[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missouri State Senator: "I hope Trump is assassinated!"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20170817.jpg (42KB, 450x625px) Image search: [Google]
20170817.jpg
42KB, 450x625px
What did she mean by this?

> A Missouri state senator said in a now-deleted Facebook post that she hopes President Donald Trump is assassinated.
> Maria Chappelle-Nadal acknowledged on Thursday that she wrote a post which read: “I hope Trump is assassinated!”
> She made the comment in an exchange with a left-wing activist who claimed that his cousin is a Secret Service agent.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/missouri-senator-i-hope-trump-is-assassinated/
>>
You didn't care when trump called for violence.
>>
>>138019757

Yeah, against terrorists
>>
Live by the sword and you'll die by the sword
>>
File: MO-State-Sen.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
MO-State-Sen.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
She sounds and looks like a sassy cunt to be honest

> A debate about “right-to-work” legislation in the Missouri Senate took a turn on Tuesday when Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal, D-University City, accused a fellow lawmaker of touching her inappropriately.
>>
>>138019757
B-but i thought that diversity is our strength?! What happened? You mean it was bullshit all along? But why?
>>
>>138019818
>>138020317
Trump "BEAT UP PROTESTERS"

trump "KILL WOMEN AND CHILDRERN OF ISIS"

TRUMP "THERE WAS SOME GOOD PEOPLE AT THE NAZI PROTESTS"

Always faux outrage from the Reich wing.
>>
>>138021849
weak b8, at least make a fucking effort
>>
>>138021849
>Trump "BEAT UP PROTESTERS"
More like defend yourselves against violent commies, nothing wrong there.

>trump "KILL WOMEN AND CHILDRERN OF ISIS"
What, now you're discriminating against women? Shameful. They can pick up a rifle just as easy as a man can.

>TRUMP "THERE WAS SOME GOOD PEOPLE AT THE NAZI PROTESTS"
I'm sure there were if you got your head out of your ass. There were indeed a gathering of white nationalists there, but I doubt all of them were. Antifa also brought the violence to the situation, so they have some fault.
>>
>>138024761
>Antifa also brought the violence to the situation, so they have some fault.
The smart way to handle it would have been to let them have their rally and ingnore it but that wasn't good enough.

Denying them the right to protest, twice, gave it a ton of exposure and ordering the cops to stand down and let Antifa loose guaranteed there would be violence.
I hope someone sues the mayor and everyone that went on a sloppy witch hunt afterwards, it's like the left wants a civil war,
I'm not sure they grasp how fast things could turn really ugly or that being a good "ally" would make them safe if it came to that.
>>
>>138019673
>it's stronk womyn of color
why am i not surprised?
>>
>>138019673
Old black woman spilling the beans on the court intrigue.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.