[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the nazis are getting what they deserve

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: vvvvvvvvv.png (16KB, 853x160px) Image search: [Google]
vvvvvvvvv.png
16KB, 853x160px
>>
tf is a leaded stick
>>
He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
>>
He's a libertarian and his wife's Chinese. How is he a nazi?
>>
>>138072564
>bad optics

what is this new fucking buzzword and what psyops group coined it?
>>
>>138072564
ironic shilling is still shilling, fuck off
>>
>>138072374
>bad optics

Should we disrupt this meme?

What does it mean?

What even ARE bad optics?
>>
>>138072476
Pretty sure they're talking about he brought something close to a baton, maybe?
Batons are usually weighted for more potential energy, that's why you can see police FUCK someone up with one of them.
>>
>>138072374
Karma for mixing with a chink whore
He would've avoided it if he unlocked hid full power and married a slav
>>
He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
>>
>>138072374
Shillelaghs may be hollowed at the heavy "hitting" end and filled with molten lead to increase the weight beyond the typical two pounds; this sort of shillelagh is known as a 'loaded stick"
>>
>haha y-you nazis hurt peoples feelings, you deserve to die for saying things that might be true but are mean

>we get to tear down statues because the founders of this country are racist, so fuck monuments and the constitution and shit :) deal with it sweetie

Oh man, oh man, i cant wait for you faggots to get your wakeup call, you all seriously deserve to be fucking carpet bombed
>>
>>138072805
Been in use for ages, but I'm not sure who started using it here. Probably someone with connections to real political or advertising groups, shills basically.
>>
File: Redpill.png (1MB, 1089x675px) Image search: [Google]
Redpill.png
1MB, 1089x675px
>>138072564

Pretty sure this is a new copy pasta. Anyone who gets fired is fired for "nazi larper type shit"
>>
>>138073606

the way i keep seeing it used makes it seem like someone is trying to push its use.
>>
>>138072374
Since when is it illegal to possess a stick?
>>
>>138072374
>alt right

Wait, isn't Kyle a diversity loving civic nationalist though? Guess that time spent trying to distance himself from the white nationalists was pointless kek.
>>
>>138074091
>civic nationalist

civic nationalist is the same as white nationalist to most people. the concept of pride in your country is generally frowned upon.
>>
>>138073329
Said the russian rape baby
>>
>>138072374
You leftists faggots don't even know what the fuck you're talking about anymore, do you?
>>
>>138073246
shouldnt it be kinetic energy?
>>
>>138073223
Stop! IF they get you to think of it, they win.
>>
>>138076136
Weight is just potential energy if I remember correctly, but swinging it around creates kinetic energy, yes?
So a bigger ball sitting on top of a hill has more potential energy then a smaller ball on top of the hill.
I'm not a physicsfag so I'm not well learned in the language of God
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.