120
well it's definitely Halal
>>
>>138080368
>muslims
Such a shame we have no wild donkeys roaming our streets to help wipe them out.
>>
>>138085120
>>138085382
don't fish suffocate when they're pulled out of the water, why don't liberals whine about that?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.