[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social media purge?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (83KB, 1002x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83KB, 1002x720px
My reddit, facebook & twitter got suspended in the last days for debating the alt-left like i always do... Is the the begining of the end for straight whites males?
>>
This...
>>
>>138041754
Its the beginning of justice and end of madness. You should be happy that the world is no longer putting up with your retardation. Maybe it will finally be the wake up call you need.
>>
>>138041754
you had your fun retard time to grow up now
>>
>>138042143
Well, its not over yet, im sure whites peoples will put on a fight.
>>
>>138042316
You will only dig yourself a deeper grave
>>
>>138042316
Good. Let natural selection work its magic. If nazi scums want to relieve the 1940s they will get what they deserve
>>
File: IMG_0498.jpg (92KB, 1205x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0498.jpg
92KB, 1205x802px
This
>>
>>138041754
They need to quiet the voices of freedom before the left goes down next week. They can't have outspoken patriots countering their calls for violence.
>>
Why are you worried faggot?
>>
>>138042316
Watching Fox news presenters cry, knowing that if they defend the right, they will be labelled as Nazis.

Thank you idiots, you did this to yourselves.
>>
File: 743.png (537KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
743.png
537KB, 600x900px
Good thing i'm a spaniard, i get to be white and hispanic at the same time.
>>
>>138042635
im not worried, i gave up on whites peoples long ago, more curious.
>>
File: 1503064343937.jpg (44KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
1503064343937.jpg
44KB, 640x384px
>>138042143
And yet our world is still as mad as ever, except now we have little pansies who would rather live in their virtual bubble than admit that their way of life is slowly coming to an end.

We could have prevented this, but people like you are preventing people like me from doing what is necessary.

I am not a nazi, but I am not a coward either.
>>
>>138042811
More terrorist attacks have been carried out on American soil by right wing extremists than left wing extremists and islamic extremists combined.
>>
>>138042811
And what is this so called necessity you are willing to do mr brave over the internet? And if simply speaking logic is preventing you from living out your way of nazi-but not nazi lifestyle then good
>>
>>138042977
first youre completly retarded, second WTF happened to this board... just close it already, its been invade by retarded antie whites normies...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.