[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is American History X redpilled?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1499426565038.jpg (69KB, 650x406px) Image search: [Google]
1499426565038.jpg
69KB, 650x406px
I just watched it after 10 years so I picked up on a lot of things that I wouldn't have got before, but I just can't really decide if the narrative is trying to tell me if niggers are thugs/ok, nazis are over the top but mean well or whatever. /pol/s thoughts?
>>
>>138040726
It was made by a jew.
So you tell me.
>>
>>138040726
The lesson is pretty simple, hate will destroy your life
>>
>>138040726

I always found it interesting, Derrick lets go of his hate only for a nigger thug to murder his brother...who let go of his hate as well.

You know he went right back to hating niggers. Sure, some of them are fine, not all of them are our enemy, but enough of them are.
>>
>>138040726
Get some fanny on ya doodle
>>
File: IMG_5844.jpg (579KB, 2322x3390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5844.jpg
579KB, 2322x3390px
>>138040726
As it's been said a million times
The first half is red pilled, proper constructive rage.
The second half is another movie.
However, the last 5 minutes is the biggest red pill alone
>around blacks never relax
>>
File: IMG_1804.jpg (20KB, 255x175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1804.jpg
20KB, 255x175px
>>138040726
Yet all the good narratives, like the ferguson discussion, is associated with low chum neonazis andan negative atmospheres (black and white)
You associate the discussion to a negative image, top tier propaganda

What amazes me is how much the kikes know about our terminology, I bet the normies watching that movie didn't even know what ZOG meant
>>
>>138041325

It's rumored that the original ending had him shaving off his hair in that bathroom after the nig killed his brother, but (((someone))) thought it was too racist.
>>
>>138041518
I always imagine this is how the movie ends. It's the only ending that makes any sense.
>>
>>138041518

I could have sworn that is what happened and I was waiting for it
>>
>>138040726
That movie has turned so many people to skinheads that you have no idea. And the director was jewish lol.
>>
>>138040981
No the message is if a black steals your shit and kills your brother then you should do nothing
>>
>>138040726
White History X: Name the Jew 2
>whyis thisnot a thing

>turns out the guy was a jewish plant the whole time,and his nephew goes door to door lynching and interrogating jews
>>
File: pershing.jpg (60KB, 327x404px) Image search: [Google]
pershing.jpg
60KB, 327x404px
General Pershing
>>
>>138040981
There are people that get the wrong message though, and end up being racist. Ironic really.
>>
>>138040726
>anti nazi propaganda being redpilled
sure
>>
>>138042463

exactly movie should be called Cuck 101

plus the protagonist ends being a nigger-lover,and getting the aryan dick up his ass.
>>
>>138043053

>neo-nazis are redpilled
>>
Hjdjdj
>>
>>138040808
>>138041902
>>138041518

the director was actually based (self hating) and kicked up a huge fuss when they wouldnt let him have the movie end according to his script.

the (((movie studio))) wanted to make the ending some bullshit about hate begets more hate or some liberal shit.

the ending was supposed to be the main guy shaving his head again
>>
>>138040726
Whites can change
Blacks will always be niggers
>>
File: 3915184-solidus_snake_on_ag.jpg (84KB, 1427x764px) Image search: [Google]
3915184-solidus_snake_on_ag.jpg
84KB, 1427x764px
The point is that Edward Nortons character was living a lie, he was a completely fake fuck who represented himself as one thing, but was forced to realize that the whole fucking world of white power was just a puppet show for under-educated white trash, ment to keep poor people fighting each other rather than voting together.
Your neighbors and countrymen are your brothers, the wealthy masters WANT you to be unhappy. You dont prove anything to the world by rage-killing a stranger other than that your a fucking animal piece of shit.
...I know youre scared of having no personality, but liking something that most people dislike doesnt make you look like a deep thinker who avoids dissuasion from popular sources as a means of being more well-informed. It just makes you look like a smug teenager with lots of personal baggage, and nothing interesting to say. because, you know, societies so degenerate.
grow up.
>>
>>138045042

Like in Charlotsvile
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.