[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Africa discovers literature 2017

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: black man discovers literature.jpg (152KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
black man discovers literature.jpg
152KB, 300x450px
This just in at 8:45 PM, 18th August 2017 A young black man has led to a new discovery that has shocked the melanin world. Apparently if you put words onto paper, and have multiple paper together you can create a book. Africa has now reached the literature age thanks to Obongo Aidsman, a leading scientist at the top university of Starvewood, Famino which is in the country of Niger.
>>
Sally Coalsman, a youth charity worker from the United Nations has been teaching this poor uneducated black man how to use technology. He is the first in his country, to see his reflection at all. With the use of his phone he discovered his beauty.
>>
Recently Obongo Aidsman is the first person in African history to have discovered tools, with all his melanin inherited intelligence he has begun bringing Africa to a new technological advance. Many in the west doubt this source, because of the previously thought incapabilities of the African "people".
>>
File: Obongo Aidsman discovers tools.jpg (265KB, 860x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Obongo Aidsman discovers tools.jpg
265KB, 860x1300px
>>
Obongo Aidsman finally discovers boxes are hollow, he was later stoned by the chief elder for witchcraft.
>>
>>138077652
>>138078324
>>138078807
>>138078906
>>138079288

>hating negroes so much that you start a thread with all the low hanging black jokes you can hold in your "woman" hands

I hate them a rational amount, but what happened to you mate?
>>
>>138079407
Are you black or sumfin?
>>
>>138079791

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>138079791

Op sounds so gay, he must be gay.
He recently sucked dick. He swallowed.
>>
>>138079791

Op is so insecure that he shitpost harder than a feminist on her days.
>>
>Thailand

Can you shills please come up with more believable proxy countries? Fuck me, ever heard of vpns hosted in the US?
>>
This doesn't even deserve a low quality bait pic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.