[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never Forget: Steve Scalise, victim of the Alt-Left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: scal.jpg (26KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
scal.jpg
26KB, 500x295px
That double standard. The cowardly RINOs.

One of them alt-left motherfuckers had a kill list. Tried to assassinate them. Too cowardly and intimidated to support Trump.
>>
>>138008777
Just shows that you they were never on our team. Trump is the only politician that has any connection to his constituents. A leftist madman could run around shooting them and they'd still get their talking points from CNN.

But they'll still knock on your door when they want more money and your vote.
>>
>>138008777
capital does not want immigration or trade barriers
capital controls establishment republicans
establishment republicans won't rock the boat
>>
trips of truth.

I'm in Denver, so I read the Denver Post. I remember thinking it was strange that the day after the Scalise shooting there was no mention of it on the front page of the post website.

Then Charlottesville happened, and a week later theres still stories about it on the front page.

Can you imagine the meltdown if a Democratic congressman got shot by a Trump supporter? But this is never mentioned. People get offended if you say the left is violent.

It's fucking crazy man. Is it mass delusion? Psy Op? Overwhelming social pressure? Do people know they're being unreasonable but hate Trump enough that they don't care?
>>
>>138008964

One of their colleagues is still suffering from the gunshot wounds he received. Spent over a month in hospital and then went back.

Rand Paul was there among others.

Trump calls out the Alt-Left because of his friends was actually shot and almost murdered by one of the antifa Alt-Left assholes.

Why doesn't this come out?

When do the victims of Alt-left violence get a word?
>>
>>138009335
>>When do the victims of Alt-left violence get a word?
Steve Scalise is going to shit and piss through tubes for the rest of his life if he manages to live at all. You would think that if he's ever out of the hospital he would have a few words to say about leftists and their violence.

But money talks so it will be interesting to see what stance he takes when he's released. If he instantly slides into a "live and let live" "my distinguished colleges on the left" attitude, then you know there's nothing that can fix these people.
>>
>>138009227
>reading the Denver post
>>
File: 1fe.png (37KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1fe.png
37KB, 658x662px
>>138008777
>>
>>138010036
all downhill when they lost Woody Paige to the Colorado Springs Gazette
>>
>>138009227
It's like people forgot about the weather underground
>>
>>138008777
all they care about is votes they will always be PC never Politically Incorrect
>>
>>138010618

Weird shit. Social media is gonna change shit. It sort of made it so Trump could ignore traditional political mores. Well this is another side of it. People will get worked up endlessly over anything they can latch onto until ... well who knows whats next.
>>
>>138008777
WE HAVE TO EXTERMINATE THE ALT-LEFT OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.