[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that we're the bad guys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

When did you realize that we're the bad guys?
>>
>>138040662
whose "we" I'm a radical centrist.
>>
>>138040662
I never thought of Finland as anything more then the comic relief
>>
>>138040662
Stop being a pooftah cunt
>>
/pol/ is always slow to catch on
'why skulls though'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
>>
>>138040662
sean spicer is so innocent though, how could he possibly be on the bad side. hillary is way more evil.
>>
>>138040662
There are no good or bad sides in history, there are only groups who are fighting for power.

Might makes right, as they say.
>>
I'm sorry. My pussy hasn't bled yet.
>>
>>138040662
We = ?
>>
>>138042000
Boipussy doesn't ble-
No...wait...
>>
>>138041812

Only the sophists have ever said that, and as any philosopher who is worth a shit has said, sophists are morons.

Modern day equivalent to sophists would be liberals.
>>
>>138040662
Being a bad guy doesn't always mean you are an actual villain. Most of the time its just someone with good intentions making unpopular decisions.
>>
>>138040662
you'll always be vilified if you oppose the status quo.
>>
>>138042340
>Only the sophists have ever said that
Genetic fallacy. And you call yourself a philosopher.

Also the only people who deny that might makes right are liberal pussies, so you're a liberal pussy as well as a fucking moron.

Fucking moron.
>>
>>138040662
When did you realize you're a dolt?
>>
>>138040662
When I was born as a fucking white male.
>>
>>138040662
try not to get stabbed being a good goy
>>
>>138042576
Just because might makes right, doesn't mean it should.
>>
File: bone hurting juice.jpg (58KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
bone hurting juice.jpg
58KB, 640x632px
>1 killed 19 wounded
>Literally worldwide condemnation, disgust, and mockery
>Calling out people by name, attacking the right wing directly
>Triggers massive reprisals against anything perceived to be right wing or confederate affiliated

>14 killed 106 wounded
>Vague statements about how sad and horrible it is
>Islamic element is only grudgingly acknowledged, no direct attacks on people or policies that contributed to the rise of terror attacks

CLOWN WORLD CLOWN WORLD CLOWN WORLD
>>
>>138040662
>dividing the world between good and bad
>>
>>138043885
>when you get so redpilled that you forget to take your bait flag off
>>
>>138042576
>>138042340
Well he's saying that whose right and good is basically subjective and decided by the victors.
The counter to that is that one side is objectively good and true, which implies another side objectively wrong and bad. This causes a conflict, which again causes a fight to see who's right, which reaffirms his point.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.