[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on the Alt-Right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: spencer.jpg (143KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
spencer.jpg
143KB, 1600x900px
Stop right there. Explain the altright to me.

1. Do you identify/support the alt right
2. Do you think anyone who distances them self from the alt right and white supremacist / skinhead groups is a traitor?

The Charlottesville protest was against the removal of the confederate general Robert E. Lee monument. It was never planned to be a white nationalist or alt right party. Yet antifa and the alt-right show up in my eyes hijacking the actual cause of the movement.

The news doesn't say anything about the monument. The news frames every single white person as white supremacists and nazis.
Don't give me the shill or plebit horseshit. Either explain to me how the group is any better than slightly less violent and more intelligent antifa that just happens to be right leaning instead of left leaning.

Currently, it seems that the alt right are just raising and really taking away from the movement. Since edgy teens and Whites who have been pissed off by regressive left and Antifa see all this horseshit they may be very passionate about striking back. I think it's actually the bait of (((Them))) to create a conflict. You have people getting hard ons at the idea of a civil war.

I can guarantee you mass death and destruction of your homeland is not fun, just look east at the roaches you despise so much coming here and bringing their degeneracy and violence here. Is this a scam to induce destabilization or are the alt-right un-ironically an ideology of peace?
>>
>>138019956
>>
File: illust_44776875_20170817_233837.jpg (492KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
illust_44776875_20170817_233837.jpg
492KB, 800x1000px
>>138019956
20 words or less, please.
>>
>>138019956
The term alt right is meaningless and a meme
>>
>>138020061
Just answer the top two questions then or tell me anything about the alt-right
>>
File: illust_56540639_20170817_233704.jpg (2MB, 2507x3541px) Image search: [Google]
illust_56540639_20170817_233704.jpg
2MB, 2507x3541px
>>138020137
A. No. Basically what >>138020077 said.
B. Traitor to what?
>>
File: 862864286489639.png (55KB, 1149x596px) Image search: [Google]
862864286489639.png
55KB, 1149x596px
>>138019956
For me the alt-right was about very funny internet memes that cut through the jewish narrative.

Richard Spencer was pushed by the media in tandem with the 'Fake News' slogan right after Trump won. 'Fake News' was created so the MSM could regain credibility after all their "Trump has a 1% chance to win" shit made them look like fools and realized people were switching over to decentralized sources of info. Richard Spencer was created because 'Nazi' and 'Racist' were losing all their impact because of the dank memes so they wanted a Hollywood Bad Guy to christen as the leader of the Alt-Right so all those whiny anti-white slurs regained potency.

He's literally the perfect double agent. Talks with a lisp and sounds like a pussy, yet talks in grandiose nazi edgelord language which makes nigs and nonwhites think of whitey as both evil and easy meat.
>>
>>138020331
Also he didn't create the term 'alt-right', he lied and so did the media about that.
>>
>>138019956
1. no, i'm nonwhite. in this modern day, there's no reason to preserve traditional culture as a nonwhite.

2. i don't think so. you're white because you're born white, not because you engage in some ideological think tank. this whole right wing thing is not about being white, it's just about being sane and smart. of course, most people are ethnocentric.
>>
>>138019956
Richard Spencer is (((controlled opposition))) meant to discredit conservatives.

Also, the Alt-Right doesn't exist, it's just a buzzword designed to shut down /pol/ talking points. We're technically the Alt-Right, but you can't fight a bunch of anonymous shitposters on a Vietnamese basket-weaving forum.
>>
>>138020331
So when we are taking about unironic skin heads, kkk members, and actual nazis not just anyone who is white and has a backbone those people are not for our movement.

I know the satire thing is a big joke, and you have shit like murdoch murdoch romanticizing national socalism, so is this like a T_D thing where group think or subversion is happening here or is it just people trolling?

I feel it's a little of both.
>>
>>138019956
The alt-right was just a name for people who supported Trump since he wasn't like a conventional conservative but CNN made it synonymous with white supremacists. Then actual white supremacists started calling themselves alt-right.
>>
but guys what about those men in charlottesville who brought nazi flag ?
>>
File: The 16 Points of the Alt Right.png (348KB, 903x1394px) Image search: [Google]
The 16 Points of the Alt Right.png
348KB, 903x1394px
Ignore everything else.

This is what the alt-right means and stands for.

It can apply to all races, cultures and nations and has been translated into 23 different languages. A future for white children can be changed to "a future for Chinese children". It's basically nationalism over globalism with a recognition that that multiculturalism doesn't work.

The ideology described is inevitable in the West regardless of whether you call it alt-right or not.
>>
>>138021109
I don't think so.

I specifically remember before the election the groups that founded the alt-right and I disagreed with and didn't fully understand their ideology.

I think it's a scam. Just how we defeated Marxism and they re-branded it and now suddenly they can say it's the best thing ever and people love it.

Especially now the term alt-right is associated with white supremacy and people who advocate ethnic cleansing or mass genocide. Maybe friendly mass deportation of legal citizens instead?

IDK I thought they were degenerate when I heard of them, and now it seems that they are trying to slap that anchor onto anyone who is pro-trump or anti-regressive left. Being painted as a terrorist or extremist in the eyes of normies gets your movement discredited, it's not good for anyone. Not even Muslim terrorists want to be called that. They want to be called community members.
>>
>>138019956
alt-right was basically young conservatives sick of republican/RINO bullshit

then it was co-opted to evolve into neo-nazis by jews in order for it to implode
>>
>>138024224
So anyone actually for this movement needs to dump that alt-right neo-nazi anchor.

It's like when the democratic party and republican parties swapped.
The party name and label doesn't define people, their values and what they support do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol7OMGBDMao

I don't think that history is not taught to many people anymore.
Maybe this is a wakeup call. We need to educate ourselves on relevant American history.

Marxists are the ones who are history reformists who change and revise history.
Probably because when things are widely accepted facts, they are hard to lie about.
>>
>>138019956
>1. Do you identify/support the alt right

No, I think 'alt right' are (or at least, started out as) just various right wing or right leaning people (classic liberals, libertarians and just generally people that believe in freedom of expression, freedom of enterprise and freedom from (big) government) that don't want to associate with 'classic' American republicans and biblethumping conservatives.

>2. Do you think anyone who distances them self from the alt right and white supremacist / skinhead groups is a traitor?

I think anyone that gets hung up on terminology like that is either a faggot, or pushing an agenda.. Also, I fail to see how white supremacism/skinheads are alt-right per se. Most of those people are freedom hating faggots like antifa tbqf.

>are the alt-right un-ironically an ideology of peace?

This I do believe. For all of their rhetoric, symbolism and self-proclaimed combat-readyness, most of the right wingers in the US, and ESPECIALLY Europe seem FAR less likely to actually commit violence against people or property than the (far) Left.

Even the mainstream left in Europe typically has roots and traces of the terrorist extremists of the 60s and 70s.. Think RAF, RARA and other dirty violent commies.
>>
>>138019956
T.Vice
>>
>>138019956
i would be surprised if all the leaders aren't fbi agents
>>
>>138019956
Milo invented the term Alt-right as we now understand it.
Spencer (CIA) hijacked it with help from the media.
It is now a label which controlled opposition groups use to discredit Trump.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.