[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARGUMENT THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Can we compile a list of arguments used to justify our viewpoint? I'm afraid of having an autistic meltdown if someone confronts me about my political views
>>
>>138063952
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>138064100
not an argument
>>
>>138063952
Brownies are inferior and bad for euros and americans
why?

Look at iq statistics look at the terror attacks
look at what they say and do
and what the alt right do?

Shooting cops in dallas (BLM) - absolutely OK

marching around with tiki torches (Alt right, "nazis") - HATE CRIME, REAL NAZIS, WHITE SUPERMACIST, SHUT EM DOWN

yall comme cumeaters see the irony in this ?
>>
>>138063952
Learning about post modernism and the russian jewish progenerators of it will give you alot of insight Almost everything wrong with the left can be connected to it.
>>
>>138064100
haven't seen this in a while.

>>138064369
>>138064502
these never work. If you want to convince someone you have to be the one asking questions, let them answer.
>>
>>138063952
What wievpoints exacly fagg?We here beleave in diferant things, yes we are right leaning but threre is no one uneversal beleaf of /pol/
>>
>>138063952

Just do as our traditional far right does. By traditional far right I dont mean the autists from PNR but rather the ones left that are more or less like the old "Estado Novo".

>I accept a cosmopolitan society under portuguese rule
>But what I cannot tolerate is troublemakers, therefore preventive action should be taken
>It is unwise to let migrants come here at this moment because not only adds to unemployment, it also puts us, and them, in grave danger
>We should fix things here first before opening the doors

There. Im not even far right. And I think this works.
>>
>>138063952

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi-larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
>>
>>138065153
>>138063952

Or you could just say you dont give a shit because Costa will surely win a second mandate, not to mention refugees hate this place because of the lack of welfare.
>>
>>138063952
1. It is natural to love your people/race/nation the most as it stems from humans tribal nature

2. Traditional values built our society so there is little point in abandoning them

3. one of life's major goals is to procreate also fags are wrong and degenerate, who fucks where they shit...

4. Abortions are murder since life has been created it will develope juts like you and me given time

5. There are only two genders as they have been created due to differences between sexes

like women can give birth, they have less muscle ....
>>
>>138063952

He really brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
>>
never show you power level anon. just say you have no interest in politics
>>
>>138065976

And now the girl OP is talking too will spread the news like wildfire and OP dies a virgin. Well done faggot.
>>
>>138066548

>*talking to
>>
>>138063952
He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
>>
>>138063952
We're dumb animals, and unless it's toned down, it goes way over our heads.

Whenever you're going full retard, be sure to take a country and bring it down to the macro-level; use a house as a metaphor for your county. Speak in terms of the whole planet being but mere houses on a street. Explain your opinions in those terms and perhaps the libshits of this world will understand you better, especially because people can relate more to owning a home than they can an entire continent.

Also, whenever you're arguing with a libshit, don't address the libshit, address the onlookers. Explain to the majority in exact detail why the libshit is wrong. Don't try speaking sense to the libshit, because you'll end up wasting most of your time.
>>
>>138063952
the blank slate doesnt real
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.