[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

un/pol/pular opinions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: eueu.jpg (95KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
eueu.jpg
95KB, 728x546px
Why is the EU so good my /pol/ compadres?
It is so much better than that shitty excuse for a country called the U of the S of the A.

Why are countries like the US,Russia and China so shit?Why can't the USA be more like the EU?
>>
I almost forgot.
The USA elected a racist orange to be their president.
>>
>>138011633
We have much more white people than the US. Literally the only good thing about Europe.
>>
>>138012118
What about EU consumer protection laws?Did you forget about them?
>>
>>138012118
Ireland does, but the UK, France, Germany and Italy sure as fuck don't.

>>138011633
>USA has free speech
>USA has guns
>USA has a higher median household income than anywhere in Europe
>USA has lower taxes than anywhere in Europe
>USA has snow, desert, forests, mountains and the best national parks in the world
>USA is cheaper to live in
>USA has significantly better universities
>USA has significantly better healthcare

>>138011893
And the great thing about America is that it really doesn't matter in the slightest. When the government shuts down no one bats an eyelid because they don't worship the state like eurocucks. The president is a completely irrelevant job and is made out to be so much more important than it really is.

>b-but we take care of the poor and lazy!1!!!

saged
>>
>>138011633
I personaly support EU as a great idea of unified europe but the current state of things is bad.
We need a strong leader who could put chains on this machine nobody really controls.
Im totally for the fourth reich but only if its not another communist shithole
Hopefully a strong leader arises and stop to the refugees becomes ral andntheyre sent out. Also god should intervene
>>
>>138011633
It was formed for white genocide.
>>
>>138011633
>It is so much better than that shitty excuse for a country called the U of the S of the A.
no, it is not. Nobody employed by the EU has any power.
>>
>>138013293
Based Bong
>>
>>138013293
>USA has significantly better healthcare
compared to UK maybe.
>>
>>138013293
Ye but they have Americans
also
>better healthcare
lmao
>>
>>138014266
Compared to everywhere in Europe. Get cancer? Better hope you live in America. Need surgery? Better hope you live in America so you don't have to wait 6 months.

There's a reason people flock to America in their hundreds of thousands for healthcare every year. No one over there comes to Europe for healthcare on the other hand. If it weren't for their superior system, you and I wouldn't have access to half the drugs that exist or half the medical techniques.
>>
>>138014488
See >>138014520
There's also the rather important issue that over there you don't have to pay for some other faggots healthcare. It's up to you whether or not you want insurance. We don't have that choice here.
>>
>>138011633
Fuck the EU
>>
File: 1491416532688.jpg (207KB, 2048x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1491416532688.jpg
207KB, 2048x1037px
>we must open our borders so Islam may remove all our culture and breed us out of existence
>we will earn shekels thanks to ez debts put on rapefugees
>who cares they will never work to pay it back, our GDP will rise, that's what matters
>rapes? what rapes?
>carrot is a fruit, snail is a fish, you got problem with that?
>islam is part of european identity
>tolerance, communism, atheism!
EU is not good
EU is bad
>>
File: 1381964135604.png (139KB, 294x256px) Image search: [Google]
1381964135604.png
139KB, 294x256px
When will you leftypol fags understand that your god damn retarded D&C tactics has the opposite effect here?

You're attempting to divide a board which was always divided, up until the point when you retards started shilling during the 2016 campaign, essentially forcing every /pol/ack who used to hate eachother to fight you as a common enemy.
You are the glue that holds /pol/ together, but you are too fucking retarded to see it.

As a result of your shitposting, most /pol/acks blocks out all view points that are left of their current stance. Before you came, these ideas would have been discussed.
But since 80% is bullshit, the 20% legit view points are disregarded as bullshit as well. So not only are you the glue that holds /pol/ together; you are the fuel which drives /pol/ further right at an incredible speed.

I'm not even mad about your shilling and subversion. Incompetence just fucking annoys me.
>>
File: 1502286390820.jpg (140KB, 664x590px) Image search: [Google]
1502286390820.jpg
140KB, 664x590px
>>138011633
>Why is the EU so good
It isn't :^)

#KnightFarage
>>
>>138011633
it's shit, a thinly veiled disguise for banksters to siphon wealth and sovereignty out of the hands of the peoples

EU DELENDA EST
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.