[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

muslijm here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 14

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad
>>
You are absolutely right, that's why we should just nuke the whole spot off from existance.
>>
>>138028279
you sound like an upset little girl.
>>
>>138028279
SAGE this bait and slide shit
>>
File: mrhappy.jpg (83KB, 453x504px) Image search: [Google]
mrhappy.jpg
83KB, 453x504px
>>138028279
>The West created this mess.
We are not all "THE WEST".
We all hate each other just as much as you hate us.

>It was you who divided up the land.
You let it be divided.

>It was you who put in the puppet governments.
You still bow to our puppet kings.

>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
You did not defend your holy lands.

>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
We did the same to the Jews when we created Palestine the first time(don't tell them). Palestine was Roman.

>It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.
Two willing pawns.

>It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.
If true, likely the CIA without most people knowing. Not our fault, we have been trying to bring the CIA in for years now.

>It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.
HA! you loved him.

>It was you who created the Mujaheddin
ONE GAY BRITISH MAN. ONE GAY BRITISH MAN DID THIS.
AGAINST ORDERS. Lawrence is the one responsible for all that shit.

>It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.
We kill millions everywhere, don't take it personally.

>It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

The Saudi King is our puppet.

>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
True. You have us on that one.

>It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.
I'm pretty sure they don't need us to help them massacre each other.

>It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.
Yep. 100% on that 1.

Also yes ISIS is our puppet, so are the civil wars. max word limit.
>>
>>138028751
unmsage
>>
File: 1496514095165.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496514095165.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>138029208
>The Saudi King is our puppet.
The American President is our puppet.
>>
>>138028279
Reminder that this copypasta is at least a year old.

Anyone who replies to this thread without saging should kill himself
>>
>>138028279
Like Trump says: Both sides are to blame.
>>
>>138028279
your people allowed it and 9/10 times they did what they were told to do. nobody forced them to and the west couldnt have done it without your people simply being idiots who kill each other for money

the west is a cesspool but the middle east is a wasteland
>>
>>138029629
why they make him join such a thing lol
he can only be bored and forced he is not saudi he has nothing to do with this stuff
>>
>>138028279
Nope, It's Saudi Barbaria. They're behind all of this. If I had a nuke, i would turn it back to sand, everyone (including muslims) would live better without main financiers of Wahhabism and other degenerate forms of Islam.
>>
>>138028279
So why are non-West people being attacked?
>>
Jeez I guess that makes it up to blow up children
>>
>>138029629
>>138031936
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLJAKp1pUO0

They make everyone do it.
>>
>>138031936
Yeah they definitely pointed a gun at his head and told him to participate.
>>
>>138028279
sup bro, we will crush these pig children of satan. stay united oh muslim ummah.
>>
>>138028279
ahhh i get it
jihad durka durka muhammad durka
>>
damn not going to lie you are right
>>
>>138028279
I did not do any of the things you listed.
>>
Even if this is true, you've to deal with it faggot nigger :^)
>>
>>138032641
With that logic op doesn't commit rapes and doesn't bomb people
>>
>>138031936
Coping this hard. How does it feel seeing the one man you could trust turn against you when you gave him power. To see him immediately bend over for the Saudis and the Jews?
>>
>>138028279
Yes. And the only reason you mudslimes continue to exist in your little shithole is because the international community sees people like you as things to be pitied rather than exterminated once and for all.
>>
>>138029208
He's talking about the Afghan mujaheddin not lawrence you faggot. The ones who later became Taliban.
>>
>>138028751
>Uh-uh-it's true, idk what to say, uhhhh SAGE!! It's bait n sheeit!
>>
>>138028279
Stale pasta
>>
Its OK, you muslims will colonize europe. The west is alerdy paying. You have won, terrorist attacks on the rise, illegal immigrants coming in hordes, yo are safe thanks to muslim apologist and the west is basically fucked because of the urban rural divide, situation with Mother Russia and setbacks in Iran, Afghanistan and the Arab World.
>>
>>138028279
Muslims were just as savage, inbred, and crazy before the Ottoman empire fell.
>>
>>138028279
>Poland forced to take in rapefuges
How did Sweden create this mess you brainless scum?
>mu history
You're a MORON!
>>
>All this bravado
>Without realizing a jew's been behind it every fucking time and you could solve this all by nuking israel
>>
>>138028279
>haha my dude, welcome to slide threads
>>
>>138033770
Poland took part in the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Sweden took part in Libya and in Afghanistan.
Like Trump says: Both sides.

