[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Human Terrain: A Plan to Restructure the Alt-Right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

File: 1496450139249.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496450139249.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
> Introduction

Charlottesville is the most important event so far for the alt-right as a political movement. Although a great deal of regrettable violence occurred that day (including the death of Heather Heyer), the resulting media and political hysteria will go a long way to wake young white men up to their perilous situation in America.

Despite initial signs of a disaster, it’s clear that the riot has become a decisive public relations victory for the rally attendees. Regardless of whether the Charger incident was an attack or an escape gone wrong, the resulting media debacle has forced “conservatives” to reveal their true colors and firmly shifted the national conversation to the fate of white America. Although this is a dangerous time for us, it also presents great opportunities. In this series of posts, I will outline the current critical moment, and how the alt-right (a group that I would define as white American identitarians) can leverage this into long-term growth and political relevance. This is a work in progress – all criticism is welcome. (1 of 8)
>>
go back to the_donald faggot
>>
File: 1477806727478.jpg (149KB, 1027x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1477806727478.jpg
149KB, 1027x1039px
>>138014612

> Why Charlottesville Matters

The media narrative of this event is simple and dishonest: Nazis marched on a college town and three people died. Because I get my news from the internet rather than mainstream sources, the flaws of this narrative were clear. Coverage largely ignored the hundreds of violent counter protestors roaming the streets of Charlottesville, as well as the State Police’s disgusting behavior. I am relatively young and speak regularly with younger white men: They saw the same thing as me. They know they are being lied to.

They are also learning that society hates them. The doxxing of rally attendees works in our favor. All the victims were either students or worked low wage jobs. These roles are those most threatened by demographic change in America. In the interviews that I’ve seen, the doxxed did not come across as racists, but rather people society left behind. Young men in similar situations are more likely to sympathize with than condemn these people. The conservatives attacking Trump for telling the truth about the riot proves that the white political establishment will not protect them when they stand up for their interests, while the wave of Boomers disowning their children demonstrates that older generations live in a fantasy world. Charlottesville destroyed any trust young white men have in the entities that would normally moderate their activism.

The riot also made the left’s end goal clear. Most arguments made against statutes of Confederate figures apply to every white politician before the modern era. After Charlottesville, these arguments are being made along with other anti-white rhetoric. It should be clear to every young white man that there will be no end to the destruction of their way of life. Furthermore, they are unable to openly oppose anti-white rhetoric without risking economic and social destruction. They will be drawn to our movement, which allows them to speak their minds among friends. (2 of 8)
>>
>>138014612
The altright belongs on the garbage bin of history. MSM ploy from day one to associate Trump supporters with nazi idiots.
>>
>>138014755
fbpb
>>
File: untitled.png (138KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
138KB, 242x242px
>>138014612
"identitarians"
>>
File: 1460823038728.jpg (38KB, 540x498px) Image search: [Google]
1460823038728.jpg
38KB, 540x498px
>>138014942

> The Four Point Plan

To take advantage of this opportunity, I propose these steps:

1. Associate
2. Elevate
3. Procreate
4. Consolidate

Although each of these steps will be explained in later posts, the essence of this plan is the creation of demographic conditions, or human terrain, for a popular alt-right political movement. Although the alt-right has done an excellent job building support on the internet, last week’s deplatforming campaign from tech giants illustrates the vulnerability of an internet-based strategy. Beyond that, government suppression of our movement is only likely to increase as we slowly lose the demographic battle. Without strong, unified, physical presence, we will be easy to isolate and neutralize. (3 of 8)
>>
File: 1480486947765.jpg (234KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480486947765.jpg
234KB, 1200x1200px
>>138015159

> 1. Associate

All alt-right organizations need to come under the banner of a single bureaucracy. Without uniform messaging/internal security the media can easily derail our movement by covering unaffiliated degenerates. Uniting under a single flag allows us to create training pipelines, coordinate high-risk operations, and conduct essential bureaucratic functions (legal aid, accounting, etc.). Furthermore, without the ability to find and expel problem members (informers or PR poison), we will be constantly vulnerable to outside subversion.

This organization should be non-violent, concerning itself with infrastructure development and ideological training (required reading and discussion sessions). Any direct action should be limited to internally-planned events with low risk of failure, such as surprise torchlit marches or peaceful disruption of anti-white events. Membership should be a closely guarded secret, not even digitally recorded, and reserved for only the most committed. A basic organizational hierarchy should be formed and, most importantly, enforced by internal security. People who fail to meet physical standards, present disciplinary problems, or skip meetings regularly should be suspended.

Also important is the development network of organization fundraisers, financers, and sympathetic service providers with no direct connections to the organization. The proposed “alt-tech” movement is the ideal place for this to occur because these secret members could infiltrate and draw from the resources of more moderate groups.

I suggest Identity Evropa as this organization because it already has connections to Generation Identity and, after Charlottesville, Nathan Damigo's commitment to the movement is above reproach. It is also not burdened with the Nazi or Southern nationalist imagery of other far-right groups. We are engaged in a recruitment war – that sort of baggage is toxic for recruitment. (4 of 8)
>>
File: basket-of-roses-1880.jpg (973KB, 1065x883px) Image search: [Google]
basket-of-roses-1880.jpg
973KB, 1065x883px
>>138015580

> 2. Elevate

The physical condition of many in our movement is disgusting. Fat or excessively thin people should be excised until they become healthy and strong. Healthy people are more useful and essential to effective public relations. No organization can survive with weak members. We need to project strength, which requires a strong membership core.

