[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti-islam rally in Barcelona

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1490363597946.jpg (9KB, 261x194px) Image search: [Google]
1490363597946.jpg
9KB, 261x194px
, met by a leftist counter-demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig7JOB84KEM
>>
>>138066257
Nazis are getting raped by lefty cucks
lmao
>>
File: Unavngivet.jpg (165KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Unavngivet.jpg
165KB, 1920x1080px
What's going on?
>>
FUERA
FASCISTA

Lmao
>>
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>138066257
>You can't do anything
>Police is with us
-t. Lefty

It's funny cuz it's true
>>
>>138066529
It´s at BCN, there is no far right there.
>>
>>138066257
Barcelona should get a Nuke....
Look at those female demons....
>>
>tfw Catalan and having to watch how politics succesfully persuade leftists into muh indepencia to cover their shitty legislature and now I gotta watch this
Is there no end to this hell?
>>
File: images.png (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 300x168px
imagine being a terrorist and seeing leftists defend your cause
>>
what would happen if the truck of peace ran over the lefty protesters?
>>
>>138070015
They would keep going if it was nothing
>>
>>138069214
You fellas need a new Franco.
>>
>>138071598
>Sweden
https://youtu.be/WoQFUBgAMyo
>>
File: 1492638277_giphy (1).gif (1MB, 486x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492638277_giphy (1).gif
1MB, 486x750px
>>138071598
A fusion between Franco and Salazar
>>
>>138071957
My people needs someone much more extreme than Franco. You Spaniards always think I'm insulting you, but the truth is I'm looking out for you because you are not as deep down the shithole of doom as my people are. Save yourselves.
>>
>>138072283
Spaniards are racists towards their own, they'll go apeshit if it happens too fast to their country.
>>
>>138066257
self-hating white people as far as the eye can see
>>
>>138072604
Yeah they need to stop this free-for all Catalans vs Basques vs Castillians vs Andalusian bullshit. Drive the shitskins out, then you can fight internally
>>
Shouldn't they JUST be focusing on fighting Terrorism? Also, why is Antifa in Spain, isn't the political Climate different?
>>
>>138066257
It physically hurts to see people be this self hating. They are truly evolutionary mistakes as all the inner instincts to distinguish danger from peace has left their brains.. A sad view.
>>
>>138073396
>Also, why is Antifa in Spain,
Because they used to have a fascist dictatorship just 30 years ago or something. Franco, you know? Who, by the way, did nothing wrong.
>>
>>138071992
>Salazar
He was pretty based.
>>
>>138073405
How is this self hating? They know that Muslims actually have been more victimized by ISIS than Westerners. ISIS are not Muslims they are mercenaries being funded by groups in the West to destabilize the Middle East and be the perpetual boogie man abroad. These people protesting are not like you sky is falling types that can't discern between the two
>>
Didnt the Nationalist win the Spanish civil war?
Why didnt they genocide the commies?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.