[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

The good ole days

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: DHhurAoXUAEpoi7.jpg large.jpg (59KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
DHhurAoXUAEpoi7.jpg large.jpg
59KB, 750x500px
The good ole days
>>
Kinda surreal actually. What a mess of an administration. He should've built a really good team around him like reagan in order to get stuff done. The true trump is now showing - he has been smoke and mirrors since the mid 90s.

The sad thing is that Trump has really good ideas and visions for the country but he'll end up like Enoch Powell - being a loudmouth that says the things the people wanted to hear, but will end up causing even more damage for years to come in the political circle which means nothing will get done.
>>
Kinda surreal actually. What a mess of an administration. He should've built a really good team around him like reagan in order to get stuff done. The true trump is now showing - he has been smoke and mirrors since the mid 90s.

The sad thing is that Trump has really good ideas and visions for the country but he'll end up like Enoch Powell - being a loudmouth that says the things the people wanted to hear, but will end up causing even more damage for years to come in the political circle which means nothing will get done.
>>
>>138069487

>four of those six men are now gone

Either Trump is incompetent as fuck or someone is sabotaging his administration.
>>
>>138069487
Pence is next!
>>
>>138070802
>Either Trump is incompetent as fuck or someone is sabotaging his administration.

I go with the first part, as much as I like him and wanted him to be elected, if you read his history he's basically a loud mouthed fraud who had one success, the tv show, which was a success because of his bragadocio which does not work any where else.
>>
>>138070985
>Pence is next!

yes, next as in he'll serve out the rest of Trump's term unless Pence has his own scandals brewing.
>>
>>138070446
I know right? Kinda surreal actually. What a mess of an administration. He should've built a really good team around him like reagan in order to get stuff done. The true trump is now showing - he has been smoke and mirrors since the mid 90s.

>>
>>138069487
He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
>>
>I hire the best people
>>
>>138070802
>Either Trump is incompetent as fuck or someone is sabotaging his administration.

Which could it be, hmm. WHICH COULD IT BE, HMMMMMMM. Remember when Trump tweeted "No WH chaos"? lol
>>
>ITT a bunch of self hating cuck liberal faggots

Trump is fine, and his administration has been working wonders, if it weren't for the fuck LIBERAL MEDIA he would have has all his propositions filled, but they destroyed his amazing cabinet with fake news about the Russians

Fuck off liberal cuck retards, Trump is amazing and can't do any wrong
>>
>>138070214
>>138070446
ctr detected.....nice try, you won't divide
>>
After Obama won, Limbaugh said the media would never allow him to fail. He was right. Today, the media will never allow Trump to succeed. Ever. Pile on the GOP quislings, the Dem filth and general left wing psychopaths who honestly believe they are living in a fascist dictatorship and Trump doesn't stand a chance. He may survive four years. Even then the US will kill itself internally before he gets reelected. They will not let him succeed.
>>
File: 1503077375625.jpg (116KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503077375625.jpg
116KB, 750x500px
>>138069487
>>
>>138069487
Is this it? Is there anyone left on /pol/ who still supports Trump?
>>
>>138069487
HOLY SHIT

ONLY TWO REMAIN
>>
>“Until somebody solves the part of the equation that shows me that ten million people in Seoul don’t die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don’t know what you’re talking about, there’s no military solution here, they got us.”

Is he really gone because he said the unspoken truth that we all know?
Any new Korean war would destroy Seoul.
>>
>>138072511
Guy on the right is gone dude. That is Flynn.
>>
inda surreal actually. What a mess of an administration. He should've built a really good team around him like reagan in order to get stuff done. The true trump is now showing - he has been smoke and mirrors since the mid 90s.

>>
>yfw when fake news won
>>
>>138072511
you gotta cross off flynn too
>>
Question

Does the American president have power to fire the vice president?
>>
>>138070446
What do you think about the optics?
>>
>>138072590
and they are utterly alone, they will shout but not be heard
>>
File: 1503078593427.jpg (117KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503078593427.jpg
117KB, 750x500px
>>138072511
>>138072676
>>138072753
>>
>>138069487
Who is the guy second from the left in the picture?
>>
>>138069487
WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME
>>
Fuck man I actually liked Bannon, the others were neocon shills but he was the one dude there who didn't want to push for any more wars.
I'm afraid Pence will get more power.
>>
File: DHhv_trW0AQo8OU.jpg (239KB, 1200x675px)
DHhv_trW0AQo8OU.jpg
239KB, 1200x675px
All according to plan
>>
>>138069487

yeah the hopes of trump being a epoch-defining nationalist savior are pretty much dead

oh well, at least we'll get 4 years of deportations, muslim bans, conservative judges, less regulations, not funding terrorists, no war with russia, no globalist TPP type trade deals, and of course constant liberal assblast

Still miles ahead of any other president in a long time but not as good as we had hoped.
>>
TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS
>>
>>138072835
>Does the American president have power to fire the vice president?

that's actually an interesting question. the last one who really hated his VP would be FDR, and I think he waited until election to ease Cactus Jack Garner out.

and there's the rumor that JFK was going to dump LBJ and that's why LBJ had to strike first.
>>
File: 1502810786450.jpg (28KB, 928x571px) Image search: [Google]
1502810786450.jpg
28KB, 928x571px
>>138069487
>Pence takes out the knife

Nothing personal Donald
>>
File: superiorwhitegenetics.png (670KB, 986x552px) Image search: [Google]
superiorwhitegenetics.png
670KB, 986x552px
>>138069487

>roomfullofcucks.jpg
>>
>>138069487
BTFO
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.