[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it. Why do Europeans get all these terror attacks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1485230163819.jpg (40KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485230163819.jpg
40KB, 480x720px
I don't get it. Why do Europeans get all these terror attacks while the Muslims in North America are all friendly chaps? Hell they don't even get together except for like twice a year when they protest Palestine or Syria.
Maybe you should accept them better?
>>
File: shouldBeEradicated.jpg (818KB, 1500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
shouldBeEradicated.jpg
818KB, 1500x2500px
>>138056539
Because they aren't in great enough numbers to try shit, yet. The more of them there are, the bolder they become.
>>
>>138056539
Moderate Islam only exist when its not in full control.
>>
File: clock boi.png (99KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
clock boi.png
99KB, 500x397px
>american muslims
>friendly chaps

pick one
>>
>>138056712
This.
Also moving to America is pretty haram, since it's been killing so many Muslims, and in US (uncucked states of course) anyone can shit on their religion and shoot them if threatened.
So many of those Muslims that do get in are unironically moderate (so, pretty much not Muslims).
>>
File: clock boi 1.jpg (81KB, 942x898px) Image search: [Google]
clock boi 1.jpg
81KB, 942x898px
FUCK MOHAMMED AND FUCK BROWN PEOPLE
>>
File: 1493427834187.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1493427834187.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
>mfw I'm not even going to care about race politics at all when 2018 hits and weed is legal

I'm just going to be baked outta my gord all day every day budssss
>>
>>138057389
I hope you get high, choke on your own vomit and died if you voted Trudeau just because dude weed lmao
Fuck you and everyone who voted him in for the same reason
>>
>>138057389
But do you have your guns ready to protect your weed fields from the raiding niggers and Arabs, anon?
>>
>>138057528
Huh? I've voted conservative the 3 times I've been eligible to vote. I can't stand trudeau, but when life gives you lemons you make lemonade
>>
>>138056712
This and we generally integrate minorities better
>>
The Muslim we get outside of the new rapefugees the weird uppermidwest Somali thing are generally rich ones from Iran early on, then kuwait in the 90s and now gulf states. They come here for business mostly. It's the African Muslims not the Arabs that cause trouble and they are such a small percentage that it's hardly noticable
>>
>>138056539
you can walk to europe from the middle east, you can't walk to north america from the middle east
>>
It is easier to protect, when you've got the guns. If they even try to do something in Murica they get killed quickly
>>
>>138056539

The biggest terror attack in the western world was in New York, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>138058612
It wasn't done by muslims though
>>
>>138056539
30 million people in Canada. 420 million people in Europe.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.