[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NZ Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: _87132961_gettyimages-492306380.jpg (24KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
_87132961_gettyimages-492306380.jpg
24KB, 624x351px
Can't be fucked getting news have docos instead

NZ/pol/ Docos

Muldoon - The Grim Face of Power
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-0nDsedWXo

The New Zealand Wars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXoTyC5ZlKk

The Hollowmen(05 Election)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BujbqC1k6WU

Someone Else's Country
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PISea_Tc4k

In a land Of Plenty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vzp2_K9d2s

Revolution
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luwwVTPfmN8
>>
>>138019573
tfw falling for the media talk about a LAB/GRN/NZF coalition and rethinking my Whinnie vote.
>>
>>138020112
I hear ya. Willing to take the chance though because without him theres no hope at all.
>>
>>138019573
hahahaha

FAGS
>>
>>138020310
his bottom lines are prob not to radical for nat to agree to most of them
>>
>>138020450
Good point. Anything to curb immigration significantly will make it worth it for me the rest ill live with.
>>
>>138020615
I don't think lab would give into smacking and maori seat referendum either
>>
>>138020310
I'm just a single issue voter for immigration but L/NZF or L/G/NZF will end up with his reform swept under the rug while he wastes money fixing north island rails to dead towns.
>>
>>138020722
True would seem to go against their base although i never trust the nats where maori issues are concerned.
>>
>>138020892
backbenchers in the caucus and the delegates are starting to get rather twitchy about iwi control
>>
>>138020729
I hope hes not silly enough to do that. He and the left combined could spend us even further in debt.
>>
>>138020971
Really? About time and twenty years late to not see these problems coming.
>>
>>138021163
It's Winnies last shot. He'll sell out to get a nice title in cabinet.

Still i can't bring myself to vote for man hating labour even if national are cancer.
>>
>>138021163
He's just appealing to his electorate and vote base but pretending it's the 1890's and putting in a railway isn't going to bring industry back.
>>
>>138021344
most party members and back benchers want the 05 policy on maoris back and felt betrayed a bit by john bringing maori into government when he said he would end the
>>
>>138021390
They're not man hating any more, david cuntlips is goneburgers.
>>
>>138021390
Hope youre wrong. Labour/greens i cant do either.
>>
>>138021482
Rail upgrades to major centres im not opposed to though its harmful to truckies. Roading has suffered ive come to realise.
>>
>>138021498
Im reassured to read that. Had long given up hope of them reigning in anything maori related.
>>
>>138022009
The main problem with roading is NZTA's tender contracting system. Tenders are evaluated with a bias towards quality over price, but all the major contractors are pretty much identical so they always come down to cost. Roading companies run them at a near loss to ensure they win the contract and the quality of the highways suffers as a result as they cut costs to compensate.
>>
>>138022127
there was a maori at the agm who proposed scraping the abolition of the maori seats from the policy books but he got shot down so perhaps we are still on track
>>
>>138022184
Huh. Had always been aware that longevity of repairs was shit and figured something dodge was going on like most people suspect.
Still think more freight could go by rail though.
>>
>>138022466
under the public private partner ship the contractors have to pay for the upkeep of the road for 10 years
>>
>>138022255
Nice. Youre a member i take it?
>>
>>138022599
no i just have really good contacts I would join if they actually got some guts though
>>
>>138022552
But they're reimbursed for what they do as outlined in their budget from the tender, even if it deviates somewhat. The problem is there's not enough money to allow them to do all the work that really needs doing. Reseals that are on the cusp of being high priority are left an extra 12 months if they miss the program cut off and go to shit in that time.
>>
>>138022689
I naturally lean nats im just so dissapointed how theyve sold us this false economy based on debt and immigrants.
Would rather take the hit and live in my country than a friggin tourist village/third world resettlement scheme.
>>
>>138023006
they don't want to bring migration down cause it would hit wages which would rise then they have inflation and would have to raise interest rates which would further fuck over the economy. too be honest for migration all we need is to just raise the english requirement to the max and ban all low skilled workers and that should knock out most non whites
>>
>>138023702
If only. Angering china/india by not having their students is something they dont want to face either.
I say take the hit short term allow infrastructure to catch up and find things other than farming and tourism to benefit us.
>>
>>138024438
There'll be a lot of pressure from the uni's themselves to allow it to continue anyway since they make so much in foreign tutition. And I guess the taxes from that and visa applications filter back.
>>
>>138019573
What's it like living in a country omitted from maps and confused for a far superior one?
>>
>>138025700
>wanting to be on maps so the powers that be remember to send members of the religion of peace over.
>>
Threadly reminder that trademe is run by poos
http://www.trademe.co.nz/flatmates-wanted/auction-1388946987.htm
>>
>>138025955
Don't worry kiwifag, all the petrol in the Trucks of Peace has been siphoned off by abbos.
>>
File: paulineb.jpg (352KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
paulineb.jpg
352KB, 1200x675px
>>138019573
what's the worst possible outcome for your next election?
>>
>>138026625
Worst, realistic outcome is probably Lab/Green/NZF, if they can convince Ray Winstone to drop National. He might be swayed now Turei is gone maybe. There's only really a handful of possible outcomes. Nats + minor parties majority is pretty much dead, Lab/Greens is is pretty much dead. It seems Nats/Minors/NZF is the most likely outcome, then hung parliament and LAB/NZF are maybe equal odds.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.