[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of the terrorist was from Melilla Ask a Melillian anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0245.jpg (27KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0245.jpg
27KB, 660x371px
One of the terrorist was from Melilla
Ask a Melillian anything
>>
>>138043938
How come you hate Spain, there is literally no reason?
>>
>>138044304
I dont hate Spain,melillian are very patriotic people
>>
>>138043938
uh oh, the part of morocco Spain "occupies", that's it boys, it isn't islamic terrorism anymore it is secular resistance against white imperialism.
>>
>>138043938
the terrorists want a holy war with the west

why don't they realize they wont get it until they successfully kill 'the protected' class of societies elite/political class

all those citizens that get run over are basically garbage to policy makers

they need to kill politicians if they want their holy war
>>
>>138044566
because they are retarded
>>
>>138043938
Fucking white males it's all their fault
>>
>>138044532
Thats not right Mohammed Melilla has been part of Spain for more than 5 centuries even before Morrocco was the country as we know today
>>
File: 1463926678338.png (454KB, 414x499px)
1463926678338.png
454KB, 414x499px
>>138043938
Wouldnt you be considered a Melillanial?
>>
>>138044566
most of those terrorists are selfish melomaniacs, they don't care about the greater scheme, they just want to be respected by their muslim brothers and go to heaven.

the thing with islamic heaven is that the families support their sons blowing themselves up because martyrdom grants heaven to some members of their families aswell.
>>
>>138044777
who cares about facts, leftists will say what I said.
>>
>>138043938
what do they do with the illegal immigrants that make it to spanish territory, when they catch them?

what are your thoughts on the inmigration problem in spain?
>>
>>138043938
Would you trade Melilla for Gibraltar?

How are the relations with Ceuta?
>>
>>138043938
I once met a girl from Melilla, she was extremely hot. Are girls hot down there?
>>
>>138043938
How's the weather?
>>
>>138043938
This is a reporter from CNN. Do you know why they wanted to copycat Charlotteville
>>
What part of Iraq is melililililia in?
>>
>>138043938
are ethnicaly spanish or moroccan.?
>>
>>138045176
They go to what is called CETI which is a place where they have a place to live and food until they are either deported or the city let them go to the peninsula.The problem is that they are allowed to be free on the city which sometimes cause security problems so our citizens dont feel safe anymore since we have this inmigration problem.Our city used to be extremely safe.
My opinion is that we should either deport more inmigrants or that they shouldnt be allowed to walk over the city by themselves and in case of robbery or whatever is the crime they should be kicked out inmediatelly and follow the rules.We should also improve our fence and make it electrical
>>
African Cities were a mistake
>>
>>138045380
Never>>138045559
It depends... we have every type of girls from blonde pale blue eyes to arabs
>>138045722
28 sunny as always but its very wet so the feeling is very hot
>>138046441
Not sure if there are more ethnic morroccans now but I know it is probably the european city with the bigest percentage of muslims by population
>>
>>138046511
>until they are either deported or the city let them go to the peninsula
how do they decide it? and how many get in, more or less?
>>
>>138047978
We try to trace where they come from and deport them to their places if its not possible to determine it then they can either stay in our city or to go ro the peninsula (and get the chance to get rhe nacionality)
They come in waves usually around 500
>>
>>138043938
what's melania like? does she really speak 6 languages?
>>
>>138043938
Is Melilla an Arabic country?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.