[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are all Russian hackers. PROOF !

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: coF4pKA.jpg (160KB, 842x1264px) Image search: [Google]
coF4pKA.jpg
160KB, 842x1264px
>Moscow’s use of disclosures during the US election
was unprecedented, but its influence campaign
otherwise followed a longstanding Russian
messaging strategy that blends covert intelligence
operations—such as cyber activity—with overt
efforts by Russian Government agencies, statefunded
media, third-party intermediaries, and paid
social media users or “trolls.”

Source:
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3254239/Russia-Hacking-report.pdf

Page 2 ( not ii )
>>
Wtf I love Russian Hackers now.
>>
hackers =/= trolls

the use of "troll armies", paid "agents" and useful idiots, by various entities is nothing new.

/pol/ does have an extreme amount of >Russia dindu nuffin posts
>>
>>138030157
Fucking MOAR
>>
>>138030157
>Moscow's use of disclosures
It's always hilarious to me that leftists consider releasing true information about a candidate to be illegal interference. There has to be a limit to the insanity, but we haven't found it yet.
>>
File: mexicanfems.jpg (50KB, 640x775px) Image search: [Google]
mexicanfems.jpg
50KB, 640x775px
>>138031007

Did you even read the report ?
>>
>>138030157
Source on those tits
>>
File: duck_boner.gif (558KB, 367x265px) Image search: [Google]
duck_boner.gif
558KB, 367x265px
MUH DICK
>>
>>138031370
when it was published.
nothing controversial.
>>
>>138031487

Monroe Lee. Swedish fem.

pic related Monica Masnovi
>>
File: trippyangelputin.gif (1MB, 358x450px) Image search: [Google]
trippyangelputin.gif
1MB, 358x450px
>>138030157
>>
Every single intelligence agency on earth had skin in that game....so what? That's what they get paid for, to shape geopolitcal landscape. Why single out the russian internet wizzards? They have some great memes.
>>
>>138030157
When talking about hackers in the news was all the rage a while back, my mother seriously asked me if I was "hacking", because I use my computer a lot.
>>
File: 1503026464527.png (930KB, 1324x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1503026464527.png
930KB, 1324x1252px
>>138030157
OH SHIT COMRA- I MEAN FELLOW AMERICANS, THEYRE ONTO US!
>>
> when you trust the russian government more than the Democratic party
>>
You are an agent of Chaos.

The white races has abandoned so they could go dance and frolic with their beloved jews and darker skinned Slaves. For if the dark ones are not slaves still...then what are they really.

You are an agent of Chaos. And you should be.

Your women have left you to rip and tear at their reproductive organs and mutilate their faces breasts and genitals.
Your women have left you to fuck dogs and film it for sick degenerates on the internet to masturbate to.
Your neighbors are shooting up heroin and doing meth and fucking other men besides their hsubands.

THE WORLD IS DARKER THAN YOUR MIND.

You care deeply for your people.
They don't care for you.....
DESTROY THEM ALL
>>
>>138032166
Oh no, she looks like she swallowed a bunch of car wheels.
>>
File: IMG_0074.jpg (75KB, 585x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0074.jpg
75KB, 585x389px
ITT: Russia drops truth bomb, liberals freak out and go full blown Inquisition.
>>
>>138030157
We Russians now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.