Combat sports, like boxing and jiu-jitsu, are the best way to encourage this strength. Although our movement is non-violent, we must be able to practice effective self-defense. Our enemies will always outnumber us, the police will always work against us. To counteract this, we need to be able to stand up longer and harder in a hostile situation. Other team sports, like Rugby and Hockey, should also be encouraged (ideally through an integral organization league) because they acclimate participants to sustained hostile physical contact, help team members learn to work together, and facilitate the formation of close interpersonal bonds.

We also need to ensure that our members understand why they are fighting. The Boomers were subverted because they became detached from traditional European culture – instead obsessing with mindless consumerism and globalist propaganda. This clip illustrates the stark contrast between “conservatives” and traditionalists’ approach to culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHoAQW_DBI4 . Without right-wing art squads, our movement is lost. The organization should organize book clubs, writing seminars, painting classes, and other essential artistic training to encourage internal cultural growth. We need to read the literature of our ancestors, and familiarize ourselves with their architecture, their paintings, and their music. The art you consume affects the way you behave. If we cloak our minds in beauty, our movement will be beautiful. Without this focus, we risk becoming something vulgar. (5 of 8)
>>
>>138015971

> 3. Procreate

We are losing the numbers game and need strong families to serve as the bedrock of our movement. Everyone needs to focus on finding a wife and creating children. This must be an essential component of our movement. If you cannot find a gf, you certainly can’t build a movement to overthrow the modern world and save the white race.

It’s no secret that the key to finding a traditional wife is church attendance. Although there are never any guarantees (plenty of women go to church to try to pray away their degenerate behavior), the average female church goer is far more likely to be sympathetic to our movement than the average millennial. Most churches are desperate for young men – it’s the quickest declining demographic of churchgoers. Furthermore, the quality of young men who do participate in church life is typically extremely low. Any fit, well dressed, non-autistic young man is likely to be besieged by potential romantic partners shortly after they begin participating in church activities. Obviously, behaving like a degenerate in this situation can backfire very quickly, but it is the ideal situation to find someone to make a family with. Churches also provide you with good connections to more established people in your community (business owners, politicians, etc.), who are typically much better off and can assist you in your own endeavors.

Faith in God is not necessary to pull this off. I am an agnostic atheist, but I was still able to find an attractive young wife through my church. Our first child is on the way. Only my friends know that I’m an atheist, and most modern churches are so full of meaningless platitudes, hypocrisy, and doctrinal incoherence that it’s easy to fake genuine belief with only a passing knowledge of the Bible. Although you might not believe in God, you should recognize that religion is critical to keeping society stable and making traditionalism palatable to women. (6 of 8)
>>
>>138014612
lol the alt-right is basically dead at this point, you're delusional.
>>
File: 1479503862480.png (1MB, 714x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1479503862480.png
1MB, 714x1100px
>>138016348

> 4. Consolidate

Build communities in cities. No movement can survive if its members can be easily isolated from each other. We need to consolidate our movement in urban areas, where we can blend in among a crowd. Without a strong social network of members and sympathizers in cities, our movement will not survive.

Rural areas are untenable for political activity because it is incredibly easy to isolate and identify dissidents. A few checkpoints and drones can observe a vast swath of rural land. It takes an army of government soldiers, police, and investigators to control a city. The government can also act with greater impunity outside of rural areas. Any government action in a city is likely to be recorded by dozens of phones, CCTV cameras, and news media. In the countryside, low population density makes camera video of an incident less likely, causes CCTV cameras to become less frequent, and forces local media to depend on official sources for information. We need the security of crowds and the massive amount of digital noise in cities to protect us.

Cities also allow us to mobilize more quickly and at lower cost. Leftists always turn out larger numbers than us because they live closer to where political events occur. If one of their members gets arrested, they can read about a protest online and walk to the police station in all of 10 minutes. This costs them nothing. Meanwhile, we must travel great distances to get to our events, increasing costs and the risk of our movements attracting attention from the government. Our plans can be easily disrupted by unfriendly companies. We must park near the event site, allowing us to be easily identified through vehicle registration records. Then we must walk the remaining distance through unfamiliar and hostile territory, leaving us open to attack. Were our movement to consolidate in cities, these challenges would disappear. (7 of 8)
>>
File: Together.jpg (3MB, 1280x992px) Image search: [Google]
Together.jpg
3MB, 1280x992px
>>138016662

> Conclusion

We’re in a position that would have seemed impossible only a year ago. We have a President seriously committed to opposing rapid demographic change. Our enemies are revealing themselves in droves. Our ideas are the topic of international debate and discussion. People are starting to wake up to the absurdity of the modern world. But all of this is meaningless if we cannot turn our momentum into a positive force for change. We need a unified organization to direct the movement, and a network of members, sympathizers, and dependents aligned with our goals. I have outlined one potential way to achieve this, but I don’t pretend it’s the only way. I look forward to reading your criticism of this proposal, and hope that it will spur discussion and (most importantly) action to benefit our movement.

We are fighting for the fate of society. Let’s stand together. (8 of 8)
>>
Bumping a good thread
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.