[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#WaltSupremacy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

So is anyone actually posting #WaltSupremacy to Twitter? Because the Marvel/Starwars fags are a HUGE chunk of potential redpills and if they feel threatened just on the eve of their beloved Infinity War/SWVIII, they will turn rabid and fucking burn down any opposes.

Both of these movies are going to gross over 1.5Billion, about 400-500 million of which will be young adults who follow this shit like it's religion. If we threaten to take away or ruin what they've been waiting for for over a decade, they will flip.

For anyone unaware, Disney (Walt Disney) owns Marvel and Star Wars.

Thoughts?
>>
Go for it, if only to see the end of capeshit
>>
>>138011508

Was this from another thread? Because it is genius. Nevermind Marvel/Starwars. Tell these millenials that they now have to oppose Lion King/Toy Story/Finding Nemo/etc and they will begin to question.

That is all we can ask for, is for them to be forced to question what is going on.
>>
>>138011861

#Waltright too. Label ANYONE who sees these highly anticipated upcoming films a Nazi. But using well-made fake accounts.

It will convert millions, trust me.
>>
>>138011508
What the fuck are you talking about?

Everybody knows Disney is brutal and cutthroat, normies dont care, they dont care if child nigger jew slaves do the animations, as long as they get their moral confirmation from their superhero gods
Thank god I am not a pathetic loser who falls for that shit
anyway people who admire super heroes are fucking pathetic
Special if they are made outside japan

I can understand admiring Goku, but fucking marvel or dc characters? ALL SUCK; ITS ALL SHIT
>>
>>138011508
Star Wars fans are not gonna do shit about anything. George Lucas has literally said that people who like Star Wars are stupid and no-one gave a fuck. These people will be difficult to redpill.
>>
>>138012303
>>138012157
ok, so i kinda understand the idea

disney is evil
so we push that to ruin the movies for the normies

the problem is, like this anon said, normies dont give a fuck, the movie could be made with slave labor, and the profits could go literally to ISIS, people wont care
>>
>>138012303

Star Wars "fans" dont give a fuck about Lucas. What they do care about it being labelled a Nazi/Alt-right sympathizer.

This is a psyops game, and this is a massive untargeted market. If we frame it this way, these nerds wont be able to do anything BUT face the facts that the left is wrong.
>>
>>138012509
exactly how are you going to link "the altright", to the movies?
>>
>>138012172

Imagine being given the opportunity to recruit millions on your side and telling them "NO, YOU LIKE SOMETHING I DONT LIKE".

fucking loser.
>>
>>138012615
you idiot, what i am telling you is that those people who like that shit, they dont care about reality, they just want their fantasy, at all costs

you cant redpill them
>>
>>138012591

Disney was a Nazi. Marvel superheros are 90% white males. They make money (leftists are anti-capitalism too). Star Wars was made during a time that slavery was ok (frame slave-leia as some sort of acceptance of slavery).

It doesn't matter how dumb it is. Lefties have demonstrated too many times that if enough people condemn something for being bigoted, that they NEED to condemn it too.
>>
>>138012805

Yup
>>
>>138012805
I get it, but this commies take selfies from their iphones with #resistcapitalism

their brain is a living contradiction, still, its not a bad idea

I think the core of the strategy goes beyond movies, you false flag as a commie, but as a real commie, no middle ground,

its showing them a mirror of how they really are, is what sometimes shills try to do, pretending to be nazis, the thing is that they dont know us, we arent nazis perse, so they fail

but we do know them, false flagging as a commie is easy, since many of us where libshits in the past

ill do it
>>
>>138013253

This isnt the fight for the alt-lefties. It's the fight for the centrists. Consider this a small battle in a larger war.
>>
>>138012805
I like this

Push this, it will red pill normies like nothing else
>>
>>138014603

Problem is I only have one fake accounts with like no followers. I need /pol/ army.

Also this was not my idea, there is another thread floating around where it started.

#WaltSupremacist #WaltRight.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.