[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALT RIGHT PSYOPS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1503070576327.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503070576327.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
Hello /pol/ for those who hasn´t still realized it, you goys are being played like a dam fiddle.

See the Alt-right for example, see this figures like Richard spencer who is a trust fund kiddie studying bullshit degrees and never have worked a real job in his life, and this bald faggot, that lets be honest, why would you simply show off all your guns to VICE media of all the liberals outlets, you are making their job way to easy..

Sorry to break you this fantasy but this “Alt-right” it is a deep state asset, why I’m saying this you say? Because they are simply too good at loosing.

Because when the media it´s involved, your job is to play the role they don’t want you to play, not the one that they want to.

Let’s hope they are a PSYOP because if not, then we are looking a bunch of pathetic loser desperate for fame.

Remember /pol/, psyops and demoralization have plenty of papers they can play, apart of inciting violence.

They are making the precedent that making NAZI salutes put you in prison, and from that any right leaning opinion with get you in greater shit that it does now.
>>
>>138062563
I want the 45 seconds it took to read this crap back, cocksucker
>>
>>138062563
He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
>>
>>138062897
Thanks for saving me 45 seconds.
>>
>>138062563
Alt right never existed to begin with. But you are correct.
>>
FED SHILL THREAD

SAGE

They're attempting to smear the activists and cut them off from any support from us here on /pol/ so they can crush them without much opposition.

SAGE
SAGE
>>
>>138062563
>“Alt-right” it is a deep state asset
no shit retard. I bet half of the "nazis" in charlottsville were fed agents in the middle of a honeypot. Nothing about Trump has ever been about white nationalism, that is something that the democrats started, and are now having a frenzy about since Trump finally decided to call out the commie antifa rioters.
>>
>>138062563
fix your own fucking country before bitching about ours pedro, jesus fuck
>>
>>138063495
GET THE FUCK OUT NU/POL/
>>
>>138063703
Sometimes you need someone who knows how it´s own country got fucked up, to tell you of how not keep fucking up your country my american friend.

having a bit of perpective you could say.
>>
File: 1500909819095.png (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500909819095.png
48KB, 500x500px
>>138062563
Ding Ding ding!

For you!
>>
>>138062563

>why I’m saying this you say?

You're saying this because paying you to say this is a tiny fraction of what it would cost to pay a jew to say this.
>>
>>138062563
Well I kinda figured when rebel media imploded.
>>
>>138062563
He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi faper type trip. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge dictraction like Flynt
>>
>>138062563
Ufsj iy';d yimr yo hry drtioud snouy yhid dyugg, no motr guvkinh stounf eiyh nsxi lstprt bulldhiy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.