[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are niggers so needy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: uidunwbhfegz.jpg (107KB, 1200x1032px) Image search: [Google]
uidunwbhfegz.jpg
107KB, 1200x1032px
Why are niggers so needy?
>>
If you could get people to give you money by accusing them of bullshit wouldnt you do it? Easy money
>>
>Shackelford
>>
>>138035880
every
single
time
>>
>>138035737

Greedy*
>>
>>138035880
>{{{Shackleford}}}
>>
>>138035737
Too stupid to keep up on their own.

They need to be deported back to Africa, an environment better befitting their intellect.
>>
I'm not helping and gladly. Fuck you.
>>
>>138035961
>Shackelford
That implies it's us. Plus -ford is only rarely found as a jewish suffix.
>>
>>138035737
Man you guys are making fake accounts and then spreading tweets from your fake accounts now? Ain't no black person with the last name shackelford.
>>
File: 1025541.jpg (51KB, 650x408px) Image search: [Google]
1025541.jpg
51KB, 650x408px
>>138035880
>>
>>138035737
I already pay state and federal tax, plus medicaid. Too much of that already goes to lazy niggers, and I vote for anyone that promises I pay less.
>>
In africa everybody has to share everything or you get shunned, this is a biproduct of dumb nigger brains not having any concept of private property or consequences for actions, so there ya go
>>
>>138035737
>If you're white and not taking everything you own to give to some black person for no reason you are bad

Convincing argument
>>
File: IMG_4583.jpg (107KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4583.jpg
107KB, 681x1024px
>>138035737
AYOOO JUST GIB US YOUR MONEY WHITEY
>>
They'd spend it all within a month and demand more money from somebody else immediately after. "Teach a man to fish" and all that.
>>
BLACK PEOPLE = COMMUNISM

IF YOU DON'T SEE THAT BY NOW THEN I'M GOING TO HAVE TO ASK FOR YOUR /POL/ CREDENTIALS.
>>
>>138035737
Fucking parasites. My ancestors did their time in the crawl spaces of coal mines to power the machines that made life a little better, and suffered hardship on the farms to feed their growing nations.

Blacks did nothing. Ever. Despite having a head start of millennia, since Africa was populated long before Europe and Britain and Scandinavia. They sat in the sub-Saharan fucking Eden and did sweet fuck all to better themselves or their nations.

Their intelligent and ingenious were never fractionated out of the population with snow and hardship, and so now they're dumb, lazy, and under developed. Well that has nothing to do with me. I don't owe you shit.
>>
>>138035737
low iq
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EORz3U5_KI8
>>
>>138035737

>GIBBS ME DAT

Typical nignog
>>
>Itt: retards that can't spot an obviously fake account.
>>
they will just spend it on drugs and ebola monkey meat ~sweden before europe got caught having killed more than a hundred nations U.N representatives and held fake sessions
>>
>>138036477
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
They're just dumb as shit.
>>
File: 1q8jr7.jpg (124KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
1q8jr7.jpg
124KB, 700x466px
>>138036477
>>
>>138036583
u tryin to prove summin, nigger? i'll buss u
>>
well, how would expect zoo animals to feed themselves without a zookeeper?
>>
>>138036354
What the fuck those legs are beautiful! I've never been attracted to legs; i hope i dont have a weird fetish
>>
>>138036583
everything on this board is fake nigga
we are all liberals playing around
>>
>>138035737
have shame white niggers you
>>
>>138036446
Niggers are worse than commies, communists can at least build and maintain things, barely so.
>>
Wait, instead of giving my money to the government to give to you I have to do direct gibs? This is next level niggering
>>
>>138036006
They can't be greedy because they're degenerates and usually poor and ask for too many freebies in life rather than going for it and being successful.

For them, rap = success.
>>
I gave a lot of money time and energy to the my black best friend.

He no longer talks to me because I explained the Mohammad was a racist.

I miss him, he was a lot of fun. Over the years I paid a lot of money to help him stay afloat because I enjoyed having him in my life.

He was really gay so most of his community rejected him.

The point of this story is that I could not pay enough to bring him out of poverty bc he didn't know how to handle money.

I found him three jobs he could not keep. Basically you cant force someone to be something they are not.

Black people are not our intellectual equals. Though I do miss him, he has a good heart in spite of his weak mind.
>>
>>138036167
>t. Nigger

All Nigger-Americans have white last names and maybe even kike ones because they were slaves.
>>
>>138035737
they don't have any worldview except gibs dat

all the BLM stuff is them thinking about getting mad free shit santa coming down the chimney every night cuz whitey gone
>>
>>138035737
Rusty's sister is a bitch sometimes
>>
>>138035737
GIBS ME DAT
>>
>>138037048
Have similar experience.

Helped pay for an apartment for him in uni for a year.

Him and his dad worked an angle on me after his dad found out I had money.

Don't speak to him anymore.
>>
This is paypig tier
>>
>>138035880
false flag, has to be
>>
>>138037519
He is supper done with me, during the Muhammad conversation he said that white people controlled most of the slave trade and Muhammad believed in freeing slaves. I red pilled him with quotes from the Koran about black slaves, Muhammads skin color and just to seal the deal I explained that white western men ended slavery. It was to much for him to comprehend I ruined a huge portion of his personal image. If they accept their plight is not caused by evil white people then their failures are their own. It was easier to drop me then look deep into his own soul.
>>
>>138035880
(((Shekelbergstein)))
every
single
TIME
>>
Pretty sure that's satire
>>
>>138035737
/pol/ would say the same thing about jews.
>>
>>138035844
This, niggers do this because stupid goys give in to rbeiebwginkng
>>
>>138036196
Underrated
>>
bc they're useless

most of them are on welfare
>>
>>138035880
its a /pol/ account
>>
>>138035880
*Shekelford
>>
>>138035737
It's official, I'm not helping out black folks.
Finally, my flag now checks out IRL.
>>
>>138035737
By "bank accounts" does she mean my ballsack?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.