[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAPPENING: Civil War I Confirmed!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: rushlimbaugh.jpg (227KB, 913x545px) Image search: [Google]
rushlimbaugh.jpg
227KB, 913x545px
Rush just said we are now engaged in the second US Civil War. The enemy is tearing down monuments and erasing history.

He is the most influential voice that counters the left so hold on to your butts.
>>
Civil War I you fuckers know what I mean,!
>>
>>138059003
An ongoing effort to erase America by discrediting the entire premise: our culture, our history, our founding. The objective is to create in America's minds is that America's founding is not worth protecting.
>>
File: 89763587539753.png (87KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
89763587539753.png
87KB, 220x229px
>>138059003
No, no you're not.

What happened was a bunch of kids went out and trolled the media, which consists entirely of neurotic retards suffering from Trump-psychosis and they reacted as expected.
>>
>>138059368
Thanks for your take share blue. Any other bullet points you need to share?
>>
>trying this hard to shill a civil war
nobody wants it so fuck off
a bunch of useful idiot nazi larpers and their soros handlers against a bunch of commie idiots and their soros handlers. wow, nobody wants to get involved.
>>
>>138059839
I'm not shilling it you fucking leaf. I'm reporting what Rush just said 5 min ago. He's the voice of the right and he not only said Civil War for the first time, he said we are in a Civil War.

This is big news.
>>
>>138060307
he's on a mainstream media news outlet. how is that anything other then controlled opposition? the establishment wants a civil war. and they want us to want it too. but we don't and won't so it's a non-starter. must be frustrating for them that they keep begging us to fight each other and we're mostly not interested. at some point it will be too late for the civil war. too many people will be wise to the real threat by then. so they'll just have to kill us themselves if we won't kill each other. we should get ourselves ready for that and not a larping civil war
>>
>>138060687
>>138059839
What would a leaf know. All you know is that if you fight back they win. Kys Trudeau shill. You post like a paki.
>>
>>138059003
Unless he's naming the anti-white nature of this, then he is in on wanting white libs and white conservatives to be at each other's throats.
>>
>>138061195
if two peoples who have been set up to fight each other do so by the manipulations of a third party then yes, by fighting back you can lose. the establishment, our true enemies, controlling the media, are pushing for a civil war.

figure it out, don't be a dumb fuck pawn
>>
"A true union should not have to be held together by the point of a bayonet."

Robert E Lee
>>
AMERICA IS OVERDUE REHAB
>>
Civil War is the worst thing that could happen at this point.

Trump admin is about to lock her up and it's gonna be lit af.

We need fewer distractions from that, not more.
>>
>>138059003
I stopped listening to Rush about 6 years ago. He's entertaining like Alex Jones, but not really informative or very intelligent.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.