[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

What went wrong?
>>
>>138063189
He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
>>
>>138063189
He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
>>
It's all part of his plan. Other wise it wouldn't have been leaked all week
>>
>>138063233
>>138063257
>definitely not bots
>>
Kushner
>>
>>138063189
>>
>>138063189
he was a kike shill.
>>
>>138063233
>>138063257
lol
>>
>>138063233
>>138063257
ruh row
>>
>>138063189
>>
>>138063334
hope so.
the "we'll see" remark eluded to this
>>
>>138063189
H̴̱ͅe̛ ̳̦̖͎̱̪̩b͕̰̟̞̳͈̤r̰̥̞̹̤ǫ̖̬̫̤̫̪ͅu̦̩͓͚̙͍͡g̟̤̪̼̭̘h͖t͖ ̯̤b̳͍̙̣̺͢ͅa̯̪̖̯̗̪̱͞d͉̩ͅ ̮o̫͉̣͓̟p̞̼̱̹̥͎̠t̖̞i͎͚̞͝c̡̩̙s̴̫̖͙̞̙ ̪͍̖̖̖̯͢t̢͉̤̬̙̞̦̘o̹̞̞̙̣̱ ͓̺̦̬̭ṱ̻̤̜̪h͓͝e̡̗̙ ̨T̨̬͓͉͓r̵̙u͚͎m̭p̷̤̳ ̪͚͉͍̤̱͠a͉̞d̼̭͉͚̟ͅm͍͍͚̗̥̕i̧n̖̦̖i̤̘͇̜̝͎͞s͍̯̀t̰̭̪͉̥͜r̴a̝̪͇͕̯͕t̳̰̪̠i͕o̙͚͓͓̗̗͈n̼̗͖ ͕̜͚̠͚w͕̯͍͚͝i̛̠̖̖̳̠t̩͇͟h͘ ͙̼͔͖̜h̖̪̫͔̺͠i̛̱̮̜ͅͅs̱̪ ͉̥̺̯̙na̶͍̙̗z̵̗̠̳̼̻̤̦i͘ ̢͖̼̰͖̘̱l̥̺̤a̴̮̤̗̝̼rp̝̼͝e͕̣̖̯r ̱̼͕̤͔͟t̗́y̸̦̹̖̦̫͉p͍̳e̺͈ ̪͚s̞̠̰h̡͍̠̦i̵̫̼̘̯t͇̼͉̰̰͜.̟͔ ̞͕̝͓̫̭̭I̧̟̫͖̘̯͍'̥̰̯̜̦m͖ ̖̼̭̘g̼l̰̤̫͙ͅa̢͓̬̜̣̮d ̨̞̫h̕e͝'͈s̺̥̟͇ ̯̫̯͕̬͢g͍̯͚on̵̬̥e̠̖̣̙,̡̗ ̵̺̪̩̪̞j̩̹̮̼̝̦͠u̦͓͞st̮ ͕͚̻̻a̳̠̹̯ ̱̬̝̠̹̯͙h̖͈̪̠̬͓uͅg̺̳̳͢e̢̺̹̤͓̺̜ ̪͓̳̼d̘̬̞i͈͖͕̼̯͔s̱̣t̷͔̳ra̩c̨̻̗̰̠̰ṭ̘̘ͅị̷̜̱o̺͉̕n̻͚͠ ̖̝̣l̢͕̖̺͍į̣k̮̗̫͔͢e͈̙͍ ̖̳̺F̮̭̠̦ͅͅl̗͕̩̹̟y̶̰͙n̯̳͚͕̞̟̥n̢̼̥͙̰͖.̭̗͙͎̠͘
>>
>>138063189
>>
>>138063257
Smells like shill to me
>>
Pol is always rig...
>>
>>138063257

Fuck off Shareblue shills. Bannon is an economic nationalist, not a fucking nazi.
>>
Not gonna lie, former Banon supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Bannon bringing bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy be huge distraction like Flynn.
>>
He was the only competent guy in Trump's cabinet.
>>
>>138063189
They did this because he wanted to increase taxes on the rich to help out middle and lower income people. They did it because he is a nationalist.

When antifa wins, despotism wins.
>>
>>138063257
>He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
>>
>>138063233
>>138063257

9 Seconds, for anyone who ever thought that "shill" was just a meme or a desperate cry from a hugbox
>>
>>138063189
>>
File: steven-bannon-whiteboard-tweet.png (131KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
steven-bannon-whiteboard-tweet.png
131KB, 400x273px
>>
>>138063189
He drank too much
>>
>>138065667
by competent he had 0 experience and had no clue what he was doing?
>>
>>138067447
He doesn't look comfortable. I wouldn't either.
>>
So much for the American Nationalism Dream Team
>>
It's hilarious how polacks have reacted to every Trump hire and their inevitable firing. Every single time, with Flynn, with the Mooch, with Bannon, with every one of these clowns, you've been sucking their dicks when they got their positions, and then done a 180 and claimed they were secret badguys when they get fired. The cognitive dissonance is real.
>>
He just brought his nazi larper type shit to the Trump administration with bad optics. I'm glad he's a huge distraction.
>>
File: 1503026887572.jpg (36KB, 236x377px) Image search: [Google]
1503026887572.jpg
36KB, 236x377px
>>138068788
>>
>>138063189
>>
File: donald2-585x400.jpg (60KB, 585x400px) Image search: [Google]
donald2-585x400.jpg
60KB, 585x400px
>>138068788
>>
File: firegarycohn.png (282KB, 921x601px) Image search: [Google]
firegarycohn.png
282KB, 921x601px
>>138063189
He should have blocked Gary Cohn at the out start.
>>
>>138063372
>He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
>>
>>138063372
Its worse its just copy pasting larper faggots.
>>
Spent too much time sucking his own cock.
>>
>>138065667
Miller and Gorka are still there
>>
>>138063189
Bannon was too much of a softie. Plus he's muzzled by Trump. He should go back to Breitbart if they're still able to afford him.
>>
>>
>>138063189
trump administration was taken over by globalist neocons, so they are purging everyone who doesn't agree with their views

Trump at this point is president in name only
>>
>>
File: Bannon_OUT.jpg (98KB, 850x562px) Image search: [Google]
Bannon_OUT.jpg
98KB, 850x562px
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
>>
It'll be interesting to see how Trump behaves after this. If he starts reverting back to the shilling that he did for a month or two after the Syria strike, it means everything good about Trump was at the behest of Bannon.
>>
Fuck Steve Bannon

Bannon Hate Thread
>> 138072957
>>
>>138063189
Lets give Trump one more week, there was some rumours about him going after Clinton etc now. Could be that Bannon was removed to lessen the blow, if everyone think hes full globalist now, there shouldnt be nothing to put the blame for. This way they cant blame Bannon atleast.
>>
Trump made a huge mistake and he's blaming him.
>>
>>138073638
Trump needs to focus on Hillary and her ilk. That's where the deep corruption is. He needs to do this.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.