>history doesn't exist

Of course the cucktian isn't going to believe in history as any fact destroy the bible thumping narrative. The earth isn't 6000 year old.
>>
>>138028279
>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
Nice shitpost, my dude, but you shouldn't make the satire too obvious.
>>
>>138035088
>Poland took part in the war
>Minuscule contingent use as support, not active in the conflict
Get fucked you triple moron!
>>
>>138035185
>didnt du nuffin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%E2%80%93United_States_relations#United_States_aid
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1958_Lebanon_crisis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8dmnhoc8uU

>>138035339
And the Jews were only a minus part of the execution of Jesus, according to your Bible. Yet it didn't stop you from genociding them a over thousand times in 1700 years.
>>
>>138028279
No actually it was the arabs 1400 years ago, taking a psychotic pedophile's ramblings seriously. Ty goodbye.
>>
File: AP100903118725.jpg (153KB, 599x800px) Image search: [Google]
AP100903118725.jpg
153KB, 599x800px
>>138035711
>hurr durr it's not fair you destroyed an EMPIRE
>The Romans were an empire of peace!
Get triggered more cuck. Only a complete retard is still traumatized by getting your due 1400 years ago.
>>
>>138035497
I need to stop replying to clueless scum morons like you!
>>
>>138028279
You guys where raping little kids before the west did anything to you. Thousand years of incest has corrupted the muslim mind and made them insane.
>>
>>138028279
Go fuck your ugly mother, shitheel.
>>
if it weren't for oil. You arab mudslingers would still be filling in your days finding new goats to fuck
>>
>>138035974
>hurr durr you idiot! I don't have an argument but I'll keep calling others that!
You worship a Semite. I don't have to say anything else. You've been cucked for over 2000 years by the Middle Eastern man. And you're still getting cuck by his kin and his cousins.
>>138036110
Nah, white slave women are good enough as animals.
>>
>>138028279
fuck off goat fucker
>>
>>138028279
I don't remember doing anything like that.
>>
>>138036205
That is because Hungary is not really a full Western country. But this is another discussion.
>>
>>138028279
So the solution is a war of extermination and repopulate your lands with white people. We already knew that.
>>
>>138028279
you are right and i hate these politic who are responsible for this they deserve bullet for what they done but i still dont want you in my country
>>
>>138028279
eat some bacon ahmed
>>
>>138028279
Your culture was weak and your people ignorant. Tribal people always get subjugated in the end, your kind brought this on themselves when they choose to be weak in a world that consumes the weak.
>>
>>138028279
Everything is true. We are too weak to avenge our dead from NATO bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999, so I count on you Jammals to avenge us. London, Berlin and Paris shall burn!
>>
>>138035931
I will always find funny leaves talking about history like they know anything.
>>
>>138028279
Ooga booga!

everything is your fault, waaaa waaa waaa!!!

Go neck yourself already, you weak crybaby.
>>
>>138028279
I want to have same job as he. Many people would die.
>>
>>138035497
>your Bible
I didn't know it was my Bible. When will you mentally challenged book worshipers finally understand that most people in the West and Far East don't believe that these ancient fables are literally true. This is the reason why their societies are superior to the superstitious shitholes that are blaming the West for their own failure.
>>
>>138028279
Maybe you retarded camel fuckers shouldn't have invaded christian lands starting from 630 AD, including terrorizing mediterranean people with slave raids for a millenia.

IT'S KARMA'S LAW YOU BITCH, EAT THE SHIT YOU CREATED!
>>
>>138028279
Western "civilization" has killed more people than any other civilization.
>>
>>138032333
>>138029629

>Have thousands of years to develop a tradition
>It is essentially just shambling around with a sword

Wow, such culture, much beauty.
>>
>>138028279

>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

Literally when

oh and no one allows us anything, we allow ourselves. rouge state, remember?
>>
File: 1502989431595.jpg (132KB, 700x680px) Image search: [Google]
1502989431595.jpg
132KB, 700x680px
>>138028279
kys op
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg&ytbChannel=TheRollingStonesVEVO
>>
>>138037123
well u should stop, it's not nice jew-mate
>>
In 1786, America's first attempt to establish relations with Islam was answered with this: "It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise”. We tried to be nice, now fuck off.
>>
>>138031936
The puppet does as the puppeteer orders

>>138032333
Charles handled himself much better
>>
>>138028279

And none of it was wrong. From what I've seen. You people are fucking animals and should be treated as such.

Islam should forget it's dreams of dominating the world. Islamic empires are far in the past. The Islamic world couldn't even stop a little tiny Jewish state from being formed.
>>
>>138037123
Just play along, desert cousin.
>>
ya shuttup sand nigger
>>
>"Message for Islamophobic people"
>Goes on to justify violence against westerners
really made me think.
>>
>>138028279
we should solve these issues by annexing the entire region and shooting every arab in sight.
>>
File: IMG-20170211-WA0110-600x594.jpg (67KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170211-WA0110-600x594.jpg
67KB, 600x594px
>>138037065
The culture is too manly for you?
>>
>>138028279
>WE WUZ PEACEFUL AND SHIT
>>
>>138035931
Romans tf? Well you're a muslim/psychotic after all, I guess your tiny brain must've short circuited.
>>
>>138028279

Wrong, it's Islam who wanted to exterminate all jews just for existing, you people are literal nazi's which started this mess.

