[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ROAST TIME

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

>MUSLIM FUNNY FEST: Muslims Can’t Take a Joke About Islam? Don’t Tell That to These Muslim Comedians.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsyeZUjHJ9w

bunch of muslims comedian aiming to prove that muslims can make a joke about themselves.

Gee.. /pol/ I'm sure you're all funny r-r-right?
As a token of friendship, lets help our muslims brother. Post a joke or two in the comment section. I'm sure they would be delighted ;)

>Hear about the time Mohammed's wife called him a pedophile? Mohammed responded "Pedophile is a pretty big word for a 9 year old!"

>Q. What is the difference between the Prophet Muhammad and Michael Jackson? A. One is a pedophile child rapist and the other recorded six platinum albums.

>Q. What is the difference between a roll of toilet paper and the Koran? A. One is great for wiping your butt and the other comes in 2-ply.
>>
>>138030034
That womans face is showing, going to call fake and gay on this.
>>
>>138030034
the noses
>>
Those who have troll account, go to Jewtube link and roast.
>>
File: 1503044879625.jpg (118KB, 719x474px) Image search: [Google]
1503044879625.jpg
118KB, 719x474px
>>138030034
It's funny, because it's true!
>>
>>138030034
under taqqiah this is not forbidden in islam
>>
>Q: In an apartment building in London, Ahmed lives on the first floor, Mustafa on the second floor and Harry on the third floor. The building explodes - who lives?
>A: Harry of course - he was at work.

>Q: How do Muslims practice safe sex?
>A: They mark the camels that kick.

>Q: What do you call a Muslim who owns 6 goats?
>A: A pimp.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.jpg (36KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.jpg
36KB, 400x397px
A Muslim man goes into a drugstore and says to the druggist, "I need some birth control for my eleven-year-old daughter."

"Is your little girl sexually active?" asks the druggist.

"Nah, she just lays there like her mother."
>>
A priest, a rabbi, and the Holy Prophet Muhammad walk into a bar. The Prophet Muhammad beheads the priest and the rabbi, and burns down the bar.
>>
>>138032449

taqqiya or not, its gonna backfire on themselves
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.