[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More Mexican Enrichment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1502672932222.png (876KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1502672932222.png
876KB, 876x493px
>ACAPULCO, Mexico – At least four people have been shot and killed in the Pacific resort of Acapulco, which has become a hotspot in Mexico's rising drug violence.

>An Associated Press journalist saw the four bodies, including a man who lay on a central avenue in Acapulco in broad daylight Sunday with a pink towel over his face. Pedestrians watched from a footbridge as police secured the scene.

People still wonder why we want to build a wall to keep these mongrels out of our country and preserve our nation's sovereignty? Fucking unbelievable.
>>
>>138076783
all of this shit is the us's globalist war on drugs fault
>>
>>138077410
Explain yourself because it looks like just another day in Mexico to me. At some point they have to take personal responsibility and clean up their shithole and kick out the toxic, bribe-taking bullshit artists.
>>
File: IMG_0746.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0746.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
>someone get shot in Mexico
>news
>>
File: 911 mexico mossad.jpg (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
911 mexico mossad.jpg
101KB, 640x640px
>>138077700
the money is just too good! even the mossad dont want too false flag mexico anymore.
>>
>>138077700

>explain

please don't bother, retards like this would never understand

come back when mexicans allow niggers and faggots to destroy their history in the name of stupidity
>>
just another day in paradise
>>
File: 1498606743833.png (22KB, 544x617px) Image search: [Google]
1498606743833.png
22KB, 544x617px
>>138076783
One solution.
>>
>>138076783
Meh dead mexicans is always good news.
>>
>>138078513
I just don't understand how idiots can blame literally everything on America. If it's that bad, why do they come/stay here? There's nothing racist, xenophobic, etc. about wanting to build a wall and keep trash like this out of our country. At some point, enough people are going to wake up and realize this is the reality of the situation.
>>
>>138078973
Would the skies over San Francisco be black with helicopters?
>>
>>138077700
>he doesn't know about the effect the war on drugs had on my country and his
Naive child.
>>
>>138079150

Because the CIA has been funding, training and arming the cartels for decades you literal retard. They've been milking most off south America dry with this bullshit to fund other black projects, thats why America is flooded with spics, its a double purpose of the entire plan.

Problem is that mongoloids like you genuinely believe its all a (((coincidence))) and turn the blind eye when the root of the problem is crystal clear.

If the CIA were to disappear tomorrow so many problems would magically begin to vanish.
>>
>>138078973
The ultimate panhandle.
>>
>>138078973
wtf im chilean now? what are the benefits
>>
>>138079674
This has nothing to do with the War on Drugs. This have everything to do with subhumans gunning down innocent people over bags of weed, white powder, and meth. The only one who's the child here is you. The US is an easy scapegoat for you faggots when you've done literally nothing to clean up your own country. There's nothing racist about pointing that very real fact out.
>>
>>138079716
I didn't say it was a coincidence. If foreign intelligence agencies were causing this much of a problem in the US, we would easily get them the fuck out. Why hasn't Mexico done the same? Again, where's the personal responsibility?
>>
>>138078973
this guy gets it
>>
>>138079853
no commies
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.