[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should I care if Europe falls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5163.jpg (154KB, 677x850px)
IMG_5163.jpg
154KB, 677x850px
Remember how Europeans acted when we voted to leave the Kalergi Union? They spat at us and mocked us. Well who's laughing now?
>>
Eastern Europeans and Balkan are.

West Eu went to shit and U.K also went to shit.
>>
>>138036741
Well I don't want an Islamic nation on my door step.
>>138036906
Yeah, it's getting pretty bad over here. I like to think it's going to get better but I'm not so sure, I've noticed that people are more likely to say how much they hate pakis. That in itself isn't that new around where I live, but over the past few years I've seen more and more people say it. So here's hoping for a pogrom in the near future.
>>
>>138036741
Because if Europe falls, then all EAstern Europeans fall too, because they're on a fucking western leash
>>
File: anglo 2.jpg (165KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
anglo 2.jpg
165KB, 683x1024px
>>138036741
>Well who's laughing now?
everybody everywhere, you are the laughing stock of Europe m8o
>>
Implying Article 50 will ever be legitimately triggered.

>triggered
FUCK YOU ANON
>>
>>138036741

We still laughing and u're still loosing money.

And you haven't even left yet
>>
hurrr durr there is no such thing as EU anymore, all there is is a (((EU))) central bank, if you dont' do what they dictate u to do the n u get punished, even if you are part of the (((EU))) u get punished, because that's what they are aiming for, the destruction of the EU, because EU had potential to be a good thing, and powerful.
>>
>>138036741

You are implying that you are safe. UK is just as fucked as Germany, France, Sweden and so on and so forth. Even when removing the shitskin problem your gubberment is just as draconian as the German one. When you will finally leave this union you will not liberate yourself from a tyrant, but your tyrants will liberate themselves from other tyrants.
>>
>>138040065
I have to agree with nazi on this
>>
>>138040065

>EU had potential to be a good thing
No it didn't, when it turned from an economic treaty to a political union the EU became a cancer.
>>
>>138040608
do explain

to me, to me they used the global banking crisis (totally not orchestrated bt ;)) to get EU to bend the knee and assume total control via the central bank
>>
>>138039900
asspain is one of the main losers of the EU, what are you laughing at?
>>
>>138040889

Basically the banking crissis is just something that was bound to happen in one form or another. As soon as the EU became a organization with some political power it has tried to solidify, centralize and control. It's main goal is EUSSR or the USE.
>>
I agree on the political reasons to leave it, but the idea that you'll benefit economically or in terms of migrants has always seemed mindbogglingly stupid.
And the diplomatic consequences are also a bit underestimated to understate matters a little, as you're doing a repeat of the "harhar we don't have the euro so not our problem!" bullshit.
Same as with that you merely managed to leave the institutions that control the things you wished to leave, effectively ceding influence rather than gaining it.

In the case of the euro that led to the sad state of affairs in which most (business) transactions were in euros, but you didn't have even the slightest say in the way the euro was governed.

In the case of the EU it will sadly go similarly, with Britain effectively dooming itself to either be an unwilling sattelite state or a subject of the EU with less rights and influence than average.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.