[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW PLAN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 14881.png (571KB, 654x664px) Image search: [Google]
14881.png
571KB, 654x664px
Guys, we went a little too far with the LARPing. We aren't going to win this ideological war by Sieg Heiling and Roman soluting.

We need this extreme wing of the political right to be "corralled in" to American Nationalism.

American aethetics and figures can unite the Normie Right and the Alt Right. This unification must occur, or the Commies will win.

It will be up to the extreme wing of the political right to police up their power level. I'm looking at you, NatSocs.

Fly American Revolutionary Flags and Figures, not swastika or confederate larping.

tl;dr if you care about the 14, control your 88.
>>
File: DHSICaLUAAAaLW_.jpg (79KB, 960x406px) Image search: [Google]
DHSICaLUAAAaLW_.jpg
79KB, 960x406px
FED DERADICALIZATION SHILL THREAD

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

It's the 88 that got us this far, we need to be doubling down and radicalizing more not less

Fuck off shills
>>
>>138046022
You know if you Goyim would just stop blaming your problems on Jews and Niggers and start acting like you're just another political faction that cares about the values of the people it claims to serve, you could probably win.

Even terrorist organizations don't go : "Jews are our problems and we are looking to destroy them" on T.V.
That literally makes you STUPIDER than terrorists
>>
Hitler will never die.
>>
File: 1502424734891.png (153KB, 699x850px) Image search: [Google]
1502424734891.png
153KB, 699x850px
>>138046618
If you care about your people then you will hate who is poisoning them.

Now FUCK OFF KIKE
>>
File: Jackson.jpg (90KB, 402x597px) Image search: [Google]
Jackson.jpg
90KB, 402x597px
>>138046279
Hitler was correct about the Judeo Bolshevik International Plot. This fact can be acknowledged. But we shouldn't be Nazi LARPing.

You are being short sighted. We are going to lose this if we don't get the numbers. You are literally putting LARPing before winning. We only have one shot, cannot take the riskier plan of going full 88.
>>
>>138046862
The men who refuses wise counsel when it is freely given hates himself

Go and Fail Goyim,
I can care less, and I will.
>>
File: 1503027857620.gif (1MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1503027857620.gif
1MB, 700x394px
>>138047237
IGNORE KIKE ORDERS
>>
Get rid of the hitler shit FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
>>
File: antifa-nazis.jpg (2MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
antifa-nazis.jpg
2MB, 2550x3300px
>>138046022
>we
88ers are feds and leftists. Fuck off.
>>
>>138046022
The hate rhetoric is the problem. When have you ever been able to win over your political opponents by telling them that you want to gas them?
I've redpilled 90% of the people at my job with the exception of a few blacks and women. I did this by talking to them, debating them on breaks and being their friend.
If you want to be a virgin edgelord failure, keep doing what you're doing.
>>
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

How do we do that? Embrace the 88. Understand history. Learn what he was trying to do for all of us. Look at who he was fighting, and what they did to his country. Then look at our country and ask yourself if it seems familiar.
>>
>>138046279
No. American Nationalism needs to spring up and grow from America.
You cannot copy paste nazi ideas and symbolism and just expect the US public to adopt it.
>>
POST WAS DONE LAST NIGHT.

SAME POSTS

OVER

AND

OVER

STOP RESPONDING TO SHILLS
>>
>>138048283
Breathe
>>
>>138048775
You will be fighting a losing battle because people are conditioned to disregard any Hitler references through years of indoctrination you bumbling retard. Embrace American symbolism to represent American Nationalism in America.
>>
File: washington_corwallis-P.jpg (455KB, 1038x539px) Image search: [Google]
washington_corwallis-P.jpg
455KB, 1038x539px
>>138048775
>>138048801
While ideas can be taken from Nazi Germany, those ideas still apply to a different era in a different location.

American Nationalism does NOT have to be CivNat cuck shit. We had heavy immigration restrictions until 1965. The public will adopt this much easier than shouting Gas the Kikes and being the edgiest edgelord.
>>
>>138048801
These are deradicalization threads. It always happens when the right wing starts going out of its playpen the Jews set up.

Sage and point it out.
>>
>>138048283
But he's right.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.