[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHA, and Burgers say Germany has retarded anti-Nazi laws

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

You are literally using anti-terrorist laws to shut down freedom of speech. And Bush made this all happen with his Patriot Act. You are 1984 now.
>>
>>138016117
Whats a neo-nazi?

This likely will not pass
>>
i'd like to propose a ban of you
>>
>>138016240
Exactly.

They'll argue over the definition until it all falls apart. This is just legislative virtue signaling from a crooked as fuck state, completely irrelevant overall.
>>
Can you imagine being sent to Guantanamo Bay and you weren't even trying to destroy America
>>
>>138016240
>Whats a neo-nazi?

A nationalist with a light skin tone.
>>
>>138016240
>Whats a neo-nazi?
hmm maybe those skinheads posting anti-semitic garbage online...

who else?
>>
>>138016240
>>138016336
>>138016583
You are all taking this too lightly. That such a law is even proposal is a sign of changing times in America. First they came for communists, then for Islamic terrorists, then for the "anti-authoritarian" terrorists and now for the nationalists. Who will be safe in America? Who? Only those who regularly post on Facebook that "everything is fine and beautiful". If you aren't "fitting in" to society, you will be labeled a terrorist.
>>
>>138016686
Hello Toronto
>>
Translation: Illinois wants all-Black police forces. Any White man who crops his hair, stays in shape and doesn't take any shit off of the monkey's need not apply; lest his life be ruined. Let the Womenist cops pave their own paths. Now, Illinois needs to keep its monkeys inside its own borders
>>
make non pc illegal?
>>
>>138016774
No, it's not. That law about making anti-jew crap illegal has been bouncing around since the 1960s. This is just the same thing and it still won't pass.
>>
File: 187598279425.png (201KB, 599x270px) Image search: [Google]
187598279425.png
201KB, 599x270px
>>138016117
>blm kidnaps people, tortures them, shoots and assassinates cops
>black lives matter is totally fine
>muslims kill, kidnap, assassinate, blow up, drive over and infiltrates government
>not all muslims
>1 white guy
>every neo-nazi is now a terrorist
>oy vey no free speech and assembly for you
>>
>>138016117
That's the patriot act and the Obama era NDAA authorizations. Over the last 6 years they chipped away at the barrier of status and rights distinguishing American citizens from the world population of foreigners without rights or constitutional protection under the law. Since Obama redefined belligerent enemy combatants to include American citizens there is no longer an affirmative protection of your legal status according to the bill bill of rights. Practically speaking the feds can't yet go around systematically denying americans due process of law, but without that intrinsic protection on the federal level the efficacy of the 14th amendment incorporating the bill of rights into state constitutions is undermined. State congress' can now pass laws trampling all over habeas corpus and 1st amendment protections and have the legal grounds to argue it is within their rights as a state to create and enforce laws without an existing federal equivalent as long as they do not directly contradict federal statutes. If federal law does not recognize an absolute guarantee of legal protection under the bill of rights for American citizens they can't overturn a state law merely on the grounds that it is contradicted by a constitutional amendment.
>>
>>138016625
I could describe every white and asian in America as a light skin colored nationalists arguably

>>138016774
Dont tell me what to take lightly buddy
>>
>>138016117
Terrorism is a federal charge.

Illinois has had precisely one terrorism prosecution on the state level. It was antifa.

http://archive.is/HvCrf

The charges were mostly dismissed because the case was so weak (it was mostly a government agent who was "plotting").
>>
File: IMG_0359.jpg (306KB, 753x751px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0359.jpg
306KB, 753x751px
>>138018165
We can speak our minds and we can shoot at people who try to kills us but thats about it.

Take a good look everybody and say goodnight to the bad guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx0zU0meEFE
>>
File: IMG_0117.jpg (63KB, 455x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0117.jpg
63KB, 455x1024px
>>138018829
Does anyone besides government agencies plot shit?
>>
>>138016774
>>138016117
He's calling you a fag because you shitpost random pictures without any source like a homo
>>
From the state that brought you Obama, not paying lotto winners, junk state credit rating comes....

Fuck Chicago. I want it OUT of my state.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.