Some people hated the jews, and we are at war with them, while others live peacefully alongside the jews, and these people have never had their families killed or their lands destroyed.

For you see, like the battle of Torres, it was YOU who started this mess in the first place, for wanting to genocide a people who had already been through enough.

So we decided it was your turn to suffer, as you would have others suffer due to your hatred of everything that isn't your strict sect of "Islam".

Don't make excuses, saying a war in another land has led you to hate, for you are a hateful person in your heart already, and were just looking for a reason.

A man without hate looks to rebuild and save lives, not to put more lives in danger.

This is why I hate muslims, they are literally children.
>>
>>138028279
We don't care about you anymore. The alt right are the real terrorist... They killed a fat girl, her name was Heather heyer
>>
>>138028279
Did we also make Muhammed create Islam and start killing other Arabs/Persians/Asians?
>>
File: gotta.love.those.waves.jpg (52KB, 610x320px) Image search: [Google]
gotta.love.those.waves.jpg
52KB, 610x320px
>>138036621
>I didn't know it was my Bible. When will you mentally challenged book worshipers finally understand that most people in the West and Far East don't believe that these ancient fables are literally true. This is the reason why their societies are superior to the superstitious shitholes that are blaming the West for their own failure.

Calm down Hans und welcome some refugees ja?!
>>
>>138037725
TFW no 3 modest waifus and a couple of slavegirls. Guess I'll pray to allah for better fortune.
>>
>>138028481
fpbp
>>
Stop responding to bait
>>
File: 1499381779739.jpg (50KB, 640x581px) Image search: [Google]
1499381779739.jpg
50KB, 640x581px
>>138028279
>>
>>138028279
you guys started it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
>>
>>138029274
Hi, op. Why are you hiding behind another flag?

Sage
>>
>>138039609
If you're actually in Europe go to the nearest mosque and they'll help you out. Allah is generous.
>>
File: takethatmuslimhorse.gif (3MB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
takethatmuslimhorse.gif
3MB, 500x216px
>>138028279
if you want to be treated as Humans, start behaving as Humans
can't do?
too bad.
>>
>>138028279
Spurdo here :DDD wid a meseg for yu idslamobobig beeble. ohh shidd :DDD

Da memes benis xDDD greaded dis mess.

Id wad yu woh dibiddeb de lans. fug :DDD

Id wad yu who bud in da pubbed gubbernmints

Id wad yu who build da oil wels on Muslib hooly lans oh fugggg :DDDD

Id wad yu who allowd da jooz oy vey benis :DDDD to egsderbinade an ensleav da Balesdines

Id wad yu who blayed geobollidigal gaems wit irax an iran shidd :DDD during der wars xdDDDD

Id wad yu who gabed Sabdam gemigal wepns :DDDDD

Id wad yu who gaused da Ayadolla to gom indo bower :-DDDD

Id wad yu who greated de Mujihebedin, Osaba bin Ladne and Alb Gaeda oh shiddd :DDDDD

Id wad yu who kil 1 fugg benis :DDD miblion choldrin wid yur egonomig sangtons on Iragg

Id wad yu who wid yur glubbotonous oil gonsumbtion :DDD gabe bower to Saudi Arabaia fugggg xDDD and turnd a blind eye to deir funbing ob wahabbibibi :DDD egstrebism shidd :DD

Id wad yu who abusd de Arab wurld lol benis :DDDDD so much dat dey felbt dey had to attack yur soil on 9/11 dog bless meriga nevar forged

Id wad yu who starded an endles massagere agross Abganisidan in redaliadion against a small benis :DDDDDDDDD who livd dere

Id wad yu who inbabed Irag unbroboged, destroyed it's inbrastrugdure, massagored it's beeble oohh fugg :-DDD and lebt it in shabels in yur wage

It wad yu who goberdly ignigided cibil wars in Libya and Suyria shidd begausue id suuded yur geobolidigal inderesds only do let the bloodbaffs oh fugg xDDDDD sdagnade when yur gols failedibed :DDDD

Id wad yu who nodd only gaused ISIS to egssisd, bud alowd dem to grow lik cancer just lige this thred :DDDDD unchegged fugg

Id was yu who debbsdroyed da libes ob mibillionds fugg :DDD of Ara and force dem do leev de hobelanss :DDDdd

Yu are de gauss ob all ob dis :DDD fug
Sdill yu go ahed an blambe us for dese traggig shid xdDDDdd inbidends. I'm not eezily driggered like social jusdig warrier oh fugg :DDD but shidd like dis mages me really mad fugg :DDD
>>
>>138028279
>barely alive due to autism and cancer
>>
>>138028279
> this stale copy pasta

You should feel bad and kys pls!
>>
File: 1500996440089.jpg (102KB, 700x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1500996440089.jpg
102KB, 700x1064px
>>138028279
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.