[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are euro-Americans just going to give Africa to china

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: africa_map.jpg (699KB, 1939x2218px) Image search: [Google]
africa_map.jpg
699KB, 1939x2218px
All the wealth of Africa will be taken by china and you are sitting here doing nothing why don't you try to take Africa since negros will fall anyway if china take these wealths it will become a superpower
>>
>>138034012
China has shitty allies, we have the middle east, Canada, mexico, South America, etc. that can give us any resource we want. China has to rely on Africans who are in the middle of civil wars
>>
>>138034012
Africa is actually going to isreal m8.
Although china is the biggest competition right now.
Source: Im african.
>>
>>138034012
We are stealing the african people from them. By the time they manage to take over the continent, there will be no african left for them.
>>
two words: white guilt.

whites won't intervene for fear of the 'c' word (colonialism). Politcally expedient to let the Chinese mine the minerals then buy the goods from the Chinese.
>>
>>138034012
We have enough niggers to deal with already, thank you.
>>
I've heard about this "chinese colonialization of africa"
but i don't know shit about it.

Give me a quick explanation of what's happening and i might know where to start in finding out more
>>
>>138037970
>stealing africans
>read taking in refugees

lol good one spain.
ps i heard spics hate morocco/moroccans, is that true?
>>
>>138037655
https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2017/08/225824/israel-downplays-alleged-push-by-morocco-to-derail-israel-africa-summit/

https://archive.fo/eSg5X
>>
>>138038088
He's not wrong
Spain is now leading in african migrants by boat

>>138038087
China is building shit for nogs in exchange for mining rights
>>
>>138038088
Mostly yes, moroccans here are gypsy-tier scum that only robs people and sell drugs
>>
>>138038088
i have no knowledge on the relationships between hispanics and moroccans but it
might be due to Morocco being the US's oldest ally and the first sovereign country that supported the US's claim to independence, and due to Mexico and the US having a history of conflicts and rivalries before Mexico became the shitheap it is currently.
>>
File: 1363586736042.jpg (23KB, 418x327px) Image search: [Google]
1363586736042.jpg
23KB, 418x327px
>>138038054
/thread

Even if by some crazy events that 90% of the black population there was eradicated, whites wouldnt even dare to move there bc of "muh colonialisms and slavery"
>>
>>138038503
That true, but its also true for moroccans in every country.
The word here is that spain hates morocco for the moroccan conquest of spain.
>>
>>138038453
>China is building shit for nogs in exchange for mining rights
Do they have any judicial power yet?
>>
>>138038087 Empire of Dust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>>
>>138038650
Not directly, and not needed
Governments accept chink $ and do their bidding
>>
Whites succumb to the guilt of colonialism and slavery, because they have a conscience (cfr. leftists). Chinks have no soul and don't care for niggers or equal rights.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.